剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
in whom you might be interested romantically?
事实上 有的
Well as a matter of fact yes.
我就知道!是我!
I knew it! It's me!
哦 拉兹洛 看来我们成功了
Oh Laszlo. Looks like we're a hit.
我很抱歉 我以为你们知道
I'm sorry. I thought you knew.
你怎么能怪他呢?
How can you blame him?
那个男人看了你们三个一个月的裸体
The man looked at the three of you naked for a month.
早上妈妈
Morning Ma.
你会很高兴知道我恶作剧的日子已经结束了
You'll be glad to know my practical joking days are over.
妈 那太好了
Ma that is wonderful.
所以坐下来喝杯果汁吧
So sit down and have a glass of juice.
好的 我会的
Okay I will.
你不会是在拿这个杯子恶作剧吧?
You wouldn't be playing a joke with this glass would you?
-当然不是 -当然不是
- Of course not. - Of course not.
因为我知道你玩恶作剧有多开心
Because I know how much fun you have playing practical jokes.
我告诉过你已经不玩了 喝吧
I told you it's over. Drink your juice.
好的 妈妈 我会的
Okay Ma I will.
妈 你是不是把什么东西留在炉子上了?
Ma did you leave something burning on the stove?
什么东西 我没有啊
What? I don't think so.
没什么 好了 干杯
It was nothing. Well bottoms up.
永远保持这个样子啊闺女
Don't ever change pussycat.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表