剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
It's a genuine Ceylon sapphire
周围的是钻石
set in diamonds.
这么大的蓝宝石不可能是真的
No genuine sapphire is that size.
就算比这小很多的真货都会...
If even a fraction of that were real, it would be...
自己验货吧
Test it.
等你给我开个靠谱的价
When you come up with an honest price,
我会考虑卖♥♥给你
I will consider selling it.
你可以来玛莎和玛丽基♥督♥徒姐妹会找我
You can find me at the Christian Sisterhood of Martha and Mary.
地址是新伊♥拉♥克♥利奥 佩夫孔街10号♥
10 Pefkon Street, Neo Iraklio.
难以置信
Unbelievable!
现如今的珠宝匪徒
The jewelry gangs these days!
他们太过分了
The lengths they go to!
你逮捕她了吗 -谁
Did you arrest her? - Who?
那个假修女
The fake nun.
她不是假修女 你这个傻瓜
There's nothing fake about her, you idiot.
她是真修女 还是个真公主
She's a real nun. And a real princess.
什么
What?
希腊和丹麦的爱丽丝公主 出生在温莎城♥堡♥
Princess Alice of Greece and Denmark was born in Windsor Castle.
她的叔公是俄♥国♥沙皇 曾外祖母是维多利亚女王
Her great-uncle was the Tsar of Russia, her great-grandmother was Queen Victoria,
她儿子娶了英国女王
and her son is married to the Queen of England.
你想好出什么价了吗 甜心
Did you come up with a price yet, sweetie?
甜心 你在吗
Sweetie, are you there?
你能听到吗
Can you hear me?
甜心
Sweetie?
甜心
Sweetie?
喂 甜心
Hello, sweetie?
殿下
Your Royal Highness.
喂 甜心 你能听到吗 请接电♥话♥
Hello, sweetie? Can you hear me? Do pick up.
喂
Hello?
殿下 -喂 甜心
Your Royal Highness. - Hello? Sweetie?
陛下 -什么事
Your Majesty. - Yes.
亲王殿下他在... -他找的不是我
His Royal Highness the Duke of... - Not me, I'm afraid.
我是"亲爱的"或"卷心菜" "甜心"另有其人
I'm "darling" or "cabbage." "Sweetie" is someone else.
看 成功了
You see? It works.
你找我 -是
You asked to see me. - Yes.
是这样...
So...
我和阿迪恩上校商量过了 -是
I've spoken to Colonel Adeane. - Yes.
还有马丁·查特里斯 -是
And Martin Charteris. - Yes.
还有威廉·赫塞尔廷
And William Heseltine.
你最不喜欢的几个人
A collection of the people you most hate in life.
我们聚在一起
Well, we all got together.
是在爬行动物笼里 动物园吗
In a reptile cage? At a zoo?
不是 我们商量决定 作为新的公♥关♥计划的一部分
No. It was decided that as part of a new public relations initiative,
我们要把你推出 -什么
you're going to be launched. - What?
不是像火箭那样
Well, not like a rocket.
其实也有点像火箭
Well, perhaps a bit like a rocket.
为此
And to that end,
希望你和我们全家一起
I'd like you to participate, alongside the whole family,
参与拍摄拍一部划时代的电视影片
in a landmark film to be shown on television.
我跟你讲过的吧
I've told you the story, haven't I?
我小时候..
That when I was a baby...
讲过 -...我们逃离希腊
Yes. - ...we had to flee Greece.
是 在装柠檬的箱子里 -是装橘子的箱子
Yes, in a lemon crate. - An orange crate.
就是因为人♥民♥反对我们王室家族
And that was because the people had taken against us as the royal family.
从那一刻开始 我们流离失所
From that moment on, we were displaced.
一直流亡
In exile.
我... 没有像样的家 没有家庭
I was... I was without a proper home, without a family.
我... 我不希望我们也这样
And I... I don't want that for us.
我希望受人♥民♥爱戴 让他们了解
I want people to like us, to feel that they know us.
我知道你很重视隐私
I know you value your privacy,
但你有很多值得人♥民♥喜爱的地方
but I think there's a lot about you that they would like
只要... 给别人机会
if they... if they got a chance.
事实上 总的来说 你非常有价值
The fact that, generally, you're good value for money.
就像一双耐穿的靴子
Like a pair of long-lasting boots?
谁不喜欢耐穿的靴子呢
Is there anything one loves more in life than a pair of long-lasting boots?
听起来很可怕 -是
It all sounds hideous. - Yes.
我就知道你会这么说
I thought that's what you'd say.
不过既然你和他们几个都坚持...
But if you and the other reptiles insist...
的确如此
I'm afraid we do.
影片
A film?
对 是... 是部纪录片
Yes. It's a... it's a documentary film.
托尼 你想... -就是... 不用表演
Tony, do you want to... - It means... no acting.
不弄虚作假 只要真实
No artifice. Just the real thing.
就像野生动物影片
Like one of those wildlife films.
我喜欢那种影片
I like those.
只不过这次 我们是濒临灭绝的物种
Yes, except this time, we are the endangered species.
没错 他们会跟踪记录我们的日常生活
Yes, exactly. It will follow all of us in our daily lives
向外界的人证明 我们已经知道的事情
to prove to everyone out there what we in here already know.
什么事情 -我们的努力
What's that? - Well, how hard we all work.
我们代表的卓越价值
And what good value we represent.
纳税人的钱花在我们身上有多么值得
How much we deserve the taxpayers' money.
那我们都得适应一直有摄像机跟着
So we'll all have to get used to cameras being here all the time?
不是一直 接下来几个月 摄像机会时不时地跟着我们
Not all the time. They will follow us on and off over the next few months.
所以大家得好好表现
So, all of you on best behavior.
这灯光可真亮啊
It's jolly powerful that light, isn't it?
把灯往后撤一点 盖里
Back it up, would you, Gary?
抱歉 陛下 -好 谢谢
I'm sorry, ma'am. - Yes, thank you.
罗纳德·李
Ronald Lee.
大卫·萨尔特
David Salt.
特里·爱德华兹 -陛下
Terry Edwards. - Your Majesty.
萨莉·菲普斯
Sally Phipps.
表面看来一定光鲜亮丽
It must all seem very glamorous.
和英国奥♥运♥代表团共进午餐 和美国总统共进晚餐
The British Olympic team for lunch, the American President for dinner,
但背后需要许多工作 许多准备 许多开支
but it's a lot of work, a lot of preparation, and a lot of expense.
而这些事能达到的效果
In terms of what it actually achieves,
应该可以说...
I like think that it, we, are...
每分钱都很值
worth every penny.
先生们 这边
Gents, over here.
继续
Go on.
下午好 首相 -是 下午好
Good afternoon, Prime Minister. - Afternoon.
我猜到会有摄像机迎接我
I was half-expecting cameras here to greet me.
灯光 话筒...
Lights, microphones...
你听说了
You've heard?
是
Yes.
我丈夫恐怕挺沉迷拍纪录片的想法
I'm afraid my husband is quite taken by the idea of this documentary.
虽然我不太了解电视
And while I might not understand television,
但我了解婚姻
I do understand marriage,
我也知道什么时候该让别人闪光
and when it is important to let someone shine.
今天的议题很多 特别是雅典的军事政♥变♥
Now, we have a lot to catch up on, not least a military coup in Athens.
是... 你婆婆还住在那儿
Yes... where, I believe, your mother-in-law's still living.
根据外♥交♥部♥的说法 她有可能有危险
According to the Foreign Office, it's possible she's in some danger.
公告 请注意
This is a public announcement.
政♥府♥已经垮台
The government has fallen,
城市和乡村已经由部队控制
and the military has assumed control of the city and the country.
所有外国人员必须马上离开
All foreign nationals must leave immediately.
...拍摄桌子...
...a shot of the table and...
我会聊聊准备的事情
And I'll sort of just chat about preparations.
我们拍点你和工作人员的交谈
We'll capture some of your conversations with the staff.
大概要多久
How long will that take?
很快就可以准备好
We should be ready any second.
这是最新的拍摄清单吗
Is that the most recent shot list?
你们继续 -是
Carry on. - Yes, sir.
你来了
Hello, you.
我今天见过首相了
I spoke to the Prime Minister today.
你也知道 雅典发生了军事政♥变♥
As you know, Athens is in the throes of a military coup.
是
Yes.
外♥交♥部♥认为 应该派飞机把你母亲接到英国来
The Foreign Office view is that we should send a plane to bring your mother to England
和我们一起住在这里 -这里
to live here with us. - Here?
没错 我们这儿有足够的房♥间
Yes, here. I'm sure you'll agree there's room at the inn.
什么时候 -越快越好
When? - As soon as possible.
明天行吗 -不行
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表