剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
He was too lazy to pull them off the chicken so I put an end to that.
妈 下次你想回忆往事的时候
Ma, next time you have an urge to stroll down memory lane,
帮我个忙 在脑子里回忆吧
do me a favor: Go by yourself.
我们应该什么时候到演播室?
What time are we supposed to be at the studio?
我不知道 我得看一下票
I don't know, I have to check the tickets.
把我的钱包递给我 桃乐茜
Hand me my purse, Dorothy.
我没有你的…等等 你拿着我钱包的啊
I don't have your pur... Wait a minute, you have mine.
-我给你了 -等等
- I gave them to you. - Hold everything.
-我想我的钱包不见了 -我也是!
- I think my purse is missing. - So is mine!
姑娘们 你们知道这意味着什么吗?
Girls, you know what this means?
有人趁我们睡觉的时候溜进来了…
Somebody snuck in here while we were asleep and...
抢了我们的钱!
Grabbed our dough!
抱歉 女士们 如果不描述清楚
I'm sorry ladies, but without a description,
我们也无能为力
there's absolutely nothing we can do.
但如果你们想起什么 给我打电♥话♥
But if you remember anything, give me a call.
我去打个招呼怎么样?
How about if I just wanna say hello?
桃乐茜 我在女洗手间
Dorothy, I'm in the ladies room,
我看着我的胸罩 你觉得我发现了什么?
I look in my brassiere, what do you think I find?
希望这和我们穿内衣时的发现一样
Hopefully, what we all find when we look in our brassieres.
自从我喂过你弟弟菲尔之后就瘪得看不到了
I haven't been able to find those since I nursed your brother Phil.
但我找到了游戏节目的票
But I did find the tickets to the game show.
-索菲亚!-你开玩笑吧!
- Sophia! - You're kidding!
我忘了我把它们放在那里了
I forgot, I put them there for safekeeping.
妈 我真想亲你
Oh, Ma, I could just kiss you.
先去刷个牙 好吗?
Uh, not until we locate a toothbrush, okay?
好吧 也算有进展了
Well, it is high time something went right on this trip.
是啊 我们得想办法去摄影棚
Yeah, we have to figure out a way to get to the studio.
我们可以走路的 只有39个街区
We can always walk. It's only 39 blocks.
如果我们现在出发 我们还能及时赶到那里
If we start right now, we can still get there in time.
我有个更好的主意 我们可以搭便车
I have a better idea. We can hitchhike.
我可以撩起裙子 就像克拉克·盖博的电影一样
I can lift my skirt, like that Clark Gable movie,
像《一夜风流》一样 我们很快就有车了
It Happened One Night. We'll have a ride in no time.
拜托 你把裙子掀起来
Please, you lift up your skirt,
别人就可能会把你的大腿当成高速公路的匝道
and someone might mistake your thigh
for the on ramp to the freeway.
我们走吧!
Let's hit it!
你好
Hello.
哇 这不是蒂芙尼·布莱恩吗?
Wow, aren't you Tiffany Blane?
节目里那个站在道具前面的女人
The lady on Grab That Dough who stands in front of stuff
-然后这样做 -是的
- and does this. - Yes.
是的 我是
Yes, I am.
你好!我是桃乐茜·兹博纳克
How do you do? I'm Dorothy Zbornak.
这是我母亲 索菲娅·佩特里罗
This is my mother, Sophia Petrillo.
这是我的朋友 萝丝和布兰琪
And these are my friends, Rose and Blanche.
我们要在今天的节目中参加游戏比赛
We're competing on today's show.
你好 蒂芙尼 很高兴见到你
Well, hello, Tiffany. It's such a pleasure to meet you.
我想让你知道 我觉得你的那些照片
I want you to know that I thought those pictures of you
在那本低俗的女性杂♥志♥上做得很有品位
in that sleazy girlie magazine were so tastefully done.
问一下
By the way,
那是真的英国警♥察♥在大本钟前打你屁♥股♥吗?
was that a real English bobby spanking
you there in front of Big Ben?
现在 女士们
Now, ladies.
你们想见见其他选手吗?
Would you like to meet the other contestants?
哦 看 看 这是盖伊·科尔宾
Oh, look, look. There's Guy Corbin.
哦 真是个大帅哥
Oh, what a hunk.
那人真让我欲♥火♥焚身
Oh, that man makes my Ovaltine boil.
早上好 女士们 欢迎来到我们的节目
Good morning, ladies. Welcome to our show.
我是盖伊·科尔宾 今天早上 我已经安排好了
I'm Guy Corbin. And this morning, I've arranged
给你们的特别餐
something especially for you.
现磨咖啡和丹麦西梅
Fresh ground coffee and prune Danish.
蒂芙尼?不如你给她们介绍下
Tiffany? Why don't you tell them all about it right now.
桃乐茜 我能跟你说句话吗?
Dorothy, could I have a word with you just a minute?
-当然 -我一直在和
- Of course. - Listen. I've been talking
另外两位选手
to the other two contestants,
卡普兰兄弟聊天 我知道了一些非常有趣的事
the Kaplan Brothers. I learned some very interesting things.
第一 他们赢得了超过四万美元的现金和奖品
Number one, they have won over $40,000 in cash and prizes
在各种游戏节目上
on various game shows.
桃乐茜 我觉得你和我应该和他们合作
Dorothy, I think you and I should team up with them.
哦布兰琪 这是不可能的
Oh, Blanche. That's impossible.
那就意味着抛弃妈妈和萝丝
That would mean dumping Ma and Rose.
我知道 这很糟糕 我想起来也很难受 但实话说
I know, it's terrible. I feel awful thinking about it, but face it,
如果我们和弗雷德和威拉德合作
if we team up with Fred and Willard,
我们赢的机会更大
we stand a better chance of winning.
布兰琪 你竟然会提出这样的建议
Blanche, I am shocked that you would even suggest such a thing.
桃乐茜 你妈妈和萝丝是累赘
Dorothy. Your mother and Rose are dead weight.
趁他们还没把我们拖下水 赶紧甩掉他们
Let's cut them loose before they drag us down.
布兰琪 你想让我背叛我最亲密的朋友之一
Blanche, you expect me to betray one of my dearest friends,
更别提我自己的母亲了 就为了多赢几块钱
not to mention my own mother, just to win a few extra dollars.
-是的 -好吧 我来
- Yes. - Okay, I'll do it.
好了 各位
All right, everyone.
我们要直播了
We're about to go on the air.
让我们分成小组 记住……
Let's divide up into teams, and remember...
…一定要欢呼雀跃 热情高涨些
...to jump up and down and scream a lot!
-来吧 桃乐茜 咱俩一起 -索菲娅 萝丝 亲爱的
- Come on, Dorothy, we're on. - Sophia, Rose, honey.
在此之前 有件事你们应该知道
Before you go out, there's something you ought to know.
我们要和卡普兰一家合作
We're gonna team up with the Kaplans.
卡普兰兄弟?
The Kaplan Brothers?
你是说你和桃乐茜要加入一个西部乡村乐队?
You mean you and Dorothy are joining a country western band?
那是加特林兄弟 萝丝
That's the Gatlin Brothers, Rose.
卡普兰兄弟就是站在那里的那两位先生
The Kaplan Brothers are those gentlemen standing there.
你为了那两个蠢货抛弃了我和萝丝?
You're dumping me and Rose for those two yutzes?
妈 相信我 这样对大家都好
Oh, Ma, believe me, it's for the best.
如果我们分头行动 带着奖品回家的机会就会加倍
If we split up, we double our chances
of going home with something.
别废话了
Cut the bull.
你不想要我们是因为你觉得我们太蠢了
You don't want us 'cause you think we're too stupid.
离直播还有30秒 请各就各位
Thirty seconds to air, take your places, please.
-别生气妈 -我们俩会拍死你们的
- Don't be mad, Ma. - Get bent. We're gonna cream you.
-是的 -我们要揍你
- Yeah. - We're gonna maul you.
是的
Yeah.
-我们要把你打趴下 -是的
- We're gonna beat you into the ground. - Yeah.
好吧 我用萝丝和50块换你的卡普兰兄弟
Okay, I'll give you Rose and $50 for your dumbest Kaplan Brother.
是时候玩"一起来抢钱"了
It's time to play Grab That Dough
主持人盖伊·科尔宾
with your host, Guy Corbin.
谢谢!各位好!欢迎来到“一起来抢钱”
Thank you. Hello, everybody! Welcome to Grab That Dough.
在这个节目中 你只需要知道如何抓拳头
The show where all you really need to know to win,
咱们就能赢
is how to make a fist.
让我们见见我们幸运的选手们
Let's meet our lucky contestants.
首先 绿队的是桃乐茜·兹博纳克
First, on the green team, we have Dorothy Zbornak,
一位来自纽约布鲁克林的英语老师
an English teacher originally from Brooklyn, New York.
她现在和母亲住在迈阿密
She now lives in Miami with her mother,
谁愿意带她出去约会 她都会很乐意付钱
who will gladly pay anyone who will take her out for a date.
我们的第二位选手是一位有着惊人身材的艺术家
Our second contestant is an artist with an incredible body.
她经营着自己的博物馆 会说中文
She runs her own museum, speaks Chinese
她希望能在40岁之前环球航行
and hopes to sail around the world before she turns 40.
哇 一定是打错了
Wow, that must be a typo.
欢迎你 布兰琪·德弗罗
Welcome, Blanche Devereaux!
下两位选手是来自密尔沃基的兄弟
Our next two contestants are brothers from Milwaukee.
布兰琪 你的介绍全是谎言
Blanche, that entire introduction was nothing but lies.
我知道 他们很喜欢
I know, and they just loved it.
你听到掌声了吗?
Did you hear that applause?
你只关心这些吗?钱和掌声?
Is that all you care about? Money and applause?
和性
And sex.
我通常会得到掌声
For which I generally get applause.
下一位选手是家庭心理顾问
Our next contestant is a family counselor.
她来自明尼苏达州的圣奥拉夫
She originally hails from St. Olaf, Minnesota,
在老家她被称为最有可能被大号♥卡住的女孩
where she was voted the girl most likely to get stuck in a tuba.
欢迎你 萝丝·尼伦德
Welcome, Rose Nylund.
最后 但也很重要的 是这位六个孩子的祖母
And last, but not least, is a grandmother of six.
索菲亚·佩特里洛
Sophia Petrillo.
索菲亚 这上面说你和桃乐茜是母女
Sophia, it says here that you and
Dorothy are mother and daughter.
不 萝丝现在是我的女儿了
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表