剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
坐很久的车...
followed by a long drive...
住在恐怖闹鬼的城♥堡♥里
staying in some creepy haunted castle.
天气也不好
The weather's terrible.
还要和那些上流社会的人聊天
And it would involve making small talk to fancy people.
去打猎的时候
Then when you go shooting,
也有规矩 什么能做 什么不能做
there's rules, things you do and don't do,
要做研究 要学习...
which would involve research and learning...
剪指甲...
cutting my nails...
我还是会弄错
and I'd still get it all wrong.
于是人人都会嘲笑我 会说我不是杰克·肯尼迪
And then everybody would laugh at me and they'd say I wasn't no Jack Kennedy,
他能准确知道用哪把刀叉 知道射哪只鸟
who would know exactly which knife and fork to use and which bird to shoot.
所以我的态度没有变
So, my position has not changed.
还是 "不了 多谢女王陛下"
It is still, "No, thank you, Your Majesty."
明天科学博物馆 有个由工程机构理事会
Tomorrow, there's the reception given by the Council of Engineering Institutions
举办的接待会
at the Science Museum,
接下来会见爱尔兰共和国新任大使
followed by an audience with His Excellency Guðmundur Guðmundsson,
格维兹门迪尔·古德蒙德森阁下
the new ambassador for the Republic of Iceland.
谢谢 迈克尔 约翰逊总统那边怎么样
Thank you, Michael. And where are we with President Johnson?
我们邀请他周末来巴尔莫勒尔打猎
Ah, we went back offering a weekend shooting in Balmoral.
是吗 他真幸运 我们自己也不常有机会
Did we? Lucky LBJ. We don't get enough of those ourselves.
结果呢 -还没回应 陛下
And? - No response, ma'am.
什么 -什么也没说 完全沉默
What? - Nothing. Complete silence.
头一回啊 -是
That's a first. - Yes.
唐宁街恐怕不希望看到这样的结果
And probably not what Downing Street was hoping for.
大家都很恐慌吧 -有一点
Is everyone panicking? - Slightly.
玛格丽特公主那边怎么样 -安全抵达亚利桑那州
What about Princess Margaret? - Oh, safely arrived in Arizona, ma'am.
真好 在道格拉斯家的牧场
Oh, well, that's something. At the Douglas family ranch?
是 -我从没去过
Yes. - I've never been.
知道那儿的情况吗 -听说很有意思
What do we know about it? - They say it's quite something.
美丽的19世纪乡间别♥墅♥ 坐落在圣丽塔山下
A beautiful 19th-century country house set under the Santa Rita mountains,
广袤的沙漠之中
in miles and miles of wide-open desert.
托尼
Tony!
托尼 -别吃惊
Tony. - Brace yourselves.
来吧 亲爱的
Come along, darling.
公主殿下 -公主殿下
Your Royal Highness. - Your Royal Highness.
不要拥抱 不要亲吻 有病菌
No, Blinkie, no kissing. Germs!
真可怜 她累坏了
She's exhausted, poor thing.
我看着真可怕 -没有
I look hideous. - No.
糟透了
Ghastly.
有点疲倦而已
You look a bit tired.
感冒了
A bit coldy.
也可以想象 毕竟你刚完成...
It's only to be expected after your...
壮举
heroics.
你之前都很不高兴是吧
You hated every minute, didn't you?
也许吧
Maybe.
但不重要
But that's irrelevant.
报纸可高兴了
The newspapers didn't.
那么多页 赞美你多么不同寻常
Page after page about how extraordinary you were,
是王室的财富 没受到重用
what an asset to the Crown, how underused you are,
是秘密武器 值得成为焦点
what a secret weapon, how deserving you are of the spotlight.
你姐姐黯然失色 -亲爱的
Your elder sister eclipsed and outshone. - Darling.
现在你得睡觉了 -那你干什么
And now you must sleep. - What will you do?
做个好客人 自食其力
Be a good guest and sing for our supper.
休息吧 -好
So rest. - I will.
到纽约前好起来
And get well for New York.
总统先生 我刚和我们驻伦敦的大使通完电♥话♥
Mr. President, I just got off the phone with our ambassador in London,
他刚和首相通完电♥话♥
who just got off the phone with the Prime Minister,
首相刚和女王通完电♥话♥ -我猜猜 大家都不高兴吧
who got off the phone with the Queen. - Don't tell me, everybody's pissed.
一般的看法是
The general view seems to be
你和首相有争论 这是一回事
that if you have a quarrel with the Prime Minister, that's one thing,
但没有人能侮辱王室
but no one gets to insult the Crown, sir.
这就是... 叛国之类的
It's like, uh, treason or something.
我怎么侮辱王室了
How have I insulted the Crown?
不接受女王的邀请
By not accepting the Queen's invitation, sir.
我没有拒绝
Well, I didn't refuse.
只是没有回复
I just haven't replied.
马文 不要这样
Well, now, don't you do this, Marvin.
你是我的幕僚长 应该支持我
You're my Chief of Staff, you're supposed to have my back.
可别被骗了
Don't you get suckered into this.
他们那边有这套东西
You know, they got this whole thing going on over there,
国家元首 首相 白金汉宫 唐宁街
Head of State, Prime Minister, Buckingham Palace, Downing Street,
就像唱双簧的 双人组合摔跤
it's like a double act, like tag-team wrestling.
一个人陷入困境 另一个跳进来保他们
One of 'em gets in trouble, the other jumps in to bail 'em out.
威尔逊在越南事件上得罪了我
Wilson screws me over Vietnam,
现在她跳进来 用什么打鸟的鬼把戏来示好
and she jumps in to make it all good with some bird-shoot bullshit.
我们这儿可没这些
We don't have that here.
是没有
No, sir.
我的责任我得担
The buck stops with me.
我能打电♥话♥找谁
Who the hell am I supposed to call
来帮我邀请别人 拜托困境
if I want to issue an invitation to get me out of trouble?
打给我 我是你的老朋友
Well, you call me, sir, your oldest friend.
我会想出明智的计划 让我们都摆脱困境
I'd come up with a sensible plan to get us all out of trouble.
好啊 想个计划出来
All right. Come up with a plan.
先生 我刚想到了
Well, sir, I just did.
这就是计划
This is the plan, right here.
这是谁
Who in God's name is that?
他们降落在奥克兰机场
They came to land at Oakland Airport,
这里也和旧金山一样
and here, as in San Francisco,
无论他们走到哪里 都有人群欢呼
crowds met and cheered them everywhere they went.
公主容光焕发 显然很享受
The Princess was radiant, obviously enjoying herself.
很快她的光彩 就给这个场合增添了非正式的气氛
It wasn't long before her sparkle cast an informal atmosphere over the occasion.
美国人♥民♥和媒体喜欢上了这对夫妇
The American people and their press have warmed to the couple,
被他们自然流露的魅力和友善迷住
enchanted by the natural display of charm and friendliness.
夫人 首相找您
Prime Minister for you, ma'am.
说是急事
Said it was urgent.
首相
Prime Minister?
陛下 美国终于有了回应
Just to say, we've finally had a response from the Americans, ma'am.
他们也发来了邀请
They've come back with an invitation of their own.
参加白宫的晚宴
To dinner at the White House.
请我 -不 是请玛格丽特公主
For me? - No, for Princess Margaret.
太狡猾了 -是的
That's cunning. - Yes.
这样约翰逊总统 就不算怠慢我的提议
That way, President Johnson can't be accused of snubbing my offer.
对
No.
又可以回避救助计划里所有重要的问题
It also side-steps the all-important issue of the bailout.
确实
Indeed.
但也不是全无机会
But we think not all is lost,
玛格丽特公主应该接受邀请
that Princess Margaret should accept the invitation,
去白宫
go to the White House,
利用这个机会
and use the occasion
为整个英国赢得人心
to win over hearts and minds to the British cause.
这将是非常微妙的政♥治♥活动
It would be a political engagement of the utmost delicacy.
这种场合 你要派玛格丽特公主去
For which you want to send Princess Margaret?
之前我也是这种反应
Yes, well, that had been my reaction.
但她的美国之行非常成功
But her trip to America has been a terrific success.
是啊
So I gather.
您能要她去吗
So, will you ask her?
如果需要我这么做
If those are my instructions.
拜托了
Please.
很好啊
Well, well.
既然情况已经很糟 也就没什么可损失的了
I suppose the situation is so dire, there's really nothing to lose.
他不了解我妹妹
He doesn't know my sister.
陛下
Ma'am.
不
No!
公主殿下 -不要
Your Royal Highness? - No!
你的电♥话♥ -不接
Telephone for you. - No!
是女王打来的
It's the Queen.
喂
Hello, you.
喂
Hello, you.
抱歉打扰你
Sorry to disturb.
我知道你在度假 可能不想听这个
I know you're on holiday, so you won't want to hear this.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表