剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
布兰琪 你害怕什么?
What are you afraid of, Blanche?
什么都不怕
Nothing.
你真是个有团队精神的人 对吧 布兰琪
You're a real team player, aren't you, Blanche?
现在我什么都不怕 但是我肯定
I'm not afraid of anything now. But I sure used to be.
倒说不上是恐惧 但是是同样糟糕的东西
Not a phobia, exactly, but something just as bad.
一个重复出现的梦
A recurring dream.
夜复一夜 我做这个糟糕的梦
Night after night, I had this awful dream
我被困在一个满是男人的封闭空间里
that I was trapped in an enclosed space full of men.
那是什么意思?
Now what could that mean?
-让我们好好想想 -等一下
- Let's give this a second. - Now, wait a minute.
还有呢
There's more to it.
所有男人都是秃头
All the men were bald.
只有我和一群秃子
Just me and a bunch of bald men.
然后我一直听到上帝的声音
Oh, and I kept hearing the voice of God.
不管怎么说 我终于可以对自己说:
Anyway, one day I just finally said to myself:
“布兰琪 你不是这样的
"Blanche, you are bigger than this.
你不需要信这些恶梦
You don't have to succumb to any dream.
除非是和梅尔·吉布森在牡蛎酒吧约会”
Unless it involves meeting Mel Gibson at an oyster bar."
然后它就没再出现了
And just like that it stopped.
意志战胜一切 你也能做到 萝丝
Mind over matter, you can do the same thing, Rose.
-我不知道 -哎呀
- I don't know. - [Dorothy] Oh, come on.
你当然可以 想一些正能量的东西
Of course you can. Think positively.
不如你现在回房♥间开始准备你的演讲
That's right. Listen, why don't you go to your room now
过段时间你可以在我和
and start working on your speech and in a while
桃乐茜面前试一下 好吗
you can try it out in front of me and Dorothy, okay?
-好的 -好的 去吧!
- Okay. - Yes, go on. Go on!
去吧
Go on.
我要告诉你一件事
I'm gonna tell you something.
很庆幸我不是她
I'm sure glad I am not in her shoes.
我可不想念悼词
Oh, I'd hate to have to give a eulogy.
如果这是给我的悼词呢?
What if it was my eulogy?
-什么? -如果你是在为我致悼词呢
- What? - What if you were giving a eulogy for me?
你会怎么说?
What would you say?
-算了吧 布兰琪 -我是认真的 桃乐茜
- Oh, come on, Blanche. - I'm serious, Dorothy.
你会说什么?
What would you say?
好吧 我想我会说
Well, I... I guess I'd say that
你是一个可爱又慷慨的人
you were a lovely generous person.
也是我最好的朋友之一
And, you know, one of the best friends I ever had.
没提到我的长相啊
Nothing about my looks.
我会说你是我最漂亮的朋友之一
Well, I'd say that you were one of the prettiest friends...
-“之一”? -“唯一” 布兰琪
- "One of'? - "The," Blanche.
最漂亮的
The prettiest.
你会对我说什么?
What would you say about me?
-桃乐茜 别这样 -我告诉了你 你也告诉我啊
- Dorothy, come on. - I told you, you can tell me.
好吧
All right.
嗯 我想说
Well, I would say
有你在家里我总觉得很安全
I always felt safe having you in the house.
还有
And...
我想说 每次约会结束回家后
I would say I always enjoyed talking to you
我都很喜欢和你聊天
when I'd come home from one of my numerous dates.
还有
And...
我会说我一直把你当姐姐看
I would say I always looked up to you like an older sister.
谢谢你 布兰琪
Thank you, Blanche.
哦 我忘了说了
Oh, and I forgot one thing.
我还会说你很胖
I would also say you're fat.
我准备好念悼词了
I'm ready to practice my eulogy.
布兰琪 请你站在烧烤架旁边
Blanche, if you'll stand by the barbecue.
-莉比阿姨会在那里 -我应该在哪里?
- That's where Aunt Lib will be. - Where should I be?
就在这 甘瑟叔叔在这
Right there. That's where Uncle Gunther will be.
如果你能哼哼就好了
Oh, and it would help if you'd hum.
这是维京人的葬礼吗?
Is that part of the Viking funeral?
不 甘瑟叔叔总是习惯哼哼
No, Uncle Gunther just hums a lot.
如果他有重要的事情要说 他会用盐把它拼出来
If he has something important to say he spells it out in salt.
除非他想引用四重奏乐队的歌♥词
Unless he's quoting a song by the Four Tops.
-然后他会拼出来.. -用胡椒粉拼写
- Then he spells it out... - In pepper.
萝丝 我们能继续了吗
Rose, can we just get on with the speech?
好的 呃
Okay. Um...
朋友们 家人们
Friends, family,
格雷琴阿姨是一个特别的人
Aunt Gretchen was a special person.
她...
She...
她...
She...
有什么意义? 我做不到的
What's the point? I can't do it.
-当然可以 萝丝 -你做得很好啊
- Of course you can, Rose. - You were doing just fine.
那是因为你们在这里
That's because you were here.
明天 我将独自面对着我的亲戚们
Tomorrow, I'll be out there all alone, staring at my relatives,
他们一听到我说话就会笑出声来
who'll be ready to hoot and snicker at the first crack in my voice.
他们会认为我是一个白♥痴♥
They'll think I'm an idiot.
拜托 这是家人啊
Please, it's family.
他们知道你是一个白♥痴♥
They know you're an idiot.
只有一个办法能让我挺过去
There's only one way I'm gonna get through this.
如果你们俩能和我一起去参加葬礼来支持我
If you two will come with me to the funeral for support.
可以吗 布兰琪 拜托了 桃乐茜
Oh, will you do it? Please, Blanche. Please, Dorothy.
-拜托了 布兰琪 -桃乐茜去我就去
- Please, Blanche. - I will if Dorothy will.
拜托
Please!
如果你真觉得有用 我们当然会这么做
If you really think it'll help, Rose, of course we'll do it.
噢 谢谢你 你们是我最好的朋友
Oh, thank you. You are the best friends I've ever had.
在我又在害怕之前
Before I lose the nerve,
我最好先预定机票
I better make the plane reservations.
她说“预订机票”?
Did she say "plane reservations"?
我以为她姑姑住在劳德代尔堡
I thought her aunt lived in Fort Lauderdale.
她确实说过 但她姑姑将被埋葬在巴哈马群岛
She did, big mouth. But she's being buried in the Bahamas
她在那过冬
where she spent her winters.
真该死 我没有一件黑色的衣服不是透视的
Damn. I don't have one thing in black that isn't see-through.
桃乐茜 你克服了坐飞机的恐惧 真好
Boy, Dorothy, it's good you got over your fear of flying.
-哦 对噢 -就像你以前那样
-Oh, right. - The way you used to carry on.
还记得我们去亚利桑那州
- Oh. - Remember when we went
参加你迈克尔叔叔的婚礼吗?
to your Uncle Michael's wedding in Arizona?
在我们登上飞机之前
Before we boarded the plane,
你扑倒在地 又踢又叫
you threw yourself on the ground, kicking and screaming.
-是有点尴尬 -那当然了 你当时48了
- It was a little embarrassing. - I'll say. You were 48.
现在都过去了
Well, it's all behind me now.
我跟你说 在飞机上真的感觉很舒服
I tell you, I really feel very comfortable on planes.
行 因为你可能将要坐一架小飞机
Good, you'll probably have to take a dinky little
去巴哈马了
plane to the Bahamas.
颤动 摇摆着
They flutter, they shimmy, they wobble...
你很有勇气 桃乐茜
You got a lot of guts, Dorothy.
-我为你骄傲 -谢谢妈妈
- I'm proud of you. - Oh, thanks, Ma.
别让他们带走我
Please don't let them take me!
你在看什么?
What are you reading?
我在查巴哈马的天气
I'm checking the weather in the Bahamas.
27度左右 还有微风
It's gonna be in the upper 80's with a nice gentle breeze.
正好可以户外活动 我们会晒一身健康的肤色
So with that outdoor service, we'll come away with healthy color.
格雷琴阿姨总是爱晒太阳
Aunt Gretchen always loved the sun.
也许他们那的棺材是开着的
Well, maybe they'll have an open casket.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我有一些坏消息
Girls, I have some bad news.
我不能和你一起去了
I am not gonna be able to go with you.
- 为什么呀? -是因为妈妈
- Why not? - It's Ma.
她生病了 我要带她去医院
She's sick. I'm gonna have to take her to the hospital.
-哦不 -等等
- Oh, no. - Wait a minute.
她十分钟前就去参加烹饪比赛了
She left for that cooking contest about ten minutes ago.
她打电♥话♥了 她到那的时候吃了个坏掉的奶油卷
She called. She had a bad cannoli when she got there.
现在她痉挛得直不起腰来
Right now, she's doubled over with cramps,
疼得都哭了
crying out with pain,
并在丹尼斯·霍珀之后
and making the most spectacular comeback
曾出演《蓝丝绒》
出现了同样精彩的出场
since Dennis Hopper.
你还好吧 索菲亚?
Are you all right, Sophia?
我当然好了
Of course I'm all right.
比赛进行到一半 我发现我忘了带酒
Halfway to the contest I realized I forgot the wine.
-为了做贻贝卤汁? -不是 是我自己喝的
- For your mussels marinara? - No, for me.
我总是在烹饪比赛的时候和我妹妹萨姆喝酒
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表