剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
或许我应该先道个歉
Uh, well, I suppose I should kick things off with an apology.
-为何道歉 -为获胜
- Whatever for? - Well, winning.
我明白您非常喜欢我的前任
I'm aware of your affection for my predecessor
毋庸置疑 您一定更希望
and doubtless you'd have
他能继任首相
preferred him to have continued in office.
我的职责要求我没有偏向性
It is my duty not to have preferences.
但我们都有偏好 不是吗
Well, we all do though, don't we?
没办法的 这是人类本性
We can't help it. It's human nature.
我也明白亚历克爵士的人格魅力
And I can see the attraction of someone like Posh Alec.
您可以和他聊赛马
Someone you can chat with about the racing,
他出身高贵 名门之后 懂得用餐礼仪
someone well-bred, highborn, who knows how to hold his cutlery,
而不是像我一样的粗人
as opposed to a ruffian like me.
你并不是
Hardly.
不过 国民们并不这么认为
Still, the country said otherwise.
他们受够了保守党留下的烂摊子
They'd had enough of the mess those Conservatives left us
还有他们捅的篓子
and the havoc they wreaked.
高涨的房♥价
Soaring land and house prices,
种族暴♥乱♥ 性丑闻
race riots, sex scandals,
大规模失业 加入欧共体被拒
large-scale unemployment, rejection from the EEC,
还有8亿英镑的年度贸易逆差
and an annual trade deficit of £800 million.
没错 这是无法避免的遗留问题
Yes, it's an unenviable legacy.
你打算如何处理国际收支问题 会贬值吗
What will you do about the balance of payments? Will you devalue?
不 陛下
No, m-ma'am.
前任工党政♥府♥
A Labour government devalued
曾贬值英镑 但收效甚微
the pound once before, with little success,
我党冒不起被视为贬值政党的风险
and my party cannot risk being seen as the party of devaluation.
这也关乎民族自豪感
It is also a matter of national pride.
英国还是个伟大的国家
This is still a great country,
英镑还是强大的货币
and the pound is a powerful symbol.
很难习惯
Can't have been an easy one to get used to.
习惯什么
What's that?
您是这个货币的一部分
Well, you being part of that symbol.
所有硬币纸币上都印着您的脸
Your face on every coin and banknote.
不是
No.
我还记得我第一次
I remember seeing my father's face
在先令上看到我父亲的脸
on a shilling for the first time
觉得看起来真奇怪
and thinking how odd it looked.
同时也意识到
At the same time realizing
将来某一天 我也会看到自己的脸
I would probably, one day, have to look at my own face.
但人们永远不知道命运的安排
But one never knows what destiny has in store for one.
你有想过自己会当选首相吗
Did you ever imagine you'd be Prime Minister?
-完全没有 -你当然不会想到
- Goodness, no. - How could you have done?
-盖茨凯尔先生还那么年轻 -的确
- Mr. Gaitskell was still such a young man. - He was.
没人能预料到他的死亡
No one could possibly have foreseen his death.
是的
No.
-太突然了 -没错
- So sudden. - Yes.
出乎意料
And unexpected.
是的
Yes.
尽管如此 我们还是得尽我们所能
Still, we make of our destiny what we can.
的确
Indeed.
我也不知道该期待什么
I'm not sure what I was expecting.
他的历届前任们
Each of his predecessors,
丘吉尔 艾登 麦克米伦 甚至亚历克
Churchill, Eden, Macmillan, even Alec,
每个人都威严庄重
each in their own way was formidable.
很有政♥治♥家的风范
Statesmanlike.
但威尔逊既不老又不小
But Wilson is neither old nor young,
既不高又不矮 既不闹也不静
tall nor short, loud nor quiet,
既不暖也不冷
warm nor cold.
他不知何处而来 看似平常无奇
He seems to have come from nowhere and is entirely unremarkable.
是间谍的最佳品质
Best qualities in a spy.
你说什么
What did you say?
这些难道不是间谍的最佳品质吗
Aren't those the best qualities in a spy?
不易记住 平常无奇
Well, to be forgettable, unremarkable.
隐于人群
Not stand out in a crowd.
我们以前也这么说过亨利 亲爱的不是吗
We used to say that about Henry, didn't we, dear?
什么
What?
你本会是个出色的间谍
That you would have made the perfect spy,
因为没人记得遇见过你
because no one could remember having met you.
要我说 那也比因为
I-I-I'd say that was marginally better
遇见你而做噩梦稍微好一点
than everyone having nightmares having met you!
当然了我们就是互相开开玩笑
Of course we do tease each other.
托尼 他就是一会儿这个样
With Tony, one never knows quite who one's going to get
一会儿那个样
from one moment to the next.
他太善变了
He's changeable.
他可以从爱你变成恨你 妈妈
He goes from loving to hating. Mummy!
-你根本没听我说 -什么
- You're not listening. - Hmm?
我当然在听 亲爱的
Of course I am, darling.
托尼才不恨你
Tony doesn't hate you.
我觉得他可能开始恨了
I think he may be starting to.
你得试着让他别再这样消耗你的精神
You must try not to let him consume you like this.
你们两个很快还要去美国
The two of you have your trip to America coming up.
是啊
Yes.
你们要全天待在一起
You'll be with each other round the clock,
相互合作
working together as a team.
你父亲和我都觉得这些旅程能增进感情
Your father and I always found those trips very bonding.
但愿你是对的
Well, I hope you're right.
-谢谢 -殿下
- Thank you. - Sir.
-玛格丽特说的 -太好了 很好
- From Margot. - Marvelous. Very good.
-你怎么知道的 -玛格丽特
- How did you know? - Margot!
十七分钟 挨家挨户
Seventeen minutes, door to door.
我宣布那就是陆地速度纪录
I'm claiming that as a land-speed record.
还有剩饭吗 还是你们吃完了 殿下
Is there any food left, or have you eaten it all? Your Majesty.
陛下 万分抱歉
Your Majesty. A thousand apologies.
-生日快乐 亨利 -托尼 你去哪里了
- Happy birthday, Henry! - Tony, where were you?
快看
Look.
-你好 -托尼
- Hello. - Tony.
托尼 过来坐在你妻子身边
Tony, darling, come and sit next to your wife.
为什么 我一直都看着她
Why would I do that? I see her all the time.
她刚才说一直看不见你
Well, she was just saying she sees you none of the time.
因为他一直在工作 旅游 滑水
Because he's always working, traveling, or waterskiing.
那是我的新爱好 殿下
It's my new passion, ma'am.
陛下 有电♥话♥找您
Your Majesty, there's a telephone call for you.
-那里很漂亮 -是个小得可怕的池塘
- It's lovely there. - It's a ghastly little pond.
你要知道那个池塘是我们的
I think you'll find we own that pond.
我和西蒙·塞恩斯伯里共用一艘快艇
I share a speedboat there with Simon Sainsbury.
你得上发条
You have to wind it up.
总的来说就是待在外面
Well, the general idea is to stay out.
这太漂亮了 非常感谢 伊丽莎白
That's really charming. Elizabeth, thank you so much.
非常非常漂亮
Really, really charming.
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐 亲爱的亨利*
*Happy birthday, dear Henry*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
可以了
That's enough.
温斯顿过世了
Winston is dead.
开炮
Fire!
伦敦 军情五处总部
长官 中情局反情报主管找您
Sir, the CIA'S Director of Counterintelligence on the phone.
-我等下打回去 -他打了紧急线路 长官
- I'll call him back. - He called on Juliet, sir.
全世界国家元首纷纷到来
Heads of state from around the world are arriving,
-涌向这个 -先生们
- crowding into this... - Gentlemen.
伟大联邦的母亲
...great mother church of the Commonwealth.
-吉姆 -马丁
- Jim? - Martin.
一个叫迈克尔·斯特雷的男人
A man by the name of Michael Straight
向我们的司法部自首了
surrendered himself to us at the DOJ.
我要和高级情报官员说话
I need to speak to a senior intelligence officer.
他自称是为俄♥国♥人工作的潜伏特工
He claims to be a sleeper agent working for the Russians.
他说能提供信息揭发英国政♥府♥高层
He says he has information that will uncover a senior KGB mole
有一名克格勃高级间谍
at the top of the British establishment.
-他现在在哪里 -华盛顿
- Where is he now? - Washington.
我们明天就能把他押送给你
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表