剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
再见
Ciao.
再见了 芭芭拉
And good-bye to you too Barbara.
桃乐茜 化装舞会是周五晚上
Dorothy the masquerade ball is Friday night.
你知道这对我有多重要
You know how much it means to me.
我还指望你扮马的身体呢
I'm counting on you to be the rear end of my horse.
萝丝 亲爱的
Rose sweetheart
50年代小说家 记者
这周五我就可以和诺曼·梅勒约会
This Friday I can choose between rubbing elbows
with Norman Mailer
或者穿着马身体的衣服
or doing the hokey-pokey in a horse costume
然后我的脸就贴你屁♥股♥上
with your behind in my face.
好吧 到底你是选哪一个呢?
Well which is it gonna be?
萝丝 亲爱的 把那个递给我
Rose honey pass me the tuffy.
-乐意之至 布兰琪-谢谢你 萝丝
- With pleasure Blanche. - Thank you Rose.
别客气 布兰琪
You're welcome Blanche.
我随时都可以为你递东西哦
You can always count on me to hand you the tuffy.
我知道 这就是为什么我总是问你
I know. That's why I always ask you.
住在一间公♥寓♥里的两女一男的喜剧
我记得我在《三人行》的一集中看到过
I think I saw Jack and Janet give Chrissy this treatment
杰克和珍妮特这样对待克丽丝
on an episode of Three's Company.
终于桃乐茜说了一句
Oh at last a reference from Dorothy
连我们文盲都能理解的话
that even we illiterates can understand.
我想她的知识之井已经干涸了
I guess her well of knowledge has run dry.
这是个比喻 桃乐茜
That's a metaphor Dorothy.
为什么我一定要参加这个化妆舞会?
Why is it so important that I go to this masquerade ball?
因为这对萝丝来说太重要了
Because it's so important to Rose.
她伤心欲绝
She's crushed torn up
你怎么对她这么冷酷麻木呢
devastated by your shocking insensitivity to her feelings.
-我没那么难受-闭嘴 萝丝
- I don't feel that bad. - Shut up Rose.
我从没说过我要去
I never said I was going.
什么时候开始这种事我们还要说出口了?
Since when do we have to say we're going?
过去五年我们一直在一起
We've gone for the past five years.
我们可能会讨厌这些事 但是总是一起的啊
We may hate it but we always go.
你从没说过你讨厌它
You never told me you hated it.
我是一个好朋友
I'm a good friend.
好朋友是不会说那种话的
A good friend would never say anything like that.
我很感激
I appreciate that.
承认吧 就因为你不喜欢芭芭拉
Just admit that this is because you don't like Barbara.
好吧 我不喜欢芭芭拉 我觉得她是个骗子
All right. I don't like Barbara. I think she's a phony.
哦 这个女人告诉她的约会对象
Oh. This from a woman who tells her dates
她是安吉·迪金森在《剃刀边缘》中的替身
that she was Angie Dickinson's body double in Dressed to Kill.
那只是一个善意的小谎言
That's just a little white lie.
那为什么会出现在你的简历上?
Then why is it on your job resumé?
布兰琪说得对 桃乐茜
Blanche is right Dorothy.
芭芭拉不太好
Barbara is not very nice.
除了你 她看不起所有人
She looks down on everybody except you.
-那只是因为你敬仰她-太荒谬了
- That's only 'cause you look up to her. - That is ridiculous.
你没有注意到她是怎么显摆她的聪明
You don't notice how she uses her intelligence
让其他人看起来很蠢
to make everybody else look stupid.
比如晚餐时 她用拉丁语让我们递盐
Like at supper when she asked us to pass the salt in Latin.
她更在乎自身的聪明才智 而不是他人
She cares more about words than she does about people.
你有权利拥有自己的朋友
You have a right to have your own friends
但需要一个好朋友指出你的错误
but it takes a good friend to point out your mistakes
而你和芭芭拉就是个错误
and you're making one with Barbara.
你怎么敢这样评判我
How dare you make judgments like that.
你竟敢告诉我谁该是我的朋友
And how dare you tell me who my friends should be.
芭芭拉 这地方太棒了
Barbara this place is incredible.
是的
Yes.
这里是迈阿密文学知识分子的聚集地
It's the hangout for Miami's literary intelligentsia.
啊 谢谢
Ah thank you.
我从来没见过有目录的菜单
Well I've never seen a menu with a table of contents before.
直接跳到第五章 这是午餐菜单
Skip ahead to chapter five. It's the lunch menu.
哦 天哪 一切看起来都很不错
Oh gee everything sounds so good.
愤怒的薄饼
The Crepes of Wrath.
The Grapes of Wrath
《愤怒的葡萄》
老人和海鲜沙拉
The Old Man and the Seafood Salad.
The Old Man and the Sea
《老人与海》
我想我要点“花椒为谁而鸣”
I think I will have the For Whom the Stuffed Bell Pepper Tolls.
For Whom the Stuffed Bell Tolls
《丧钟为谁而鸣》
我要一份火鸡三明治配黑麦守望者面包
I'll have a turkey sandwich on Catcher in the Rye bread
The Catcher in the Rye
《麦田里的守望者》
配菜是乔治伯纳德沙拉
with a side order of George Bernard Slaw.
George Bernard Shaw
乔治·萧伯纳
芭芭拉:我真的很珍惜我们的友谊
Barbara I've really come to value our friendship.
所以我觉得我可以跟你说点事
That's why I feel I can talk to you about something.
当然 如果我有疑问
Feel free. If I had a problem
我也会向我这样的人倾诉
I'd wanna confide in someone like me.
自从我们成为朋友
Ever since we became friends
布兰琪 萝丝和我之间的关系一直很紧张
there has been a great deal of tension
between Blanche and Rose and me.
我不是有意破坏你们的友谊
I didn't mean to infringe on your friendship.
不不这不是你的错
No no. It's not your fault.
问题是她们觉得自己被排除在我们的友谊之外
The problem is they feel left out of our friendship
我不知道该怎么做
and I don't know what to do about it.
面对现实吧 桃乐茜 布兰琪和萝丝在固步自封
Face it Dorothy. Blanche and Rose are limited.
我承认我听腻了布兰琪的约会
Well I admit I get tired of hearing about Blanche's dates
还有萝丝在圣奥拉夫的亲戚
and Rose's relatives back in St. Olaf
但她们是非常好的朋友
but they are very good friends.
如果你喜欢她们 我一定忽略了什么
If you like them I must have overlooked something.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
不如我邀请大家和她们的约会对象
Why don't I invite everybody and their dates for dinner
去莫蒂默俱乐部吃晚餐吧?
at the Mortimer Club?
莫蒂默俱乐部?
The Mortimer Club?
芭芭拉那是城里最高档的俱乐部
Barbara that is the most exclusive club in town.
来了 女士们
Here we are ladies.
我没点薯条
I didn't order the French fries.
哦 对了你会得到埃德加·艾伦·坡式的土豆
Oh right. You get the Edgar Allan Poe-tatoes
和冰水来了
and the Ice Water Cometh.
The Iceman Cometh
《送冰人来了》
此为四幕悲剧的戏剧剧本
你要是懂的再多点就好了
You know a little of that goes a very long way.
我正在重新考虑
I'm having second thoughts
和芭芭拉再共度一个晚上
about spending another evening with Barbara.
我觉得再给她一次机会也无妨
I don't think it'll hurt to give her another chance.
我们要去莫蒂默俱乐部哎
We're going to the Mortimer Club.
这有什么大不了的?
What's the big deal?
萝丝 佛罗里达最富有的人都去那里
Rose the wealthiest men in Florida go there.
根据我的经验 有钱的男人是最好的情人
It's been my experience that wealthy men make the best lovers.
这是真的吗?
Is that true?
如果把他们哄好了 他们会带你去商场
No. But if you tell them that sometimes they'll take you to the mall
逛45分钟 随便刷♥卡♥
and let you use their credit card for 45 minutes.
布兰琪 亲爱的 我希望你不要介意
Blanche honey I hope you don't mind.
我借了你的水钻项链
I borrowed your rhinestone necklace.
不会 但我得说
No but I should point out
它适合优雅的脖颈戴起来才好看
it was designed for a dainty neck.
是的 布兰琪 但我和迈克·泰森不熟
Yes Blanche but I don't know Mike Tyson well enough
不能借他的珠宝
to borrow his jewelry.
你好玛琪
Hello Madge.
是布兰琪
That's Blanche.
哦 我不是这么说的吗?
Oh didn't I say that?
这是我的男伴诺曼
This is my date Norman.
他是我创意写作课的学生
He's a student in my creative writing course.
我还不知道你教高中生呢
I didn't know you taught high school.
诺曼和我在精神上年龄相仿
Norman and I are the same age spiritually.
你都能让让他信这种屁话 你真是厉害
Hey if you can get him to buy that more power to you.
你好 芭芭拉
Hello Barbara.
你好 桃乐茜 萝丝
Hi Dorothy Rose.
我希望今晚能帮助我们忘记
I certainly hope tonight will help us forget
那天晚上发生的事
what happened the other night.
我已经忘了那晚发生的事了
I already forgot what happened the other night.
我已经82岁了
But I'm 82 years old.
今天早上我忘了我的猫已经死了20年了
This morning I forgot my cat's been dead for 20 years.
这让我想知道:谁在用猫砂?
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表