剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
向世人清晰表明你的立场
Send a clear signal to the world whose side you're on.
施加制裁 -什么
And impose sanctions. - What?
什么样的制裁
What kind of sanctions?
不邀请他参加王室活动
No more invitations to royal events.
不让他进行王室摄影
No more royal photographs.
不让他进入王室的住♥宅♥
No more access to Crown property.
打他的痛处
Hit him where it hurts.
惩罚他 绝不放过
Punish him. Draw blood.
他现在在哪儿
Where is he now?
今天早晨出国了
He left the country this morning,
去拍他的电影
to make one of his films.
加纳吗 还是几内亚
Ghana, was it? Or did you say Guinea?
加蓬
Gabon.
带着那"东西"
With the Thing.
什么东西 -晚点跟你解释
The what? - I'll explain later.
我挺喜欢他最新的电影
I rather liked his last film.
是不是写矮人的 -是很短
Was that the one about dwarfs? - Yes, it's short.
它有同情心和善良
It had compassion. It had kindness.
其实这也是我最喜欢托尼的地方
In fact, I think that's the thing I most like about Tony.
还有风趣
And his wit.
没错 他还很大方
Yes, and the fact that he's generous enough
还会和岳母调情
to flirt with his mother-in-law.
我要吐了
I'm going to throw up.
他体贴人 -行了 妈妈
He cares. - All right, Mummy.
他很有同情心
He has a heart.
他老婆孩子怎么没发现
Not that his wife or children have noticed.
他为残疾人做的慈善工作
His charity work for the disabled,
还有在艾伯凡矿难中的表现都很突出...
and the way he was at Aberfan was remarkable...
够了
Enough!
够了
Enough!
你为什么要这样 妈妈
Why do you do this, Mummy?
为什么你们大家都这样
Why do you all do this?
为什么总是站在他的一边
Why do you always, always take his side?
今天是我的生日宴会
This is my birthday party.
我跟你们说 我丈夫出国了
And when I tell you that my husband is out of the country
和别的女人一起背叛了我
betraying me with another woman,
你们不但不支持我
instead of supporting me
也... 不谴责他
and... and condemning him,
反而坐在这儿把他捧上了天
you just sit here praising him to the sky.
我的家人
My family.
我的血脉至亲 我的生日
My own flesh and blood. My birthday.
也许我们只是受够了你 同情他而已
Perhaps we're just sick to the back teeth of you, and have sympathy for him.
菲利普 -我是...
Philip! - Well, I mean...
我说错了吗
Am I wrong?
有谁觉得我说错了 请举手
Hands up anyone who thinks I'm wrong.
安妮
Anne.
还是趁热把东西吃了吧
We should eat these before they get cold, shouldn't we?
她过一会儿就好了
She'll be all right in a minute.
我恨他们
I hate them.
我恨他们 -你到这儿来吧 殿下
I hate them. - Why don't you come here, ma'am?
到格伦来
Come to Glen.
我们请了几位嘉宾来过周末
We've invited a few guests for the weekend.
来吧 你会喜欢的
Come here. You might even enjoy it.
我没那时间 -挤时间啊 你都有时间陪她
I don't have the time. - Make time! You make time for her!
你算什么东西 -你是垃圾
What a brat you are! - You're a shit!
不 托尼 -滚开
No! Tony! - Piss off!
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 大家都进屋吧
Thank you. Everyone back inside.
雨果怎么样
What about Hugo?
我们在考虑帮你跟他牵线搭桥
We were thinking of tying a ribbon round him for you.
不要
No.
他怎么会对我感兴趣
How could he ever be thrilled with me?
这么自恋
He's so excessively thrilled with himself.
克莱夫呢
Or Clive?
克莱夫
Clive?
他结婚了
He's married.
你也结婚了 殿下
So are you, ma'am.
知道 不用你提醒
Yes, I do know that.
大家都知道 他老婆不管他拈花惹草
His wife is known to give him the green light to play away.
据说...
Word is...
他活儿不错
he's quite the virtuoso.
他怎么样 穿得整整齐齐的那个
What about him? The one with all his clothes on.
那是罗迪
That's Roddy.
你认识他哥哥戴伊吧
You must know his brother, Dai.
或者他爸 哈里·莱韦林
Or his father, Harry Llewellyn,
奥♥运♥障碍赛骑手
the Olympic show jumper.
罗迪
Roddy! Roddy.
鲁弗斯
Rufus.
你好
Hello.
公主殿下 您好
Your Royal Highness, how do you do?
你... 在冒汗
You're... you're perspiring.
是 殿下
True, I am, ma'am.
下游泳池凉快凉快吧 -我没有带游泳裤
So, why don't you jump in the pool? - Well, I didn't bring any trunks.
你可真傻 -不是傻
That was stupid. - No, it wasn't.
是傻 我说是就是
Yes, it was. I just said it was.
真不是傻
It can't be stupid.
我没有游泳裤
I don't possess any trunks.
那你不光是傻 还很荒唐
That's not just stupid, that's absurd.
最近的小镇在哪儿
Where's the nearest town?
真没这个必要
You know, this really wasn't necessary.
恰恰相反 非常重要
On the contrary. It was essential.
所有人都跟着出来了
I mean, everyone else coming along, too.
我不让他们跟我们一起去
They're not coming with us. I wouldn't let them.
我们去买♥♥东西 他们去吃午饭
No, they're going for lunch, while we go shopping.
除了衣服严重不足之外
So, apart from owning a woefully inadequate wardrobe,
你是做什么的
what is that you do?
我是纹章院的研究助理
A research assistant at the College of Arms.
从事系谱研究
Which involves genealogical research,
钻研纹章
and boning up on heraldry.
我还有家流动迪斯科公♥司♥ 叫"振动"
I also have a mobile disco company, called Vibrations.
晚上在富勒姆路的画廊擦地板
And I clean the floors in a gallery on the Fulham Road at night.
为我真正的爱好赚钱
But all of this is just to fund my real passion.
你这答案可真长 我都后悔问你了
Have we got to the end of the answer yet? I'm rather regretting asking.
你的手真漂亮
What nice hands you've got.
是吗
Have I?
你没发现 真好
How nice you'd not noticed.
男人对自己最好的特征浑然不自知 真不错
It's so nice when a man is unaware of his best features.
女人隐藏起自己最好的特征 真遗憾
And so sad when a lady hides hers.
你说眼睛吗
Did you mean these?
不是
No.
那是什么
What, then?
你的微笑
Your smile.
我都忘了怎么微笑了
I've forgotten how.
这是哪儿 -皮布尔斯 殿下
Where are we? - Peebles, ma'am.
哪儿
Where?
就是这家酒店 我们在酒吧等你们
This is the hotel. We'll be in the bar waiting for you.
百货商店就在右边
The department store's over there on the right.
过去就看到了
You can't miss it.
你可以... -好
Would you... - Okay.
天呐
God.
这儿的人都是... -抱歉
We've stumbled upon an experiment in... - Excuse me.
近亲结婚的吗
...inbreeding.
公主殿下
Your Royal Highness.
我们要男士游泳裤
Gentleman's bathing trunks, please.
你多大码 -小号♥
What size are you? - Small.
但愿不是
I sincerely hope not.
要瘦点的
He means slim.
刚才你跟我说了你的爱好是什么吗
Did we ever get to the bit where you told me your passion in life?
没有
No.
那是什么
Then what is it?
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表