剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
再见 亲爱的
See you later, love.
稍后见
See you in a bit.
你好 卡伦 -你还好吗 亲爱的
Hello, Karen. - Are you all right, Howell, my love?
下课了
Home time!
你们走之前... 请坐下 里斯
All right, before you go... Sit down, please, Rhys.
谁能告诉我 明天是什么特别的日子
Who can tell me what's special about tomorrow?
是星期五
It's Friday!
别直接叫 杰兰特 先举手 孩子
Don't just shout out, Geraint. Hands raised, boy.
抱歉 老师 -没错 明天是星期五
Sorry, sir. - Yes, it's Friday.
是周末的开始 更重要的 也是期中假的开始
It's the start of the weekend and, even more importantly, the start of half-term.
提醒你们一下
And, in case you'd forgotten,
期中假开始前 你们明早有项任务要完成
before you go on half-term, you lot have a job to do tomorrow morning.
你们要在晨会上 给全校唱"一切光明美丽"
You're singing "All Things Bright and Beautiful" to the whole school in assembly.
所以... 今晚回家不要忘记练
So... don't forget to practice at home tonight.
把歌♥词带回家背下来
Take the words home to memorize them.
背下来 里斯·爱德华兹
Memorize, Rhys Edwards:
就是刻在记忆里 用心学习
to commit to memory, to learn by heart.
好了 大家排好队
Right, everyone line up.
快点
Quickly, come on!
别忘了外套
Don't forget your coats.
谢谢老师 -给
Thank you, sir. - There you go.
今天表现很好 好样的 -谢谢
Well done today. Good work. - Thank you.
谢谢 老师 -里斯
Goodbye, sir. - Rhys.
给
There you go.
快跑 天哪 我湿透了
Oh, my God, I'm soaking!
♪ 一切光明美丽 ♪
♪ All things bright and beautiful ♪
♪ 世间大小万物 ♪
♪ All creatures great and small ♪
♪ 一切光明美丽 ♪
♪ All things bright and beautiful ♪
♪ 世间大小万物 ♪
♪ All creatures great and small ♪
♪ 一切光明美好 ♪
♪ All things bright and wonderful ♪
♪ 皆由上帝... ♪
♪ The Lord God... ♪
外婆好 -你好 亲爱的
Hello, Nan. - Hello, love.
♪ ...光明美丽 ♪
♪...bright and beautiful ♪
爸爸好
Hello, Dad.
你好 -爸爸好
Hiya. - Hi, Dad.
收拾一下桌子吧 -好 妈妈
Clear the table for me, would you? - Yes, Mam.
我帮你泡杯茶吧 亲爱的 -谢谢 我累坏了
Can I get you a cup of tea? - Please, I am gasping.
♪ 一切光明美丽 ♪
♪ All things bright and beautiful ♪
♪ 世间大小万物 ♪
♪ All creatures great and small ♪
杰兰特 你该洗澡了
Geraint, love, it's time for your bath.
我就知道是你
I knew that was you!
我走在街上就能听到
I can hear you down the street.
妈 外面下着倾盆大雨
It's raining cats and dogs out there, Mam.
是啊 太糟糕了
Oh, I know. It's horrible, isn't it?
来吧
Come on.
唱给我听 唱给我听
Show me, show me, show me.
♪ 一切... ♪
♪ All things... ♪
♪ 光明美好 ♪ -你不用看
♪ Bright and beautiful ♪ - You don't need that.
♪ 世间大小万物 ♪ -对
♪ All creatures great and small ♪ - Yes.
♪ 紫色山顶的山峦 ♪ -很好
♪ The purple-headed mountain ♪ - Lovely.
♪ 奔腾不息的河流 ♪
♪ The river running by ♪
♪ 落日与晨曦 ♪ -好孩子
♪ The sunset and the morning ♪ - Good boy.
♪ 照亮天幕 ♪
♪ That brightens up the sky ♪
我们现在去哪儿 -七号♥煤渣山
Where are we headed, then? - Tip seven.
听说列车出了故障
We got reports of a train down.
快 我先走了 要迟到了
Come on. I'm going. I'm running late.
快去吧 晚上见 -爸爸再见
Off you go, then. See you later. - Bye, Dad.
再见 -好了吗 戴
Bye. - All right, Dai?
你还好吗 挺好
How are you, all right?
快点 抓紧时间
Quickly. Quickly now, come on.
回来 杰兰特
Come back here, Geraint.
不是要迟到了吗 -把鞋带系好
I thought we were late. - Do your laces up!
早 贝利尔 -早 艾沃
Morning, Beryl. - Morning, Ivor.
快点
Come on!
看看你的脸 好脏
Look at your face. You're filthy.
快点 -再见
Quickly. Hurry up. - See you later.
爸爸 再见 -塔拉
Bye, Dad. - Tara.
再见 回头见 -再见
See you later, then. - Bye.
再见 -再见
Bye, love. - Bye.
来吧 孩子们 -好
Come on, boys. - All right.
地上湿透了
Ground's bloody soaked.
从没见过这么糟的情况
Never seen one this bad before.
天哪 整个煤渣山要塌了 你们俩待在这儿
Christ, the whole tip is unstable! You two, stay here!
赶紧
Hurry!
贝文 -到
Bevan? - Sir.
爱德华兹 -到
Edwards? - Sir.
菲利普 -到
Phillips? - Sir.
莫斯
Moss?
♪ 一切光明美丽 ♪
♪ All things bright and beautiful ♪
还没到时间呢 晨会再唱 还有五分钟
Not yet, boy. In assembly. Five minutes.
别兴奋得这么早
Don't peak too soon.
快点 赶紧
Come on, man, hurry up.
快点
Come on!
今天是谁监管 亲爱的
Who's supervising today, love?
是埃里克·埃利斯 他刚走 在食堂
Eric Ellis. You've just missed him. He's in the canteen.
埃里克
Eric!
什么事 我在吃早饭呢
What's up? I'm trying to eat my breakfast.
出事了 七号♥山有状况
We've got trouble on seven. Something's not right.
什么意思 -得派安全小组上去
What do you mean? - We should get a safety team up there
以防万一 -能感到它在动
just in case. - You can feel it moving.
从没见过这种现象
Never seen anything like it.
哪里 -七号♥山
Where? - Tip seven.
天哪 有人在上面吗
Christ, is anybody up there?
有两个小伙子 让他们留在那儿看着的
Two lads, we left them to keep an eye on things.
等一下 安静 -得赶紧派人去检查
Boys. Be quiet! - Someone should check it out.
起立 请按字母排序排好队
On your feet, into a line. Alphabetical, please.
动作快 不要讲话
Quickly and quietly.
老师 -天哪
Sir! - Jesus Christ!
老师
Sir!
所有人躲到桌子下面
Under the desks, all of you!
快
Quickly!
到桌子底下 快点
Please, get under the desks! Now!
老师
Sir!
我长大的地方 离这里不远
Where I grew up, not far from here,
如果想买♥♥杂货 面包 黄油和鸡蛋
if we wanted to buy groceries, bread and butter and eggs,
会去当地的小店
we'd go to the local shop.
如果想要新鲜蔬菜
If we wanted fresh vegetables,
要去哈德斯菲尔德中部的集市
we'd have to go to the open market in central Huddersfield.
如果想要吃非罐头装的新鲜肉或鱼
And if we wanted meat or fish that wasn't in a tin,
就得去邻近的米尔恩斯布里奇 找屠夫和鱼贩
we'd have to go to neighboring Milnsbridge for the butchers and fishmongers.
之后有个大东西 改变了这一切
Then something bigger came along, which changed everything,
听说它叫超级市场
and we were told to call it a supermarket.
现在 又有了这个...
Well, now we have this...
大卖♥♥场
A hypermarket.
我觉得很有趣 有这么几个原因
Which is interesting to me for several reasons.
它民♥主♥
It's democratic,
现代
it's modern,
改变着一切
and it changes everything.
恐怕我要失陪了
I'm afraid you're going to have to excuse me.
我们走
Let's go.
目前什么情况
What do we know?
让路
Clear the path!
打扰了 陛下 迈克尔
I'm sorry to interrupt, Your Majesty. Michael.
南威尔士有个采矿村出了事故
I'm afraid there's been an incident in a mining village in South Wales.
煤渣山坍塌 滑入一所小学
A coal waste tip collapsed and slid into a junior school.
显然 出现了... 很多伤亡
It's clear there's been... significant loss of life.
我建议马上做出响应
I would suggest an immediate response.
什么样的响应
What kind of response?
吊唁声明 我自作主张写了份草稿
A statement of condolence. I've taken the liberty of doing a quick draft.
我能看吗 -当然
May I? - Of course.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表