剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
我得去拿我的外套 我们一起开车去博物馆
I just have to get my jacket. We're driving to the museum together.
拉兹洛 来了
Coming Laszlo.
嗨 拉兹洛 进来 布兰琪去拿她的外套了
Hi Laszlo. Come in. Blanche went to get her jacket.
谢谢你 萝丝
Thank you Rose.
你们俩要做的事让我们很兴奋
We are so excited about what you two are doing.
-成果会很棒的 -我真希望我能这么确定
- It's gonna turn out great. - I wish I was so sure.
-什么意思?-我在重新考虑
- What do you mean? - I'm having second thoughts.
关于什么?
About what?
当我见到布兰琪时 我认为她会是一个完美的模特
When I met Blanche I thought she would be the perfect model.
性感 时髦 又刺♥激♥
You know sexy sassy exciting.
但现在我在想 我想捕捉的还有其他品质
But now I'm thinking there are other qualities I wish to capture.
-比如说?-单纯
- Like what? - Innocence.
无害的 天真无邪的
Wholesomeness. Naiveté.
我看到个身材更丰满的女人 臀部更宽 眼睛更大
I see a woman with a fuller figure wider hips wider eyes.
萝丝
Rose.
拉兹洛
Laszlo.
萝丝 我得问你点事
Rose I have to ask you something.
我知道你要说什么
I know what it is.
你想让我给你当模特
You're gonna ask me to pose for you.
-不 并不是 -哦
- No I'm not. - Oh.
哦 我太尴尬了
Oh. I'm so embarrassed.
就是这样 这正是我想要捕捉的品质
That's it. That's exactly the quality I want to capture.
拿着我的钥匙 萝丝 来我的工作室吧
Oh take my key Rose. Come to my studio.
我们要做一个漂亮的雕塑
We will make a beautiful sculpture.
-布兰琪呢?-我还是会和她合作
- What about Blanche? - I will still see her.
但她没必要知道你的事
She doesn't have to know about you.
-明天早上10点?-这太不诚实了
- Tomorrow morning at 10:00? - That seems so dishonest.
布兰琪是我的好朋友 这是一种背叛
Blanche is a dear friend. It would be a betrayal.
我好了 拉兹洛 萝丝是不是很会让人开心?
Here I am Laszlo. Did Rose keep you entertained?
是的 我觉得她很迷人
Yes. I find her charming.
哦 拉兹洛 这就是我喜欢你的一点
Oh Laszlo. That's what I love about you.
你可以说一个无♥耻♥的谎言 但听起来仍然很真诚
You can tell a bald-faced lie and still sound sincere.
我忘了带我的手提包 我马上回来
I forgot my compact. I'll be back.
把钥匙给我
Give me that key.
桃乐茜 我很高兴你回来了
Dorothy I'm glad you're home.
我在楼上阁楼里翻找 看我找到了什么
I was upstairs poking around the attic. Look what I found.
你祖母的古董万花筒 给 看一看
Your grandmother's antique kaleidoscope. Here. Take a look.
妈 你一定觉得我很蠢吧
Ma you must really think I'm stupid.
什么 我们没有阁楼吗?
What we don't have an attic?
我不会上当的
I am not falling for this.
这又是你的恶作剧
It's another one of your practical jokes.
如果我拿起来看 眼睛周围会粘上一圈黑
If I look through that I'll get charcoal around my eye.
好吧 桃乐茜 很好
All right Dorothy. Fine.
不如我们休战 吃块花生糖吧?
Why don't we call a truce with a nice piece of peanut brittle?
算了吧 妈 花生糖是一个更古老的玩笑
Come on Ma. The peanut brittle is an even older gag
比万花筒还老
than the kaleidoscope.
我打开罐头 蛇就会出来
I'll open the can snakes will come out.
我可比你聪明
I am too smart for you.
我不会再被你的恶作剧骗了
I am not falling for more of your practical jokes.
除了这个放屁垫
Except for this whoopee cushion.
你不会相信今天发生在我身上的事
You will not believe what happened to me today.
我还是不相信 你也不会相信
I still do not believe it and you won't believe it.
-什么 布兰琪?-我不想谈这个
- What Blanche? - I don't wanna talk about it.
-你好 布兰琪 -我太生气了
- Hi Blanche. - Oh I am so mad.
布兰琪 我可以解释
Blanche I can explain.
这跟你一点关系都没有 是拉兹洛
It's got nothing to do with you. It's Laszlo.
我看到了他给我画的一些素描
I saw some of the sketches he's been doing of me.
他从不让我看 所以今天我自己找出来看
He never lets me see them. So today I found some.
实在太难看了
They're horrible.
头发又多又卷 身体都是松垮下垂的
My hair's all big and frizzy. The body's all droopy and saggy.
那些素描里的女人像只狗
The woman in those sketches is a dog.
-布兰琪 -她是个小丑
- Blanche. - She's a clown.
-布兰琪 -她就是个…
- Blanche. - She's just a...
皱巴巴的丑老太婆
hideous wrinkled old bag.
布兰琪 那些素描里的女人就是我
Blanche the woman in those sketches is me.
我知道听起来像你 亲爱的 但她不是
I know she sounds like you honey but she's not.
是的 你看
Yes she is. Look.
我整个星期都想告诉你这件事 但我不能
I wanted to tell you about this all week but I couldn't.
我也一直在给拉兹洛当模特
I've been posing for Laszlo too.
亲爱的上帝 让我死在这里 现在
Dear Lord strike me dead right here and now
如果他更喜欢萝丝·尼伦德而不是我
if that man prefers Rose Nylund over me.
布兰琪 你别往心里去
Blanche you can't take it personally.
拉兹洛只是想找个更天真的人
Laszlo just decided he wanted someone with more innocence.
天真又胖的人
With more cellulite is more like it.
-收回那句话 -我才不
- Take that back. - I will not.
-你收回 -我就不
- Yes you will. - I will not.
姑娘们 这是怎么回事?
Girls what is going on here?
-萝丝在背后捅我一刀-我没有
- Rose stabbing me in the back. - I did not.
-她在给拉兹洛当模特 -他让我这么做的
- She's been posing for Laszlo. - He asked me to.
我就不明白了 他也可以去海洋馆看着鲸鱼创作啊
I don't know why. He can go to Sea World to see a naked whale.
他也能去你浴缸里看你
Or to your bathtub.
哦 够了 小姐 好吧 这就开战吧
Oh that does it missy. All right this means war.
我们都接着做 我们看看他会选谁
We'll both keep going. We'll see who he picks.
-是我-是我
- It's gonna be me. - It's gonna be me.
-姑娘们 我能解决 -告诉她会是谁
- Girls I can settle this. - Tell her who it's gonna be.
那就是我了
It's going to be me.
你也是?
You too?
他上星期四问我的
He asked me last Thursday.
真是不得了
Well I am stunned.
那我就轻松了
I'm relieved.
轻松了?
Relieved?
当然 你在那些可怕的画里看到的女人
Sure. The woman you saw in those horrible drawings
一定是桃乐茜
must have been Dorothy.
这一定是我一生中最糟糕的一天了
This has got to be one of the worst days in my life.
我的两个好朋友刚刚在我背后捅了我一刀
Two of my best friends just stabbed me in the back.
你真以为我们会拒绝拉兹洛吗?
Did you really expect us to turn Laszlo down?
你自己也说过这是个机会
You said yourself it was a chance
成为“不朽的经典艺术作品”
to become "immortalized in a classic work of art."
别胡说八道了 你和萝丝去的原因一样
Horse pucky. You went for the same reason Rose went:
就为了抢走我的男人
To get your hands on my man.
你凭什么认为他是你的人?
What exactly makes you think he's your man?
-谁?-也许是我先找到他的
- Who? - Maybe that I found him first.
-谁?-他为了我甩了你
- Who? - He dumped you for me.
谁?
Who?
-拉兹洛 妈 -拉兹洛是谁?
- Laszlo Ma. - Who's Laszlo?
一位匈牙利艺术家 我们都为他摆过裸体造型
A Hungarian artist we've all been posing nude for.
只要一句简单的“不关你事 索菲亚”就够了
In the future a simple "none of your business
Sophia" will suffice.
告诉我实话 布兰琪
Tell me honestly Blanche.
你有理由相信拉兹洛可能对你感兴趣吗?
Do you have reason to believe Laszlo might be interested in you?
事实上 在很多情况下
Well just the fact that on numerous occasions
他说我是他“最伟大的艺术灵感”
he has referred to me as his "greatest artistic
inspiration ever bar none."
-对我说过 -我也是
- Me too. - Me too.
让我们面对现实吧 姑娘们
Oh let's face it girls.
我们不知道拉兹洛想用谁
We have no idea which one of us Laszlo wants to use.
我觉得很明显 桃乐茜
I think it's obvious Dorothy.
这个人是个艺术家 他很有品味
The man is an artist. He has taste.
他会情不自禁地选择最优雅的女人…
He cannot help but pick the woman with
the most grace style femininity...
我想知道他到底想要我们中的哪一个
I wonder if he knows which one of us he wants.
他说我有布兰琪没有的东西
He told me that I had something that Blanche didn't have.
他可能告诉桃乐茜她有我没有的东西
He probably told Dorothy she had something that I don't.
-又会和布兰琪说这些-我觉得他很不公平
- Maybe he's back to Blanche. - I think he's been very unfair.
我们不该再去了 那样他就没有雕塑了
We ought to stop going. Then he'd have no sculpture.
-他罪有应得-是的
- It would serve him right. - Yes.
让我们做个约定吧 我们谁也不会回去
Let's make a pact. None of us will go back.
你们把钥匙给我 我把它封存起来
We'll seal it by you giving me your keys
我会把钥匙安全地放在我的嫁妆箱里
and I'll keep all three of them safe in my hope chest.
我们怎么知道你不会带着钥匙去见他?
How do we know that you and your hope chest won't keep going?
只有一个办法
There's only one thing to do.
去找拉兹洛 让他决定要谁
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表