剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
谢谢你做我的朋友
Thank you for being a friend.
旅行数日后又重回此处
Traveled down the road and back again.
你的心是如此真诚
Your heart is true.
你是我的贴心好友
You're a pal and a confidante.
若你要开个派对
And if you threw a party.
邀请所有熟人到场
lnvited everyone you knew.
你将发现最好的礼物是我送出的
You would see the biggest gift would be from me.
贺卡上将会写着
And the card attached would say.
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
黄金女郎 第三季 第三集
这是里士满街6151号♥吗?
Is this 6151 Richmond Street?
妈 怎么了?
Ma, what's the matter?
桃乐茜 谢天谢地是你
Dorothy, thank God it's you.
我在商场把眼镜摔坏了 什么都看不见
I broke my glasses at the mall and I can't see a thing.
我花了六个小时才找到回家的路
It took it took me six hours to find my way home.
妈 如果你看不见
Ma, if you couldn't see,
为什么不打电♥话♥给我 我去接你啊
why didn't you call me to come get you?
我试过了 但每次我投币拨号♥
I tried to, but every time I put in a dime and dialed,
就会弹出一个安全套
a condom popped out.
我口袋里有五个
I got five in my pocket.
给 桃乐茜
Here, Dorothy.
够使一辈子
A lifetime supply.
桃乐茜 哪条项链配这条裙子
Dorothy, which one of these necklaces
更好看
looks better with this dress?
这条金项链还是珍珠项链?
This gold chain or the pearls?
它们看起来都不错 布兰琪
They both look nice, Blanche.
我不确定珍珠是否合适
I'm not sure about the pearls.
我低胸礼服露出的丰满乳♥沟♥
Do pearls nestled in the ample cleavage
如果戴珍珠的话
revealed by my low-cut gown somehow might suggest
会不会显得我很廉价 很好得手
I'm nothing but a cheap, easy, good time?
可能会
They might.
行了
That settles it.
就珍珠了
Pearls it is.
布兰琪 你看起来棒极了
Blanche, you look terrific.
你看起来好像瘦了15磅
You look like you lost 15 pounds.
谢谢你 索菲亚
Thank you, Sophia.
哦 那是你的大腿
Oh, that's your thigh.
我还以为是沙发的一角呢
I thought it was part of the couch.
布兰琪 记住 肉汁不是饮料
Blanche, try to remember, gravy isn't a beverage.
布兰琪 她眼镜碎了
Blanche, Ma broke her glasses.
她什么都看不见
She can't see a thing.
嗨 萝丝
Hi, Rose.
嗨 萝丝
- Hi, Rose.
怎么了 亲爱的 出什么事了
What's the matter, honey? Something wrong?
没有 噢还真有件事
Yes no.
但是也说不上什么大事
Well, I guess yes and no.
亲爱的 怎么了
Honey, what is it?
今天早上我发现
I found out this morning
我又要当妈妈了
I'm gonna be a mother again.
我们已经讨论过上百次了
We've been over this a hundred times.
用商场厕所是不会怀孕的
You cannot get pregnant using the toilet at the mall.
我打赌是个男孩
I bet it's a boy.
你肚子太大了
You're carrying really high in the front.
不是我生小孩
I'm not having a baby.
我要有个孩子了
I'm getting a baby.
我收到一封电报 说我舅舅辛格布洛特去世了
I got a telegram that my Uncle Hingeblotter
把他孩子的监护权留给了我
had passed away and left me custody of his baby.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
我不知道
I'm not sure.
我一直梦想有机会重新做母亲
I've always dreamed of the chance to be a mother again,
但这是一项重大责任
but it's a big responsibility.
当然了
Oh, it sure is.
我不确定我这个年纪还能不能再养一个孩子
I'm not sure I could raise another baby at my age,
而且我比你年轻多了
and I'm far younger than you.
还漂亮
And prettier.
虽然漂亮与此无关 但我就是好看啊
Not that prettier has anything to do with it, but I just am.
萝丝 我要坦白一件事
You know, Rose, I have a confession to make.
我一直梦想有机会再养一个孩子
I have always dreamed of the chance to raise another baby.
桃乐茜 如果你幸运的话 也许有一天
Well, Dorothy, if you're lucky, maybe someday
你的一个叔叔会去世
one of your uncles will drop dead.
我的意思是 萝丝 如果你决定抚养这个孩子
What I mean, Rose, is that if you decide to raise this child,
我愿意帮助你
I think I'd like to help you.
真的吗
Really?
等等 如果你们都想抚养这个孩子
Wait a minute, if you both want to raise this child,
我也会考虑的
while, I might even consider it myself.
但你说过你不想再当母亲了
But you said you didn't want to be a mother again.
我指的是我自己养那肯定不行
But I meant by myself.
只要你们都在身边帮忙换尿布
As long as you all are around to change its diapers
帮他清理呕吐物和把尿
and clean up when it spits up and pees,
我就想再当一次妈
I'd love to be a mother again.
你们确定要这么做吗?
Are you girls sure you wanna do this?
我知道这会有很多工作要做
Look, I know it's gonna be a lot of work,
但是 在家里听到婴儿的笑声还是很棒的
but oh, it'd be worth it to hear a baby's laugh around the house.
那我们就这么干
Oh, come on, let's do it.
你说呢 妈妈
What do you say, Ma?
我有什么选择?
What choice do I have?
如果我拒绝 我就会被赶到
If I say no, I'll be back at the home building log cabins
冰棍建的破木屋了
out of popsicle sticks.
那就这么定了
Then it's settled.
我会打电♥话♥给律师 让他把孩子带来
I'll call the lawyer and tell him to bring the baby.
他有说是男孩还是女孩吗?
Did he say if it's a boy or a girl?
他没有说 但肯定是其中之一啦
He didn't say, but it must be one or the other.
你又看PBS了 萝丝
You been watching PBS again, Rose?
桃乐茜
Dorothy?
我要回卧室了
Dorothy, I'm going to my bedroom.
我想躺一会儿
I want to lie down for a while.
妈?
Ma?
桃乐茜 谁把别克停在我卧室里了?
Dorothy, who the hell parked a Buick in my bedroom?
索菲娅
Sophia!
萝丝 你在卫生间里干什么?
Rose, what are you doing in the bathroom?
妈 这是厨房♥
Ma, this is the kitchen.
噢 如果这是厨房♥
Oh, boy, if this is the kitchen,
那我就是在马桶里煮鸡蛋呢
I'm poaching an egg in the toilet.
桃乐茜 看我找到的这张老照片
Dorothy, look at this old picture I found.
这是我15岁的样子 站在我叔叔旁边
That's me at 15, standing next to my Uncle Hingeblotter.
另一个人是谁
Who's the other guy?
那是我叔叔同父异母的弟弟 墨染布洛特
That's my uncle's half-brother: Inkeblotter.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我们有大♥麻♥烦了
Oh, girls, we have a big problem.
-怎么了 布兰琪?
What is it, Blanche?
-我们都是女人
- Well, we're all women.
不是吧
- No.
当然是了 桃乐茜
- Sure we are, Dorothy.
噢闭嘴吧
- Oh, shut up.
我在读斯波克关于婴儿护理的书
I'm reading the Spock book on baby care,
他说在孩子成长的岁月里
and he says it's important for a child to
有一个男性榜样很重要
have a male role model during its formative years.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
我们戴上洋基的帽子 喝完啤酒就挠屁♥股♥
We'll wear Yankee caps and scratch our behinds after every beer.
布兰琪 我们没什么好担心的
Oh, Blanche, we don't have anything to worry about.
如果我们给予孩子爱、关注和理解
If we give that baby love and attention and understanding,
孩子一样会很好的
it'll turn out fine.
那真的很好
That's beautiful.
再说了 斯波克又不懂怎么养孩子
Besides, what does Spock know about raising babies?
在瓦肯星 所有孩子都是豆荚里蹦出来的
On Vulcan, all the kids are born in pods.
萝丝 我知道这可能性不大 但是
Rose, I know this is a long shot, but,
你在60年代嗑药嗑得多吗
did you take much acid during the '60s?
-萝丝·尼伦德在吗?
- Is, uh, Rose Nylund here? -
我就是
I'm Rose Nylund.
我是切斯特·t·麦克雷尼
Well, I'm Chester T.McRainey,
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表