剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
而不是长大后会变成什么样子
not when they grow up.
所以我才请你撤掉你的炸♥弹♥
That's why I'm asking you to please unplug your bombs.
我赌上我所有的钱 对你来说 是赌上所有的卢布
I'll bet my bottom dollar, or in your case, your bottom ruble,
如果你打电♥话♥给里根总统 他也会这么做
that if you called President Reagan, he'd do the same thing.
只是总得有人先来
It's just someone has to be first.
谢谢你 你的朋友 萝丝·尼伦德
Thank you. Your friend, Rose Nylund.
另外
P.S.
别在下午给总统打电♥话♥
Don't call the president in the afternoon.
那时候他在打盹”
That's when he takes naps."
亲爱的 这很好啊
Honey, that was really beautiful.
越来越多的人不像九岁的孩子那样思考
It's a shame that more people don't think like nine year olds.
你好?
Hello?
是的 萝丝 找你德
Yes, she is. Rose, for you.
喂
Hello?
是
Yes.
是总统!
It's the president!
是的 总统先生
Yes, Mr. President.
谢谢
Thank you.
再见
Goodbye.
总统很喜欢我的信
The president loved my letter!
我得马上把这件事记在日记里
I've got to write this down in my diary right now.
我刚想到我要为才艺比赛演出什么节目了
I just figured out what I'm gonna do for the talent contest.
-是什么 索菲娅? -什么?
- What, Sophia? - What?
我对里根的印象
My Reagan impression.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表