剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
你好吗
How are you?
还好
I'm fine.
你看起来不太好
You don't look fine.
现在11点45了
It's quarter to twelve.
孩子们呢 -保姆看着
Where are the children? - Nanny.
中午前他们也不喜欢我
They wouldn't like me before midday.
这是怎么回事
What happened here?
又吵架了
An exchange of views.
玛格丽特
Margaret.
原因我也忘了
I forget what about.
最近吵架特别多
There are so many exchanges of views these days.
我以为你们翻篇了
I thought things had moved on.
确实翻篇了
They've moved on, all right.
他翻篇了
He's moved on.
找了下一个
On to the next one.
他管不住自己
He can't help himself.
发了情的摄影师
My priapic little snapper.
你从讲过你有这么有趣的墙纸
You've never told me about the wallpaper.
流氓画廊 有趣吧
The rogue's gallery. Isn't it fun?
我是要提醒玛格丽特公主
I did it to remind Princess Margaret
他们家见不得人的秘密 不比其他人家少
that her family has as many skeletons in the cupboard as anyone else's.
温莎家族
House of Windsor?
恐怖家族还差不多
House of Horrors, more like.
希望她能看到有趣的一面
I hope she saw the funny side.
才不会呢
God, no.
她说只要贴着这些墙纸 她就不会过来
She said as long as that wallpaper was there, she'd never come to the house.
她可不需要借口
Not that she needed an excuse.
她一向讨厌这里
She always hated it here.
觉得这里和我一样 丑陋 畸形 普通
She considers it as ugly, misshapen, and common as me.
我们婚姻的失败
The failure of our marriage
最好的概括就是
could not be better encapsulated
我们分别感到最舒适的
by the two houses, the two dwellings,
是两个房♥子 两个住所
in which she and I are most comfortable.
她的...
Hers...
...是个生满虫子的豪华酒店
...some insect-infested gin palace
那是奉承她的人送的
given to her by fawning sycophants.
这儿... 是我的
And this... is mine.
你们两个
You two.
是啊
I know.
你也可怜 被牵扯进来
And poor you to get caught up in it.
我劝你趁早抽身
My advice would be to escape while you still can.
我给不了你 你想要的
I'll never be able to give you what you want.
她不会和我离婚
She'll never divorce me.
她要是爱上别人 就会和你离婚
She might if she falls in love with someone else.
她怎么会爱上别人呢
What makes you think that will happen?
你就爱上别人了
Well, you did.
不是吗
Didn't you?
你说得没错
You're right.
确实
I did.
小党议员掌握着权力的平衡
With MPs from smaller parties holding the balance of power,
工党和托利党
both Labour and the Tories
似乎都无法达到318席这一决定性数字
look unable to reach the magic number of 318.
我确定是她
I'm sure it was her.
那东西 -她有名字的
The Thing? - She has a name, you know.
是 有人告诉过我
Yes, and I have been told it,
但我记不住 于是我管她叫"东西"
but I can never remember, so I call her the Thing.
露西·林赛-霍格 -那东西
Lucy Lindsay-Hogg. - The Thing.
她上的那辆车看着很像托尼的
And the car she climbed into outside looked very much like Tony's.
他们现在应该在索赛克斯
I suppose they're in Sussex now.
丑房♥子
Ugly little house.
可怕的小屋
Dreadful little shed.
他以为我会任由他这么羞辱我是不是
And he thinks I'll take the humiliation lying down, does he?
他搞错了
Well, he's got another thing coming.
作为朋友 我能坦白跟你说吗
May I speak frankly, ma'am? As a friend?
我能想到好几对夫妻 很容易看出
I can think of several couples of whom it could be observed
他们对自己的婚姻不满意
that having not found the contentment they desired within matrimony,
于是选择分开生活 反而更快乐了
have chosen to live apart, and appeared happier.
托尼和我不会放过对方的
Tony and I will never let go of one another.
不仅因为离婚有悖我的信仰
And it's not just because divorce is incompatible with my faith,
还因为...
but because...
我们就喜欢这样
this is just how we like it.
战争就是我们的爱
War is our love.
殊死搏斗是我们的交欢之舞
A brutal fight to the death is our mating dance,
我们俩都同意
and I speak for both of us when I say
这是我们最想要的方式
we wouldn't want it any other way.
"满意"很枯燥
Contentment is dull,
托尼和我最不喜欢枯燥
and Tony and I are anything but dull.
现在我们几乎可以肯定地说
We can now say with near certainty
两个政党都无法达到多数
that neither party will achieve a majority.
所以现在时间紧迫
So, the clock is now ticking
泰德·希思必须尽快和杰里米·索普的自♥由♥党结盟
for Ted Heath to form an alliance with Jeremy Thorpe's Liberal Party.
否则 哈罗德·威尔逊可能会重新夺回权力
If he can't, we might well see a return to power for Harold Wilson.
如果少数派政♥府♥可以称为"权力"的话
If you can call a minority government "power."
乱七八糟
What a mess.
说实话 我们国家什么时候有这么糟过
I mean, honestly, can you remember a time when the country was in worse shape?
老百姓对国家领导人这么没信心
Or one had as little confidence in one's leaders?
要说糟糕... -早晨醒来就觉得惶恐
Speaking of bad shape... - One wakes up in the morning flinching.
形势还会更糟吗 还会出什么大事
How could matters get any worse? What more could possibly go wrong?
然后下楼吃早饭 读报纸
And then you come down to breakfast, you see the newspapers,
结果发现 又突破了糟糕底线
and you realize, they've done it again.
玛格丽特的生日快到了
Margaret's birthday is coming up.
我是说 现在的英国
I mean, right now the United Kingdom
就像手术台上垂死的病人
is the equivalent of a patient dying on the operating table
而那个医生 不 应该是屠夫 不 抱歉 应该是凶手
and the surgeons, no, the butchers, no, sorry, the murderers
导致病人死亡的凶手 还想争取连任
responsible for causing that death are seeking re-election.
人♥民♥非但不让他们进监狱 反而像旅鼠一样
Instead of throwing them in jail, the people, like lemmings,
排着队要和他们续签该死的合约
are queuing up to extend their bloody contracts.
她昨天很晚打电♥话♥给我
She called me late last night.
说有重要的事要商量
Said she had something important to discuss.
谁 -玛格丽特
Who? - Margaret.
她的酒喝光了 -不是
She's run out of tonic? - No.
怀上仆从的孩子了 -菲利普
Been knocked up by one of the footmen? - Philip!
她真做得出来
You wouldn't put it past her.
我担心是托尼的事
I worry it's Tony.
准备好了吗
Ready?
希思先生来跟我说 他无法联合
Mr. Heath came to tell me that he was unable to form a coalition
阿尔斯特统一♥党♥或自♥由♥党
with the Ulster Unionists or the Liberals,
所以只得辞职
which left him with no alternative but to resign,
当时 我承认
at which point, I don't mind admitting,
我发出了不合宪♥章♥的欢呼
I let out an unconstitutional cheer.
太棒了 -悄悄的吧
Huzzah! - Privately, I hope.
倒不是他的政♥治♥主张 我就是不喜欢他
Well, it's not his politics I object to so much as his company.
现在威尔逊先生
And now Mr. Wilson,
不得不说 又很疲惫 状态很不好
who, I must say, looks very tired and not at all well,
他又要成为首相 领导少数党政♥府♥
is back again as prime minister of a minority government,
最好的结果
and the best we can hope for
就是他能撑到下一次秋季大选
is that he can survive until the next election in the autumn.
真的吗 真是...
Oh, really? Yes, that's...
我把你们邀请过来
I have asked you all here,
我的家人
my family,
为我庆祝生日
on the occasion of my birthday.
年年有今日 -生日快乐 玛格丽特
Many happy returns. - Happy birthday, Margot.
你们也发现了 这么欢乐的日子 我亲爱的丈夫却不在
If you've noticed that my dear husband is not at my side on this joyous occasion,
因为他背叛我
it is because he is now betraying me,
不仅背地里如此 已经公开对我不忠了
and not just in private, but openly, in public, too.
我们不该就这样善罢甘休
And I don't think we should take this lying down.
我们 -是 "我们" 妈妈
We? - Yes, "we," Mummy.
托尼羞辱我
If Tony insults me,
就相当于羞辱我们全家人
by implication, he's insulting the whole of the family, too.
这逻辑我不太理解 -你想我们怎么做
I'm not sure I follow that logic. - What would you like us to do?
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表