剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
But just living together, all you can do
趁他洗澡的时候从他钱包里偷钱
is steal money out of his wallet while he's in the shower.
我们已经同意将我们的财务分开
We've agreed to keep our finances separate.
-是他坚持的-这样才是最好的
- He insisted on it. - That's good, at least.
他建议说 既然我们需要一个更大的地方住
He suggested that since we'll need a bigger place to live,
在我搬到那里之前 我应该把我那一半钱给他
I should give him my half of the money now before I get there.
这样从一开始 就是我们的家了 而不是他个人的
So that it'll be our place, not his, right from the start.
看来你已经下定决心了
Sounds like you've made up your mind.
我想是的
I guess I have.
但离开你们让我很难过
Oh, but I feel awful about leaving you guys.
我觉得我在拆散三个火枪手
I feel like I'm breaking up the Three Musketeers.
亲爱的 你要追随你的心
Honey, you go with your heart.
我们只是想让你开心
We just want you to be happy.
我很开心
I am happy.
我希望你们也开心
And I want you to be happy.
所以我希望你们能解决衣服的事
That's why I want you to settle this dress business.
哦!没有什么要解决的
Oh! There is nothing to settle.
现在我要穿这条裙子 桃乐茜
Now, I am wearing this dress. Dorothy!
它应该被展示在一个极其美丽的身体上
It deserves to be displayed on a devastatingly beautiful body.
你要寄给谁 金·贝辛格吗?
Who are you gonna send it to, Kim Basinger?
这是什么意思?
What is that supposed to mean?
你何不一边吃奶酪蛋糕一边好好想想呢
Why don't you think about it while inhaling your next cheese cake.
她怎么敢暗示我吃多了
How dare she imply that I overeat.
让我很生气!
Makes me so mad!
哦该死 我们没有薯片了
Oh, darn. We're out of Chips Ahoy.
我要把这束腰脱了
I'm gonna get out of this girdle
然后去市场买♥♥些饼干和豆瓣酱
and go down to the market for some cookies and bean dip.
见鬼 我还是在车里把这该死的东西脱了吧
Oh, hell, I'll just take the damn thing off in the car.
布兰琪 很高兴你在家
Oh, Blanche, I'm glad you're here.
我有事要告诉你
I have something to tell you.
-你拿的是什么?-一件新礼服
- What are you holding? - A new gown.
哦不!我想做回好人
Oh, no! I wanted to be the nice one.
我也买♥♥了一件新衣服
I bought a new dress too.
马蒂服装店?在市场街?
Mr. Marty's? On Market Street?
那里的每条裙子都是独一无二的?
Where every dress is a guaranteed one of a kind original?
如果咱俩衣服是一样的 那马蒂那破店
If we have the same dress, Mr. Marty's gonna be left
就会被砸成"独一无二"的
with one of a kind.
哦 谢天谢地!没出岔子
Oh, thank goodness! Everything's all right.
除了我要告诉你的事
Except for what I have to tell you.
不是因为裙子?
It wasn't about the dress?
是关于萝丝和巴迪的
It was about Rose and Buddy.
萝丝给他钱的事一直困扰着我
That business of giving him money has been bothering me.
所以我决定调查一下巴迪·洛克
So I've decided to do some checking on Buddy Rourke.
打了几个电♥话♥后我才知道
And after a couple of phone calls I found out
他在档案部门工作了45年 刚刚退休
he had just retired after 45 years in the records department
原来是陆军养老金办公室主任
of the Army Pension Office.
我不明白
I don't get it.
所以他才知道查理的事
That's how he knew about Charlie.
他们从来没有一起服役过 他只是看了查理的档案
They never served together. He just read his file.
但他知道萝丝的一切
But he knew all those things about Rose.
他知道她来自圣奥拉夫
He knew that she came from St. Olaf.
其他的事 可能都是萝丝自己说出来的
I mean, everything else, Rose probably volunteered.
你也了解她 陌生人一跟她打招呼
You know her, a stranger says hello,
然后萝丝自己就会讲她芬格宾格叔叔的事
and suddenly he's hearing the life story of Uncle Fingerbinger
还有他30磅重的芜菁甘蓝
and his 30-pound rutabaga.
那这一切都是为了骗萝丝的钱吗?
Then this is all just a scam to bilk Rose out of some money?
当然 这也不是他第一次了
Absolutely, and it is not the first time he's tried it.
萝丝在哪儿?我们必须告诉她
Where is Rose? I mean, we have to tell her.
桃乐茜 她说她得去趟银行
Dorothy, she said she had to go to the bank
然后去见巴迪 我们该怎么办?
and then go to meet Buddy. What are we gonna do?
我们什么也做不了 等她回来再说
There's nothing we can do. Wait until she gets home.
-天啊 -嘿 姑娘们
- Oh, good Lord. - Hey, girls.
你们觉得我买♥♥的这件漂亮衣服怎么样?
How do you like this spiffy little number I picked up?
索菲亚 这条裙子和我的一样
Sophia, that's the same dress I got.
现在你知道它应该是什么样子了
Well, now you know how it should look.
我给孩子们写信提过你
I wrote the kids about you.
-真的吗?-不是我们的事 是关于你的事
-Really? - Oh, not about us. About you.
关于怎么认识他们父亲的
About how you knew their father.
-他们觉得难以置信 -什么意思?
- They found it unbelievable. - What do you mean?
你和我终于见面了
Well, that you and I finally met.
哦 我以为你是说
Oh, I thought you meant
他们不会相信二战时期
they wouldn't believe there were any dinosaurs still around
-还有恐龙存在 -说到恐龙
- from World War II. - Speaking of dinosaurs,
查理告诉过你他们是怎么发现的吗
did Charlie ever tell you about how they found
圣奥拉夫外面的恐龙骨头?
the dinosaur bones right outside St. Olaf?
-萝丝…-卡尔·尼克森
- Rose... - Karl Nickerson
教他的德国牧羊犬埋鲱鱼骨头
was teaching his German shepherd to bury a herring bone.
-卡尔…-萝丝
- Karl was... - Rose!
你都没提过要搬去波士顿
You haven't even mentioned about moving to Boston.
你在回避这个话题吗?
Are you avoiding the subject?
-我不能和你一起去 巴迪 -但是 萝丝
- I can't go with you, Buddy. - But, Rose...
这对你不公平
It wouldn't be fair.
我想了很多 我意识到
I've given it a lot of thought and I realize,
我没有对你说实话
I'm not being honest with you.
-也没诚实面对我自己 -萝丝这怎么可能?
- Or with myself. - Rose, how could this be?
-我们太开心了 -哦 我是很开心
- We've been so happy. - Oh, I am happy.
很高兴你重新点燃了我对查理的回忆
Happy with the memories of Charlie that you rekindled.
我会把那些记忆刻意埋藏
Sometimes I put those memories too far away
因为我害怕它们会让我痛苦
because I'm afraid they'll be painful.
假期或者晚上独自躺在床上的时候最难受
It's the hardest on holidays or when
I'm lying in bed, alone at night.
但和你一起缅怀查理的感觉真好
But remembering Charlie with you is wonderful.
我很高兴认识你 巴迪
I'm glad I met you, Buddy.
但我不爱你
But I don't love you.
我…我很抱歉
I... I'm sorry.
听着 我去银行给你带了点东西
Listen, I went to the bank and I got something for you.
-这是块金表 -是查理的金表
- It's a gold watch. - It's Charlie's gold watch.
我想把它给你
I want you to have it.
但这是一件非常昂贵的珠宝
But this is a very expensive piece of jewelry.
收下吧 巴迪
Please, Buddy.
我觉得我已经从你和查理那里拿走够多了
I think I've taken enough from you and Charlie already.
-什么?-听着 我讨厌情绪化的场面
- What? - Listen, I hate emotional scenes.
我是波士顿唯一不参加守灵
I'm the only Irishman in Boston
和政♥治♥集♥会♥的爱尔兰人
who avoids wakes and political rallies.
所以我要走了 明白吗
So, I'm just gonna run, you understand?
-但是巴迪…-我会写信的
- But Buddy... - I'll write.
我会的
I will.
不 我不会的 我总是这么说 但从没写过
No, I won't. I always say that. I never do.
你照顾好自己 萝丝
You take care of yourself, Rose.
你是一位特别的女士
You're a special lady.
妈?
Ma?
-妈 我得找人谈谈 -当然 请进
- Ma, I need to talk to someone. - Sure, come in.
我随时都能听帕瓦罗蒂在大都会的现场直播
I can hear Pavarotti live from the Met anytime.
有什么问题吗?
What's the problem?
妈 萝丝的事让我很难过
Ma, I'm upset about Rose.
我也是
Me too.
我还以为我终于能住个有阳光的房♥间了
I thought I was finally gonna get a room with some sunlight.
我不高兴是因为我们还没告诉她巴迪的真♥相♥
I'm upset because we haven't told her the truth about Buddy.
一切都很顺利啊
Everything turned out all right.
她拒绝了他 她没有给他钱
She gave him the brush off, she didn't give him any money,
-他连表都没拿 -我知道
- he didn't even take the watch. - I know.
但我们让她活在谎言中
But we're letting her live with a lie.
所以 一个小小的谎言给了她很多快乐
So, a little lie gave her a lot of pleasure.
-那有什么坏处?-我不知道
- What harm does that do? - Oh, I don't know.
-那有什么问题?-好像不对
- Then what's the problem? - It doesn't seem right.
桃乐茜 我给你讲个故事
Dorothy, let me tell you a story.
想象一下 西西里岛 1922年
Picture it. Sicily, 1922.
远离家乡的年轻军官
A young military officer stationed far from home.
他在街上徘徊 想找一个面善的人
He wanders the streets seeking a friendly face
喝杯基安蒂葡萄酒
and a glass of Chianti.
他碰巧走进一家尘土飞扬的小咖啡馆
Finally, he happens into a dusty little cafe where he finds both.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表