剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
对吧?
Right?
这是怎么呢
What's going on?
我们是在讨论明天分开了
We were just discussing going our separate ways.
-有趣 -你觉得我们应该这么做吗?
- Interesting. - You think that's what we should do?
-我没那么说 -你觉得我们应该在一起
- I didn't say that. - You think we should stay together.
-我也没这么说 -我们该怎么办?
- I didn't say that either. - What should we do?
这不是我该说的
It's not for me to say.
但我要给你们讲个故事
But I'll tell you a story.
想象一下:1987年的迈阿密
Picture it: Miami, 1987.
一栋房♥子 这附近唯一没有游泳池的房♥子
A house, the only one in the neighborhood without a pool.
我跑题了
But I digress.
四个女人 朋友
Four women, friends.
她们笑 她们哭 她们吃
They laugh, they cry, they eat.
她们爱她们恨她们吃 她们梦想 她们希望 她们吃
They love, they hate, they eat. They dream, they hope, they eat.
每次你一转身 她们就吃东西
Every time you turn around, they eat.
索菲娅 那四个女人是我们吗?
- Sophia, are those four women us?
照照镜子 肥屁♥股♥
- Look in the mirror, blubber-butt.
我想说的是 这里发生的一切都是正常的生活
The point I'm trying to make is, what's going on here is living.
仅仅因为你们遇到了困难
Just because you have some rough times
不代表你们就要这么认输
doesn't mean you throw in the towel.
你们继续活下去……
You go on living...
接着吃
and eating.
我去拿起司蛋糕
I'll get the cheesecake.
-我去拿生奶油 -我去拿巧克力糖浆
- I'll get the whipped cream. - I'll get the chocolate syrup.
我去拿拍立得 这是一个值得铭记的时刻
I'll get the Polaroid. This is a time to remember.
-妈 你没有拍立得 -我去拿我的 在我的床底下
- Ma, you don't have a Polaroid. - I'll get mine. It's under my bed.
反正我也得进去拿鲜奶油
I have to go in there for the whipped cream anyway.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表