剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
园艺 殿下
Gardening, ma'am.
这条不错
These, please.
不 要这条
No, these.
我付钱 我来选 穿上试试
I'm paying. I choose. Try them on.
我有个花♥园♥需要打理
You know, I have a garden that needs doing.
是吗 你一定有很多园丁吧
Do you? I imagine you must have an army of gardeners.
别人说的 你别全信
Don't believe everything you hear.
其实我的花♥园♥疏于打理
No, my garden is quite neglected.
特别是马斯蒂克岛的那座 -哪里
Especially the one in Mustique. - Where?
加勒比海上的私人小岛
It's a small private island in the Caribbean.
真不错
How lovely.
我丈夫讨厌那里
My husband hates it.
但我也恨我丈夫 他的想法无关紧要
But since I hate my husband, what he thinks is irrelevant.
在加勒比
You know, in the Caribbean,
有我最喜欢的一种树
they have one of my favorite trees.
丝棉树
The silk cotton tree.
对园丁来说 最难的就是修剪得恰到好处
The challenge for any gardener is to judge the right amount of pruning.
是吗
Is that so?
手指必须很灵活
Well, you need very nimble fingers.
你有又灵活
And do you have nimble,
又好看的手指吗
as well as pretty fingers?
有
I do.
完美
Perfect.
独唱还是二重唱 -二重唱
Solo or duet? - Duet!
♪ 我只个女孩 美妙的女孩 ♪
♪ I'm just a girl, a wonderful girl ♪
♪ 镇上最可爱的人 ♪
♪ I'm the sweetest one in town ♪
♪ 你可以到处寻找 ♪
♪ You can search for miles around ♪
♪ 也找不到我这样的人 ♪
♪ But not one like me can be found ♪
♪ 你有美妙的微笑 ♪
♪ You've got a smile, a wonderful smile ♪
♪ 还有曼妙的身姿 ♪
♪ And a certain little wave ♪
♪ 每当小伙走近我 ♪
♪ And every time the boys get near me ♪
♪ 看着我都会说 ♪
♪ They look and me and say ♪
♪ "火♥辣♥妈妈 火♥辣♥妈妈 ♪
♪ "Red hot mama, red hot mama ♪
♪ 你是我们的渴望 ♪
♪ You're the one we need ♪
♪ 火♥辣♥妈妈 令人着迷 ♪
♪ Red hot mama, some charmer ♪
♪ 没错 没错" ♪
♪ Yes, indeed" ♪
♪ 他们说我该去演活报剧 ♪
♪ They say That I should be in the follies ♪
♪ 热玉米粉蒸肉 ♪
♪ Hot tamales ♪
♪ 我的双眼 ♪
♪ I have a pair of eyes ♪
♪ 活像斯文加利 ♪
♪ Just like old Svengali's ♪
♪ 我承认你拥有 ♪
♪ I confess that you possess ♪
♪ 镇上最迷人的魅力 ♪
♪ The sweetest charms in town ♪
♪ 除非我猜错了 ♪
♪ And unless I miss my guess ♪
♪ 男孩都跟着你走 ♪
♪ The boys all follow you around ♪
♪ 我让音乐大♥师♥摔了小提琴 ♪
♪ I make a music master drop his fiddle ♪
♪ 让光头扔掉假发 ♪
♪ Make a bald-headed man Part his hair in the middle ♪
♪ 火♥辣♥妈妈 火♥辣♥妈妈 ♪
♪ Red hot mama, red hot mama ♪
♪ 我得给自己降降温 ♪
♪ I'll have to turn my damper down ♪
♪ 火♥辣♥妈妈 火♥辣♥妈妈 ♪
♪ Red hot mama, red hot mama ♪
♪ 你是我们的渴望 ♪
♪ You're the one we need ♪
♪ 火♥辣♥妈妈 令人着迷 ♪
♪ Red hot mama, some charmer ♪
♪ 是的 没错 ♪
♪ Yes, indeed ♪
她去睡觉时 你发现了吗
When she went to bed, did you notice?
当然 人人都发现了
Of course I noticed. Everyone noticed.
走上楼梯后 他没有向右...
At the top of the stairs, instead of turning right...
而是向左转了 -我们做了什么
He turned left. - What have we done?
这事会让我们倒霉的 -为什么
This could come back to haunt us. - Why?
搞得好像我们鼓励女王的妹妹 背叛她的丈夫
It will look like we've encouraged the Queen's sister to betray her husband.
她没有背叛托尼 她和托尼一起呢
She's not betraying Tony. She's with Tony.
你没看出来吗
Can't you see?
苗条 威尔士人 微红的头发
Slim, Welsh, reddish hair.
这两个男人几乎一模一样
The two men are virtually identical.
罗迪是托尼的翻版 只是年轻一点
Roddy's a carbon copy of Tony. Just younger.
这我倒没想到
I hadn't thought of that.
斯♥诺♥登勋爵来了 陛下
Lord Snowdon, ma'am.
陛下 -亲爱的托尼
Your Majesty. - Dear Tony.
谢谢你过来 我知道你很忙
So kind of you to come. I know how busy you are.
开始之前...
Before we start...
看看我在工作室里找到了什么
just look what I found in my studio the other day.
我们那时候好年轻啊 -多漂亮啊
How young we were. - How pretty you were.
行了吧 -像费雯·丽
Stop it. - Like Vivien Leigh.
我一直喜欢这张照片 -是啊
I've always loved this picture. - Yes.
天 菲利普
Gosh. Philip.
总算不是气鼓鼓的了 真是奇迹
Not looking cross for once. Miraculous.
都给你 陛下 -给我
All yours, ma'am. - For me?
还有我的赞美
With my compliments.
现在... 正题来了
And now... to the main business.
看
Voilà.
马克杯
A mug.
还有...
And...
茶壶
A teapot.
还有...
And...
纪念盘
A commemorative plate.
还有茶巾
And a tea towel
写着1952年至1977年
with the dates 1952 to 1977.
权威人士认为由内部人士
The powers that be thought it might be nice if someone from inside the firm
来设计收藏品 会很好
were to design some of the memorabilia.
托尼 你太聪明了 -我一直愿意帮助家人
Tony, you are clever. - Always happy to help my family.
是吗
Are you?
那我们就谈一谈家人吧
Let's talk about that for a minute.
这些也能给我吗 -当然可以
May I keep these, as well? - Yes. Yes, of course.
我不想...
Now, I don't want to...
在婚姻问题上探听或者教训谁
pry or lecture anyone about what goes on in a marriage.
根据经验 人都需要找到一定的方法
In my experience people, find a way to do what they need to do
保持快乐和理智
to remain happy or sane.
我觉得这种事最好是当作没看见
I often think turning a blind eye is the best approach.
最终问题自己会解决
Things work themselves out in the end.
但最近 玛格丽特过得很不好...
But recently, Margaret has been so wretched...
很迷茫...
and so lost...
她很爱你
and she's so in love with you.
如果我不说 我就不是个负责任的姐姐和一家之主
I wouldn't be a responsible elder sister, or head of the family, if I didn't say
我们大家 尤其是玛格丽特 都很希望
how happy it would make us all, but particularly Margaret,
你们俩能重归于好
if you two were to patch things up again,
哪怕只是为了孩子
even if just for the children.
我很认同...
I quite agree...
我也认真考虑过这个问题
and had been giving the matter serious thought.
是吗 -是
Had you really? - Yes.
可我听说了最新进展
But then, I heard the latest developments.
她遇到什么人
Who she's met.
做了什么事
What she's doing.
她如何...
How she's...
表现自己
conducting herself.
什么最新进展
What latest developments?
他们来了
They're here!
欢迎 公主殿下 -柯林
Welcome, Your Royal Highness. - Colin.
不用亲吻礼了 -也是
No, I don't think kissing. - No, quite right.
我热得冒汗
I'm hot and sweaty.
你好 -是呀 天热难耐
Hello. - Yes, isn't it unbearable?
你说什么呢 天气很好
What are you talking about? The weather's lovely.
没错 好极了 -是飞机里很热
You're right. Heavenly. - It's the aeroplane that was hot.
你好
Hello.
给我们准备的 -是 殿下
Is this us? - Yes, ma'am.
直接去住的地方 这些就免了
Yes, I think straight to the house. I don't want any of that.
好 大家走吧
Right. Go on.
你好 安妮 -你好
Hello, Anne. - Hello.
小男孩哪儿去了 跟上 快点
Where's the boy? Look, do keep up now. Come on.
抱歉 亲爱的 -永远别在公众场合这么叫我
I'm sorry, darling. - Don't call me that in public, ever.
你也别叫我"小男孩"
I'd rather you didn't call me boy.
但你就是个小男孩... -小心
But you are one. You're a little boy... - Steady.
...什么事都得教
...who needs to be taught everything.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表