剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
She was best known for this green salve she used to make
治疗耳部感染
to treat ear infections.
有一天 她给了村里的白♥痴♥萨尔瓦多一些
One day, she gave a batch to Salvadore, the village idiot.
他误解了使用方法
He misunderstood the directions
把它放在他的意面里 而不是耳朵里
and put it on his linguini instead of in his ear.
如果你是个听力有问题的白♥痴♥ 你就会做这样的事
If you're an idiot with a hearing problem, you do things like that.
这并不是一件坏事
It wasn't such a bad thing to do.
这东西味道很好 萨尔瓦多决定把它推向市场
The stuff tasted great, and Salvadore decided to market it.
起初 它卖♥♥得不太好
At first, it didn't move so well.
菜单上的"耳膏扁面"看起来不太开胃
"Linguini with ear salve" on the menu doesn't look too appetizing.
但他一把名字改成“香蒜酱”
But once he changed the name to "pesto sauce,"
它就像热饼一样畅销
it moved like hotcakes.
妈 这是你编的
Ma, you're making this up.
那又怎样?我老了 我就应该风趣一些
So what? I'm old. I'm supposed to be colorful.
我会想她的
I'm gonna miss her.
我也是
Me, too.
我也是
Me, too.
我忍♥不了了 我要进去
I'm not gonna stand for it. I am gonna march in there
告诉她 我们和菲尔一样需要她
and tell her we need her as much as Phil does.
布兰琪 算了吧她已下定决心
Blanche, forget it. Her mind is made up.
她说了好几次了 已经既定事实了
If she's said it once, she's said it 100 times.
我留下来 不去了 晚安
I'm staying. Good night.
回来 你说你要留下是什么意思?
Come back. What do you mean, you're staying?
有什么问题吗?你把我房♥间租出去了?
What's the problem? You already rented my room?
什么改变了你的想法?
- What changed your mind?
我刚和菲尔打完电♥话♥
- I just got off the phone with Phil.
事实上 我刚和菲尔的妻子打完电♥话♥
Actually, I got off the phone with Phil's wife.
她回去了 可怜的人儿
She's back, poor thing.
- "可怜的人"? -她很震惊
- "Poor thing"? - She's in a state of shock.
她发现她找不到比菲尔更好的了
She found out she couldn't do any better than Phil.
不像故事书里那么浪漫
Not a storybook romance,
但结局终究是结局 这就是结局
but an ending's an ending, and there you have it.
我们很高兴你决定留下来 亲爱的
Oh, we're so glad you decided to stay, honey.
当你打算离开的时候
When you were leaving,
我们开始回忆我们共同度过的时光
we started talking about the times we've shared.
给我们带来了很多美好的回忆
It brought back a lot of great memories.
妈 没有你就不一样了
Ma, it wouldn't be the same without you.
-当然! -嘿 别太夸张了
- No! - Hey, don't over-dramatize.
咱们这里的氛围也不太好
Things aren't so terrific around here.
才不是呢 这里的一切都好极了!
The hell they're not. Things are terrific here!
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表