剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
殿下
Ma'am.
到了 美水别♥墅♥
There it is. Les Jolies Eaux.
真不错啊
Lovely.
这是别人送我的结婚礼物 -把东西送去他们的房♥间
I was given it as a wedding present. - Take those to their rooms, please.
讽刺的是 我从来没和我丈夫一起在这儿住过
The irony is the one person I never shared it with is my husband.
要喝点儿吗 殿下
Drink, ma'am?
要 -真好 来吧
Yes. - Wonderful idea. Shall we?
你真聪明 -你好
Clever you! - Hello. Hello over there.
看 我不用手
Look, no hands!
把船开回来
Come back for me!
♪ 那里没有人 ♪
♪ And there's no one there ♪
♪ 我闻到花香 树也光秃秃 ♪
♪ I smell blossom And the trees are bare ♪
真好
Beautiful.
♪ 一整天 我仿佛走在空中 ♪
♪ All day long I seem to walk on air ♪
真好听 -♪ 不知为什么 ♪
It sounds lovely. - ♪ I wonder why ♪
♪ 不知为什么 ♪ -你们俩也一起来
♪ I wonder why ♪ - You join in, you two.
不了 我不会唱歌♥
No, I don't sing. I don't sing.
大声点 大声点 我喜欢这首歌♥
Turn it up. Turn it up. I love this song.
还要加吗 -最大声
Do you want it louder? - All the way!
来呀 来跳舞
Come on. Come and dance.
来呀 柯林
Come on, Colin.
柯林 好棒
Colin, you wild cracker!
很不错
You wild fire!
太好了
Marvelous.
再搬一张椅子来
Can we have one more chair?
谢谢
Thank you so much.
快乐真是变化无常
Happiness is a fickle creature.
有些人一直有她陪伴
A constant companion to some,
有些人却没见过她
hides herself completely from others.
对我来说 她难以捉摸
She's been an elusive creature to me.
如今终于来了 坐在我们中间
But, here she is, finally, sitting among us,
我说 欢迎
and I say welcome.
闭口不提她来得有多晚
I won't mention how late her arrival is.
谁
Who?
快乐 亲爱的
Happiness, dear.
算了
Never mind.
是 先生 没问题 -好的
Yes, sir. No problem. - Right.
涂防晒霜吗
Cream?
我没晒伤吧 -暂时没有
I'm not burning, am I? - Not yet.
小心点比较好
Better safe than sorry.
她怎么会这么蠢
How could she be so stupid?
谁
Who?
陛下
Your Majesty.
这非常...
This is in every...
"放荡♥女♥和寄生虫" "小姐与流浪汉"
"The Floozy and the Scrounger." "Lady and the Tramp."
不全是玛格丽特的错 她跑这么远 就是想寻求隐私
It's not entirely Margaret's fault. She had gone a long way to be private.
坐12小时飞机
Spending 12 hours on an aeroplane
不代表就能像个荡♥妇♥
doesn't give you license to behave like a whore.
你必须把她赶紧弄回来 -这可不容易
You must bring her back, straight away. - That won't be easy.
她可不怎么听我的话
She doesn't take well to my orders.
行 那就听我的 交给你办 马丁
Fine. Then she can take mine. See to it please, Martin.
你怎么还不动
Are you still here?
我们还没有掌握所有事实
We don't know all the facts yet.
那这是什么 这就是事实
What is this if it's not a fact? That is a fact.
这也是事实 这也是事实
That's a fact, that's a fact, and that's a fact.
你看报纸了吗
You've seen the papers?
看了
I have.
怎么了 你不开心吗
What's the matter? I thought you'd be happy.
我为什么要开心
Why would I be happy?
我们一直等待的事出现了
Because now we have what we've been waiting for.
玛格丽特爱上了别人
Margaret in love with someone else.
这样你就有正当理由和她分居
Legitimate grounds for separation
还能保护你的名声
in a way that will still protect your name.
你的颜面
Your reputation.
和我们的未来 -还有呢
Our future. - And?
你指望我会高兴得又蹦又跳
You expect me to jump up and down with joy?
她是我妻子
She's my wife.
我孩子们的母亲
Mother of my children.
还有事吗
Was there anything else?
冷静 好吧
Calm down. All right.
没想到你会在这儿 -那你觉得我会在哪儿
Didn't expect to find you here. - Where else would you expect to find me?
这是我的家
It's my home.
以前是你的家
Used to be your home.
依然是我的家
It's still my home.
他在这儿干嘛
What is he doing in it?
你好 先生
Hello, sir.
如果我觉得你有胆子
I would ask where you got the nerve to come here
我会问你哪儿来的胆子
if I thought you had nerve.
但看着你 我就知道你根本没有胆子
But looking at you, I can tell you've no nerve at all.
你只是傻 滚出去
You're just stupid. Go on. Get out.
我不许你这样跟他说话
Don't you dare talk to him like that.
我爱怎么跟他说话就怎么跟他说话
I'll speak to him whichever way I like
我在我家里 -我家
in my house. - My house.
我们的家
Our house, ducky!
不 不再是我们的了
No. Not ours, anymore.
你走吧
Please leave.
我不走 你不想我走
I won't leave. You don't want me to leave.
我巴不得你走 很想
I'm desperate for you to leave. Desperate.
像病人想割掉肿瘤一样想
Like a patient desperate to cut out a cancer.
你说话小心点
Think very carefully about what you're saying.
游戏都有限度
Every game has its limits.
这不再是游戏了
It's not a game anymore.
他还年轻
He's a child.
不懂怎么令你快乐
He has no idea how to make you happy.
你令我快乐了吗
You made me happy?
你把我搞得无比凄惨
Couldn't make me any more wretched than you have.
我认识你的时候 你才凄惨呢
You were wretched when I found you.
看看你给我到处留的爱的纸条
Your little love notes you leave me everywhere.
"我有多厌恶你
"How do I loathe thee?
让我慢慢算算"
Let me count the ways."
"你看起来像个犹太美甲师
"You look like a Jewish manicurist.
你看起来像个马耳他的地主婆"
You look like a Maltese landlady."
畸形的瘸子说出这话 真好笑
A little rich, I think, coming from a misshapen cripple!
是啊 -小儿麻痹 一瘸一拐
Yes. - Polio boy. Hoppety-hop. Hoppety-hop.
被自己的母亲忽视
Overlooked by his mother
因为他不够健壮 出身不够好
'cause he wasn't strong enough or well born enough.
令人难为情 体弱无能
An embarrassment! Not able-bodied enough.
说到"被忽视"
If we're talking about "overlooked,"
这才是重点吧
isn't that what this is all about?
被忽视的玛格丽特 没有角色 没有目标 没有真正的朋友
Overlooked Margaret, with no role, no purpose, no real friends,
最终人们会问
of whom it must finally be asked,
这个公主有什么用
what is a princess for?
你跟他走 我就和你离婚
You go after him and I'll divorce you!
你才不敢呢
You wouldn't dare.
你跟他走 我就整垮你
You go after him, and I'll bring you to your knees!
罗迪
Roddy!
罗迪
Roddy!
罗迪
Roddy?
罗迪
Roddy!
年龄大了
It's age.
都会这样
It happens to us all.
陛下 这不光是年龄的缘故
No, ma'am. It's not just age. No.
已经确诊了 这病有名字
It's been diagnosed. It has a name.
叫阿兹海默症
Alzheimer's.
两年前 我开始出现症状
I first noticed symptoms two years ago.
我以前演讲都可以脱稿
I always speak in public without notes.
我有过目不忘的本事
I've something of a photographic memory.
但有一天 我忘词了
But then one day, I dried.
后来的几个月
And in the months that followed,
我发现... 我经常忘事
I noticed more... forgetfulness.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表