剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
谢谢你做我的朋友
Thank you for being a friend.
旅行数日后又重回此处
Traveled down the road and back again.
你的心是如此真诚
Your heart is true.
你是我的贴心好友
You're a pal and a confidante.
若你要开个派对
And if you threw a party.
邀请所有熟人到场
lnvited everyone you knew.
你将发现最好的礼物是我送出的
You would see the biggest gift would be from me.
贺卡上将会写着
And the card attached would say.
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
黄金女郎 第三季
第二十四集
-嗨 妈-面试怎么样?
- Hi, Ma. - How'd the interview go?
棒极了 今年夏天的工作我有很多选择
Terrific. I have my choice of summer jobs.
这周有三次面试 三份工作向我发了邀请
Three interviews this week, three offers.
那是因为我说的让你露出来大腿
That's because you're showing more leg like I told you.
我觉得职介的那个女人对我的腿不感兴趣
I don't think the woman at the agency was interested in my legs.
天真 你都不看电视吗?
Grow up. Don't you watch TV?
8成的女人都是男女通吃
80% of women are switch-hitters.
妈 肥皂剧可不是现实生活
Ma, TV soap operas aren't real life.
我说的不是里面的角色 我说的是女演员
I'm not talking characters. I'm talking actresses.
没事多看看媒体杂♥志♥ 开阔下眼界吧
Pick up an Enquirer sometime. You'll learn something.
我累坏了 我一整天都在选购床铺
I am exhausted. I have spent this entire day bed-shopping.
你不感到羞耻吗?
Have you no shame?
如今 风流成性是不负责任的性行为
Bed-hopping nowadays is sexually irresponsible.
不是风流成性 妈 选购床铺
Not bed-hopping, Ma. Bed-shopping.
是的 这是好借口呢
Yeah, right. Nice cover.
这是真的 我需要一张新床 旧床快散架了
It's true. I need a new bed. My old one is falling apart.
价格高得离谱 我想要的那张床更贵
The prices are outrageous. The bed I wanted cost more
比我第一套房♥子的首♥付♥款还多
than the down payment on my first house.
在西西里 床的价格贱如土
In Sicily, beds were dirt-cheap.
当然是因为本来就睡在泥土上
Of course it was because you slept on dirt.
如果我是马克·吐温 你就会记下来这金句了
If my name were Mark Twain, you'd be writing this stuff down.
姑娘们 你们不会相信我今天下午发生了什么事
Girls, you won't believe what happened to me this afternoon.
我遇到了"了不起先生"!
I met Mister Terrific!
萝丝 别这么快下结论
Rose, don't be so quick to judge.
我曾经以为我遇到了"了不起先生"
I once thought I met Mr. Terrific.
结果发现已经有了"了不起夫人"了
Turned out there was also a Mrs. Terrific.
后来 我还要躲避飞过来的"花瓶先生"
I found myself ducking a Mr. Vase.
我是说真的
You don't understand.
真的是在商场里遇见了"了不起先生"
I really met Mister Terrific at the mall.
他在一个空荡荡的店面里签名
He was signing autographs in an empty storefront
政♥治♥家 1988年总统竞选失败
那里曾经是杰克·肯普的竞选总部
that used to be Jack Kemp's campaign headquarters.
-萝丝 他穿着斗篷-还有面具
- Rose, he's wearing a cape. - And a mask.
他穿着斗篷 戴着面具 等一下
He's wearing a cape and a mask. Wait a minute.
这个人是叫马歇尔·赫斯科维茨的保险推销员吗?
Is this guy an insurance salesman named Marshall Herskovitz?
那是他的戏服
That's his costume.
别告诉我你们没听说过"了不起先生"
Don't tell me you've never heard of Mister Terrific.
了不起先生的俱乐部?
Mister Terrific's Clubhouse?
每个周六下午都会播一小时
Every weekday afternoon, one full hour on Saturdays?
那个演儿童节目的小丑?
- That clown with the kiddie show?
他不是小丑 他是个超级英雄
- He's not a clown. He's a superhero.
你说的是"笨笨"
You're thinking of Bozo.
你不就是"笨笨"吗
I'm talking to Bozo.
等下 这是什么?
Wait. What's this here?
"献给我今晚见到的最美丽的萝丝 了不起先生”
"To the fairest Rose I've seen until tonight. Mister Terrific"?
他约我出去
He asked me out.
我们要一起去吃晚饭 你能相信吗?
We're going to dinner. Can you believe it?
我还真不太相信
No. Actually not.
你花了30秒得到个签名
You spent 30 seconds getting an autograph.
你根本不认识他
You don't know the guy.
桃乐茜 他是个电视名人
Dorothy, he's a television celebrity.
再说了 我跟他谈了一个多小时
Besides, I talked to him for over an hour.
找他签名排队的人不多
There weren't too many people in line.
隔壁有个像惠普尔先生的人
A Mr. Whipple look-alike was next door
卫生纸广♥告♥中的虚拟人物
推销新的三层厕纸
demonstrating the new three-ply toilet tissue.
我最好准备一下 他7点来接我
I better get ready. He's picking me up at 7:00.
你能想象和一个在商场认识的人约会吗?
Can you imagine making a date with a guy you met at a mall?
太奇怪了
Pretty strange.
我也有同感 她甚至不知道他开的是什么车
I'll say. She didn't even know what kind of car he drives.
索菲亚 我的新床送来了吗?
Oh, Sophia, did they deliver my new bed?
他们组装了一整天了
- They were here all day setting it up.
一整天?不就是一张小床?
- All day? For that simple bed?
小床?我就没见过这么多黄铜
Simple? I haven't seen so much brass
自从帕勒莫希尔顿酒店的豪华房♥车展之后
since the brass-knuckle RV show at the Palermo Hilton.
真不敢相信 他们送错了床
I don't believe it. They delivered the wrong bed.
-布兰琪 你觉得…-现在不行
- Blanche, do you think... - Not now.
她急什么?
- What's her hurry?
你没瞅见她卧室里那个巨大的东西?
- That enormous thing in her bedroom.
我以为她不再见罗杰了
I thought she'd stopped seeing Roger.
我看起来怎么样?
How do I look?
还行 你又要和神奇船长约会了吗?
Not bad. You got another date with Captain Marvelous?
了不起先生
Mister Terrific.
你小时候绝对没看过什么漫画书
You didn't read many comic books when you were a child.
我们在西西里有漫画书
We had comic books in Sicily.
我最喜欢的是兜帽贝尼托
My favorite was Benito the Hood.
他和一帮土匪快活地住在森林里
He lived in the forest with his band of merry thugs.
贝尼托很受欢迎
Benito was very popular.
他劫富济贫吗?
He stole from the rich and gave to the poor?
我说的是兜帽贝尼托 不是白♥痴♥贝尼托
I said Benito the Hood, not Benito the Idiot.
他从每个人那里偷东西 自己留着
He stole from everyone and kept it for himself.
甚至都没跟他那帮快乐的土匪分享
Didn't even share it with his band of merry thugs.
他是许多西西里年轻人的偶像
He was the idol of many a Sicilian youngster.
他们真的给我送错了床
That's what they did all right. Delivered the wrong bed.
你不喜欢这个?
- You don't like this one?
我可喜欢这个了
- Oh, I think it's stunning.
我非常喜欢 但是我买♥♥不起
I absolutely love it, but I can't afford it.
这张床肯定不少钱…
That bed back there must cost...
和我预定的价格一样
exactly what I paid for the one I ordered.
他们犯了一个错误
They made a mistake.
他们以为这床是我买♥♥的那个便宜的床
They charged me for the inexpensive bed.
内曼-马库斯这是给你送礼了
Merry Christmas from Neiman-Marcus.
高端百货商场
索菲娅 她不能留着这张床 这就像偷窃一样
Sophia, she can't keep that bed. That'd be like stealing.
只有被他们发现了才算偷
It's only stealing if they find out.
床在我卧室里谁会知道呢?
The bed's in my bedroom. Who's gonna know?
所有知道短打手势的纽约洋基队员都会知道那床
Everyone who knows the bunt sign on the New York Yankees.
大家快看 了不起先生
Look, everyone. Mister Terrific.
萝丝 你这样让我很尴尬
Rose, please. You're embarrassing me.
对不起 我只是觉得你的口号♥很有意思
Oh, I'm sorry. It's just I get such a kick out of your slogan.
这是口号♥?“大家快看 了不起先生”?
That's a slogan? "Look, everyone. Mister Terrific"?
到明年秋天 这个口号♥就用了满22年了
Twenty-two years next fall.
你一定是索菲娅
You must be Sophia.
我布兰琪·德弗罗 很高兴终于见到你了
I'm Blanche Devereaux. A pleasure to finally meet you.
哦!你看节目了吗?
Oh! You watch the show?
为什么要看?我已经知道怎么刷牙了啊
Why? I already know how to brush my teeth.
太好了 那你就不会被口腔警♥察♥围捕了
Good for you. Then you won't be rounded up by the Cavity Cops.
哦桃乐茜 很高兴你来了
Oh. Dorothy, I'm glad you're here.
来见见了不起先生
Meet Mister Terrific.
了不起先生 我是重度抑郁症女士
Oh, Mister Terrific, meet Mrs. Severely Depressed.
桃乐茜 怎么了?
Dorothy, what's wrong?
我发现我在夏令营的工作其实是
- I found out my great job at the camp.
工艺美术主管 也就是说我整个暑假
Head of Arts and Crafts. I'll be spending the entire summer
都要不停地把通心粉粘在彩色硬纸上
gluing macaroni to construction paper.
桃乐茜是一名高中教师 正在找暑期工作
Dorothy's a high school teacher looking for summer work.
真的吗?我也许能帮你
Really? I might be able to help you out.
我的制片人一直在找有教师文凭的人
My producer's been looking for someone
with education credentials
在节目中担任顾问
to act as a consultant on the show.
听起来会很有趣
It sounds like it could be interesting.
哦 可不一定噢
Oh, I doubt it.
整个节目组唯一有趣的工作 就是我的工作
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表