剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
女士们 我们赶紧谈正事吧
Ladies let's get down to business.
我还得回去赶午餐高峰了
I've got to get back for the lunch rush.
我们就不打扰你们谈判了
We'll just leave you to your negotiations.
要不要来点牛奶或者双层奥利奥?
Can we get you some milk or some Double Stuf Oreos?
不了 谢谢 女士
- No thank you ma'am.
天啊 他真厉害
- Boy he's tough.
坐下吧 老板
Have a seat boss.
我看了你们开出的条件
I've read your list of demands.
麦克拉肯等下 在你开始之前 我想告诉你一件事
Wait McCracken. Before you begin I wanna tell you something.
在谈判方面 我可是老手了
I'm no novice when it comes to negotiations.
-真的吗? -让我给你讲个故事
- Oh really? - Let me tell you a story.
想象一下:1922年的西西里岛
Picture it: Sicily 1922.
一个漂亮的农家女孩 省下她的里拉
An attractive peasant girl who has saved her lira
去黑海的克里米亚度♥假♥区♥
embarks on a glorious vacation
开始了愉快的假期
to a Crimean resort on the Black Sea.
她在海滨度♥假♥区♥玩了好几个星期
For weeks she frolics at the seaside resort
所有的年轻男子都崇拜仰慕她
and enjoys the company of many young men
all of whom adore her.
所有人?
All of them?
闭嘴 埃德娜 让我自己说
Shut up Edna. I work alone.
所有的 当我该回西西里的时候
All of them. When it's time to return to Sicily
三个不同的追求者乞求她留下
three different suitors beg her to stay.
但她无法决定选择谁
But she can't decide who to choose
所以她一个也没选
so she chooses none of them.
但她同意多年后
But she agrees to meet with them
还在那个度♥假♥区♥与他们见面
at the same resort many years later.
对她的三个追求者来说 那次重要的聚会被称为
To her trio of suitors that eventful gathering was referred to as
"与索菲亚相会"
"Rendezvous With Sophia."
但对世界上外人来说
But to the rest of the world
它更广为人知的名字是雅尔塔会议
it was better known as the Yalta Conference.
与会者是美国富兰克林·罗斯福总统
英国首相温斯顿·丘吉尔
和苏联♥总♥理约瑟夫·斯大林
你觉得我会相信吗?我来这里的唯一原因
You expect me to buy that? The only reason I came here
是为了我炒了你的时候
was so you wouldn't cause a scene
你不会在餐车上大吵大闹
at the Chow Wagon when I fired you.
炒掉我们?
Fired us?
你听到我说的了 任何故事都改变不了我的想法
You heard me. No story is gonna change my mind.
那我们也会告诉你父亲
Not even the one we could tell your father
说他的车是怎么被撞凹的
about how his car got dented while you were doing wheelies
就是你在停车场玩轮滑撞的
and not while it was sitting in the parking lot?
你不会那么做的 是吗?
You wouldn't do that. Would you?
嘿 她是你的祖母 她对你撒过谎吗?
Hey. She's your grandmother. Has she ever lied to you?
杰里米是坐出租车来还是开车去机场?
Is Jeremy coming in a taxi or driving to the airport?
-他开车 -嗯 这很好
- He's takin' the car. - Uh-huh. Well that's good.
-我想就是这样了 -我讨厌这种时刻
- I guess this is it. - Oh I hate these moments.
我一直没学会怎么说再见
I never did learn how to say good-bye.
哦 告别的方式太多了
Oh there are so many ways to say farewell.
再见(德) 再见(意)
Auf Wiedersehen arrivederci
再见 回头见(西)
adiós hasta luego
滚吧
Get lost.
看 原来还有一个 真好啊桃乐茜
See? There's another one. Good Dorothy.
-你没听到我按喇叭吗?-我们在道别
- Didn't you hear me honking? - We were saying good-bye.
赶紧的吧 亲亲抱抱 咱们就撤了
Well hop to it. Kiss-kiss hug-hug. We're outta here.
妈妈 谢谢你对我们婚礼的支持
Mama thanks for being so understanding about our wedding.
这就我这当妈的该做的
That's me. Old understandin' Mama.
如果我和杰里米自己来的话就不会那么隆重了
It's simpler if Jeremy and I run off and do it ourselves.
到那时你就可以到处跑了
That'll be the day when you run anywhere.
你觉得你能耐心点吗?
Do you think you can be patient?
我知道你们慢得像《桑尼布鲁克庄园的丽贝卡》
I know things move slow here at Sunnybrook Farm
但我们要赶飞机
but we have a plane to catch.
-去厨房♥ -什么?
- The kitchen. - What?
你听到了 马上到厨房♥去!
You heard me. Into the kitchen right now!
丽贝卡 我已经忍♥两个星期了
Rebecca I've held my tongue for two
但我再也忍♥不住了
solid weeks but I cannot any longer.
我是你妈妈 我不能不闻不问地就让你出门
I am your mother and I cannot let you
go out that door without asking you why
地球上两条腿的男人有的是
of all the men on God's green Earth
你真的决定和那个没用的家伙结婚了吗?
have you decided to marry that lump of nothin'?
因为我想要丈夫 一个家庭
Because I want a husband a family
杰里米可能是我最后的机会了
and Jeremy may be my last chance.
-胡说 -妈妈 看着我 仔细看看我
- That's just nonsense. - Oh Mama look at me. Open your eyes.
我不漂亮 我也不怎么受欢迎
- I'm not beautiful. I'm not a catch.
对于那个人来说 你当然是这样
- For that man you certainly are.
他让你觉得你需要他 做他人生的背景板
He's got you thinkin' that you need him.
他才是需要你的人
He's the one who needs you.
你是世界上唯一一个善良的女人
You're the only woman on Earth who's kind
而且很关心他 看了他一眼
and caring enough to give him a glance.
他才配不上你!
He's not good enough for you!
你知道你在说什么吗?你又来了
Do you hear what you're saying? You're doing it again.
你怎么不说他配不上当你女婿
He's not good enough for you.
我也配不上当你女儿
Neither am I. I never have been.
-我真希望我没来这里 -丽贝卡 贝基·苏
- I wish I'd never come here. - Rebecca. Becky Sue.
走吧 杰里米
Let's go Jeremy.
-终于啊 -丽贝卡
- Finally. - Rebecca.
丽贝……等等!
Rebe... Wait!
噢 该死!
Oh damn!
布兰琪八点才睡觉可不像她的作风
It's not like Blanche to go to bed at 8:00.
至少不是她一个人
At least not by herself.
布兰琪很难过 萝丝
Blanche is depressed Rose.
你觉得她是为丽贝卡的事难过吗?
Do you think she's depressed about Rebecca?
不 萝丝 她难过是因为
No Rose. She's depressed
《马布尔黑德庄园》一周只播一集
because Marblehead Manor is only on once a week.
我记得当我还是个小女孩的时候 我们难过的话
I remember when I was a little girl when we'd get depressed.
奶奶总是能让我们高兴起来
Grandma could always cheer us up.
她会摘下假牙 然后……
She'd take out her dentures and...
她从鱼缸里喝一大口水
she'd take a healthy swig from the aquarium
然后她把手电筒放在下巴下面
and then she'd put a flashlight under her chin
我们可以看金鱼在她嘴里游来游去
and we could watch the goldfish swim from cheek to cheek.
我们可以看一整天
We could've watched it all day.
但探视时间只有10点到4点
But visiting hours were only from 10 to 4.
我睡不着 辗转反侧
I couldn't sleep. I just kept tossin' and turnin'
想着我犯的错误
thinkin' about the mistake I made.
-布兰琪 你做得对 -你只是说说而已
- Blanche you did the right thing. - You're only sayin' that.
-索菲亚 我是个坏妈妈吗?-你做了你该做的
- Sophia am I a bad mother? - You did what you had to do.
为什么我感觉这么糟糕?
Why do I feel so terrible?
因为做母亲不容易
Because it is not easy being a mother.
如果有那么容易 当爹的就自己做了
If it were easy fathers would do it.
为什么孩子不能理解我们其实是为他们好
Why can't kids understand that we're
tryin' to do what's best for 'em?
因为她们是孩子 当她们成为母亲时 就会明白了
They're kids. When they become mothers they know better.
-对吧 桃乐茜?-没错 妈
- Right Dorothy? - Right Ma.
天啊 我记得你曾经让我
Gee I remember you used to make me
带我的男伴来家里见你和爸爸
bring my dates into the house to meet you and Pop.
我很讨厌那样
I always hated that.
天啊 我那个时候真不方便
Boy what an inconvenience.
在12岁到19岁之间 我只见过两个男人
Between the ages of 12 and 19 I met two guys.
我记得我妈妈让我练习大号♥
I remember my mother making me practice the tuba.
每天三小时 每周七天 坚持十年
Three hours a day seven days a week for ten years.
我讨厌它 但最终还是有了回报
- I hated it. But it finally paid off.
我不知道你会吹大号♥
- I didn't know you played the tuba.
我不喜欢 我放弃了
I don't. I gave it up.
但我可以在一分钟内把32磅的空气吹进轮胎
But I can blow 32 pounds of air into a tire in less than a minute.
这时候会是谁呢?
Who could that be at this hour?
看看是谁
I'll see.
-嗨 妈妈 -丽贝卡 很高兴见到你
- Hi Mama. - Rebecca am I glad to see you.
我很抱歉我…
I'm sorry about what I...
-没有 不要道歉 你是对的 -什么?
- No. Don't apologize. You were right. - What?
我在想你对我说那些话需要多大的勇气
I was thinkin' about what you said how much courage it took.
那时我才意识到你有多爱我
That's when I realized how much you love me.
-哦 宝贝 -杰里米的事你也说对了
- Oh baby. - You were right about Jeremy too.
我值得更好的人
I can do better.
只是需要一个爱我的人指出来
Just took someone who loved me to point it out.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表