剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
抱歉
Excuse me.
殿下 -不要 没关系
Sir? - No, no. I'm all right, I'm all right.
西德尼 叫医生
Sydney, call the doctor.
是 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
计划是从鲁昂开始
The plan is start in Rouen
纪念一战协约国阵亡将士
to commemorate the Allied fallen in the Great War.
然后回到巴黎接见外交使团
Then back to Paris for a presentation of the Diplomatic Corps.
接下来是特别重要的招待会
Then the all-important reception
由蓬皮杜总统和夫人在爱丽舍宫举办
with President and Madame Pompidou in the Élysée.
陛下 十分钟后着陆
Landing in ten minutes, ma'am.
有人说
It is said
不向历史学习的人
that those who do not learn from history
必将重蹈历史覆辙
will be forever condemned to repeat it.
尽管我们两国经历过战争
Though we have lived through times of conflict,
但我们有历史悠久的联♥系♥
our two countries share an ancient relationship.
不要忘记我们深层的纽带
Let us not forget our deeper bonds,
对于共同目标的追求
our sense of common purpose
基于此 新的合作关系可以建立
on which can be built a new partnership,
新的友好关系
a new entente.
在这庄严的欧洲企业里 一起加入
Joined together, in this august European enterprise,
即将到来的伟大冒险
a great adventure lies ahead.
总统先生 联盟就是力量
Monsieur le President. L'Union fait la force.
谢谢 谢谢
Merci. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
陛下 打扰一下 -失陪
Excuse me, Your Majesty? - Excuse me.
我们收到有关温莎公爵的消息
We've had a message concerning His Royal Highness, the Duke of Windsor.
他可能快不行了
I think we're close to the end.
谢谢
Thank you.
殿下 夫人
Your Royal Highness. Ma'am.
女王陛下 她来了
Her Majesty the Queen, she's coming.
什么 到这里 -是 夫人
What, here? - Yes, ma'am.
她在路上了
She's on her way.
扶我起来 -你不是认真的吧
Get me up! - You can't be serious.
我从来没这么认真过
I-I've never been more serious.
谢谢
Thank you.
殿下 女王陛下来了
Her Majesty the Queen, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
快别起了
No. Please don't.
陛下
Your Majesty.
完全没有必要这样
There was no need for that.
如果我们角色互换...
If the roles were reversed...
你也会这样做
you would do exactly the same.
是
Yes.
你身体不好 我很难过
I am sorry you're not well.
我们虽有分歧
We've had our disagreements.
但你一直是我最喜欢的伯父
But you've always remained my favorite uncle.
很高兴你这样说
It's kind of you to say
也很高兴你来...
and kind of you to...
看我
visit.
亲爱的莉莉贝特
Dear Lilibet.
"秀兰·邓波尔"[温莎公爵给女王起的绰号♥]
"Shirley Temple."
是
Yes.
我低估了你
I underestimated you.
我们都是
We all did.
但王冠总能找到最合适它的人
But the Crown always finds its way to the right head.
我父亲 我弟弟...
My father, my brother...
你
you.
将来... 有一天 还有你儿子
And... and one day, God willing, your son.
你觉得他不够格
You don't think he's up to it?
我没说过这样的话
I never said anything of the sort.
但你这样想
But you think it.
我能懂你
I can read you
所有想法 就像你能完全懂我一样...
every bit as well as you can read me...
我也知道你为什么这样想
and I know why you think it.
他经常显得软弱
He can often appear weak.
优柔寡断
Indecisive.
但只要有合适的女人在他身边
But with the right woman by his side,
他会是个很好的国王
I say he'll make a good king.
他...
And his...
已经在考虑这个问题了
thoughts have already turned to the matter.
他给我写信 我也给他写 他...
He writes to me, and I to him. He's...
他喜欢一个叫卡米拉的女孩
He likes this girl, Camilla.
他们都不怎么了解对方
They barely know one another.
有时候...
Sometimes...
一眼就够了
one knows immediately.
你就是
You did.
他说什么了
What does he say?
你把那些信拿着 读读看
Take the letters. Read them.
不可以 这些是私人通信
I can't do that. It's a private correspondence.
那些书信事关未来的国君...
They concern the future of the Crown...
能阐明未来国王的心思...
and shed light on the soul not only of a future king...
也是你儿子的心思
but also your son.
这些书信最适合由你保管了
Better they should be in your hands than anybody else's.
在书桌的... 抽屉里
In the bureau. In the... the drawer.
还有...
And...
在你走之前
before you go,
最后一次...
one last time...
为了...
for all of it...
我对你做的一切...
what I did to you...
请你原谅
forgive me.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的所为 你的退位 确实改变了我的人生
What you did, your abdication of the throne, did change my life.
永久地改变
Forever.
但我想让你知道
But I want you to know
这不全是诅咒
it's not always a curse.
我没有一直生你的气
And I haven't always been cross with you.
有些日子...
That there are days...
其实年龄越大 我反而越来多地...
in fact, more and more the older I get...
把这当做是祝福
when I consider it to be a blessing.
甚至有时候...
I've even on occasion found myself...
我想要感谢你
wanting to thank you.
亲爱的大卫叔公
Dear Uncle David,
再次感谢你和沃利斯
I want to thank you again, and Wallis,
谢谢你们在布洛涅林苑招待我
for having me at your home in the Bois de Boulogne.
命运让前国王和未来的国王碰面
It's a rare thing that fate should allow
这是很稀罕的事情
a former king and a king-in-waiting to meet.
说实话 有些事让我开阔了眼界
To tell the truth, it opened my eyes to a few things.
国王身份的本质...
To the nature of kingship...
爱的本质
the nature of love
还有伴随着这两者的困难
and all the difficulties that go with both.
你一定知道 家里人不愿意我来看你
I'm sure you know the family would have preferred me not to visit you.
也许担心我会从你身上找到自己
Afraid, perhaps, I might recognize myself in you,
支持你
sympathize with you.
我承认 我确实在你身上看到了自己
Well, let me confess that I do recognize myself in you.
你的先进性与天赋
Your progressiveness and flair.
你的个性和想象力
Your individuality and imagination.
假如世界更宽容 你会是多么伟大的国王啊
What a king you would have made in a kinder world.
我们拒绝了多好的国王
What a king we were denied.
看到你流亡 我很伤心
It makes me so sad to see you living in exile,
你所做的无非是坚持原则
when all you did was take a stand for principle,
全心全意爱一个女人
and love one woman completely.
你的权利被残酷剥夺
You were cruelly denied your right
不能携手想要相伴终生的女人 统治国家
to reign alongside the woman that you wanted by your side.
但我向你保证
But I give you my word.
我不会让我的这种权利被剥夺
I will not be denied what you have been denied.
王冠不是永远戴在人头上 静止的东西
The Crown is not a static thing resting forever on one head.
而是移♥动♥的
It is moving.
鲜活的
Alive.
神圣的
Divine.
随着斗转星移
The changing face of changing times,
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表