剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
Tomorrow? - We can't do that.
为什么 -你没看到吗
Why not? - In case you hadn't noticed,
这里到处都是摄像机
we have cameras crawling all over the place.
我当然看到了
As it happens, I had noticed.
我们不能让我母亲破坏这次拍摄
Well, we can't afford to have my mother jeopardize this film.
她的情况你也知道 -是有点古怪
You know what she's like. - A little eccentric, yes.
岂止如此
No, more than that.
她不属于我们的世界 也不适合这里 她...
She's not of our world, nor, frankly, suited to it. She's...
她成年后几乎都待在精神病院 她...
She's been in institutions most of her adult life. She's not...
她有病
She's not well.
而这部影片 面貌非常重要
And with this film, appearances are vital.
我们得非常小心 所以我不同意
We need to be careful, very careful. The answer is no.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
来吧
Come on.
摄像机就绪 -快点
Camera ready. - Hurry up.
当然该把她接过来 她82岁了
Of course she should come. She's 82.
即使身为爱丁堡公爵的母亲
And if being mother to the Duke of Edinburgh,
和女王的婆婆 还不够资格住这里
mother-in-law to the Queen isn't qualification enough,
那身为未来国王的祖母 她也够格了
the fact that she's grandmother to our future king is.
把她接过来
Bring her over.
安排在安妮公主的隔壁 让她看着她
Put her in a room next to Princess Anne. She can keep an eye on her.
是 陛下
Yes, ma'am.
再见 我亲爱的家人
Goodbye, my dear family.
再见...
Goodbye...
我亲爱的姐妹
my dear sisters.
愿主保佑你们
May the Lord bless you.
愿主保护你们
May the Lord protect you.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, dear.
殿下
Your Royal Highness.
谢谢
Thank you.
这边请
Please, this way.
陛下
Your Majesty.
真高兴你能安然无恙来到我们身边
We're so happy to have you here with us, safe and sound.
你可真好
You're very kind.
太好了
Too kind.
布比金斯呢
Bubbikins?
你儿子恐怕现在没法过来
I'm afraid your dear son is indisposed at the moment.
我们这儿正在拍影片
We're in the middle of having a film made.
什么
What?
没什么 他很快会来看你
It doesn't matter. He'll come and visit you soon.
你一定累了吧 我派人带你去房♥间
You must be tired. We'll find someone to take you to your room.
谢谢你
Thank you.
布比金斯 -是
Bubbikins? - Yes.
这是您的房♥间 殿下
Your room, Your Royal Highness.
真不错
It's lovely.
亲王殿下 爱丽丝公主到了
Your Royal Highness, just to say that Princess Alice has arrived.
谢谢 马丁
Thank you, Martin.
妈妈 求你
Mama, please! Please!
妈妈
Mama!
先生 准备就绪
Sir, they're ready for you.
清晨 我们在伦敦海格特的半独♥立♥式房♥屋里
Early morning, semi-detached, Highgate, London.
他们正在拍摄 亲爱的
They're rolling, dear.
拍摄我们看电视的场面
We are being filmed watching television.
观众会坐在家里
That people might watch us
从电视里看我们看电视的场面
watching television on their own television sets at home.
平庸又达到新高度
This really is plumbing new depths of banality.
操作起来很简单 专家预测
They're simple to operate, and experts predict
20年后
that in 20 years' time,
所有新建房♥屋 都会装备特别的电脑接入点
all new houses will be built with special computer points
租赁终端的费用会比现在的电♥话♥还要便宜
and that terminals will be cheaper to rent than today's telephones.
我们现在干什么 -是不是该说些什么
What do we do now? - Do you expect us to say something?
是 -那说什么
Yes. - Well, what?
有没有人准备发言了
Did someone prepare something?
整体思路就是没有剧本 展现王室普通的夜晚
I think the general idea is it be unscripted to reflect a normal evening.
普通夜晚可不是这样的
This is nothing like a normal evening.
普通夜晚
If it was a normal evening,
我们会各自悲伤 孤独地待在寝宫
we'd all be on our own in sad isolation in individual palaces.
不会这样挤在一起
It wouldn't be crowded like this.
这就像噩梦般的圣诞节
This is like some kind of nightmare Christmas.
雷克斯·马利克认为
Rex Malik sees a future world
未来孩子们可以通过电脑接受教育
where children could be virtually educated by computer,
每个家庭都有电脑终端
where every home will have its own terminal
接到中♥央♥服务器...
plugged into a central brain...
陛下 公主殿下
Perhaps, Your Majesties, Your Royal Highnesses,
你们可以就电视节目发表点评论
perhaps you might comment on what's on the television.
要是电视节目更有趣点 那还好说
That'd be easier if there was something remotely amusing to watch.
是啊 这节目很无聊
I agree. This is deathly.
喝点酒就好了
Things might improve with a drink.
只要有酒 什么都好
Everything improves with a drink.
也不是一切
Not everything.
别这么拘谨
Don't be such a prig.
科林
Colin.
停 -谢天谢地
And cut. - Thank God for that.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
你好 亲爱的
Hello, dear.
借个火儿行吗
Do you mind?
没问题
No, no, not at all.
里面连个火都找不到
There wasn't a light to be had anywhere in the palace.
这位是谁
Who's that?
爱丁堡公爵的母亲 希腊和丹麦的爱丽丝公主
The Duke of Edinburgh's mother, Princess Alice of Greece and Denmark.
老天爷
For God's sake.
谁去叫他们停下来
Somebody stop that.
快
Now! Damn it!
说说你的修道院
Tell us about your convent.
好 它叫玛莎和玛丽姐妹会
Yes, it's called the Sisterhood of Martha and Mary,
在雅典佩夫孔街10号♥
and it's at 10 Pefkon Street in Athens.
跟我们说说希腊 希腊现在是不是有麻烦了
Tell us more about Greece. Is Greece in trouble today?
所以你才来这儿...
Is that what brought you to this...
别拍了
Stop.
真是噩梦 我们得把她送走
It's a nightmare. We have to get her out of here.
送到没人能看到她的地方 -什么
Somewhere no one will see her. - What?
我们正在拍纪录片呢
We are in the middle of filming a documentary,
这是非常重要的公♥关♥手段
which is critical as a public relations exercise.
这一次 摄制人员答应了交出底片
On this occasion, the filmmakers agreed to give up the footage.
下次可就没那么好说话了
Next time, they might not be so kind.
她在白金汉宫 会把整部片子搞得一团糟
Her presence at the palace threatens to derail the entire thing.
你为什么这么生她的气 -我没有生气
Why are you so angry with her? - I'm not angry.
你有 你愤怒极了
Yes, you are. You're furious.
她来之后 你有没有去见过她
Have you even been to see her yet since she arrived?
没有 -给你点建议吧
You haven't. - Let me give you some advice.
别一副高我一等的样子
Stop patronizing me!
我的事情你别管 你什么都不知道
Stop interfering and stop meddling. Just stop. You know nothing.
我知道她是你母亲
I know that she's your mother.
确切地说是没错 -这话什么意思
Technically, yes. - What is that supposed to mean?
她是生下了我
It means she gave birth to me.
但从来不是个母亲
She was never a mother.
菲利普
Philip.
菲利普
Philip!
罗莎半夜跑过来找我说
Rosa came running to me in the middle of the night and said,
"还得找几个水桶 "
"We have to get more buckets!"
真像听了一夜管弦乐
It was like listening to an orchestra overnight.
乒乓乒...
Ping, pong, ping...
真的很有趣
It was really quite funny,
只不过我们都又湿又冷
except, of course, we were all soaking wet and jolly cold.
你们俩都在呢
Two of you.
陛下
Your Majesty.
奶奶在跟我讲她以前的奇遇
Yaya's been telling me the most incredible stories about her life.
是吗
Has she?
我只是来看看你还缺些什么 坐吧
I just came to make sure you had everything you need. Please.
我这儿什么都不缺
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表