剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you.
我们送你去威尔士是为了显示诚意
You were sent to Wales to show respect,
化解分♥裂♥情绪 不是让你伤害自己的家庭
and heal divisions, not inflict them on your own family.
我没有这样做
I did nothing of the sort.
我刚好有机会 读到你实际发言的翻译稿
I've had the opportunity now to read the translation of what you actually said,
还有你的言外之意
and the inferences you made.
显然威尔士的苦难和你的处境有些相似
The similarity between Wales's suffering and yours was clear.
是吗 -不会错
Was it? - Unmistakable.
只有你而已
Only to you.
显然 威尔士人也会
To all Wales, apparently.
"这个联盟要继续下去
"If this union is to endure,
就必须学会尊重彼此的差异
then we must learn to respect each other's differences.
没有人愿意被忽略
Nobody likes to be ignored,
不被重视 不被倾听"
to not be seen or heard or listened to."
我说错了吗
Well, am I wrong?
我的处境和威尔士很相似 不是吗
Isn't there a similarity between my predicament and the Welsh?
这个家有人听我的声音吗
Am I listened to in this family?
了解真实的我吗 没有
Am I seen for who and what I am? No.
我有发言权吗
Do I have a voice?
你有太多发言权
Rather too much of a voice for my liking.
我们大家都要忍♥受没有发言权
Not having a voice is something all of us have to live with.
我们都做了牺牲 压抑真实的自我
We have all made sacrifices and suppressed who we are.
我们不可能始终展示全部的真实自我
Some portion of our natural selves is always lost.
这也是选择
That is a choice.
这不是选择
It is not a choice.
而是责任
It is a duty.
我像你这么大的时候 你的曾祖母 玛丽王后
I was a similar age to you when your great-grandmother, Queen Mary,
告诉我 什么都不做 什么都不说 才是最困难的工作
told me that to do nothing, to say nothing, is the hardest job of all.
需要付出我们所有的能量
It requires every ounce of energy that we have.
保持中立不容易 不符合人性
To be impartial is not natural, it's not human.
人们总是想要我们微笑或同意
People will always want us to smile or agree,
或皱眉 或发声
or frown or speak,
可一旦我们这样做 就是在宣布立场 表达观点
and the minute that we do, we will have declared a position, a point of view,
可作为王室 那是我们无权做的事
and that is the one thing as the royal family we are not entitled to do.
所以我们得隐藏这些感受 不形于色
Which is why we have to hide those feelings, keep them to ourselves.
因为我们做得越少 说得越少 表达得越少...
Because the less we do, the less we say or speak or agree or...
越少思考...
Or think...
或呼吸...
or breathe...
或感受 或存在
or feel or exist.
就越好
The better.
但也许这样做对我来说 不像你那么容易
But doing that is perhaps not as easy for me as it is for you.
为什么 -因为我... 有颗跳动的心
Why? - Because I... have a beating heart.
我有个性
A character.
有思想 有我自己的意志
A mind and a will of my own.
我不仅仅是一个象征
I am not just a symbol.
我可以不用只靠穿制♥服♥ 或剪彩来领导
I can lead not just by wearing a uniform, or by cutting a ribbon,
而是向人♥民♥展示真实的我
but by showing people who I am.
妈妈 我有我的想法
Mummy, I have a voice.
告诉你一个秘密
Let me let you into a secret.
没有人想听
No one wants to hear it.
你是在说这个国家...
Are you talking about the country...
还是在说我的家
or my own family?
没有人
No one.
因为在那围绕着
For within the hollow crown
[出自莎士比亚戏剧"理查二世
一个凡世的国王头上的这顶空洞的王冠之内
rounds the mortal temples of a king
[朱生豪译本]
正是死神驻节的宫廷
keeps Death his court
这妖魔高坐在里边
and there the antic sits,
揶揄他的尊严 姗笑他的荣华...
scoffing his state and grinning at his pomp...
给他一段短短的呼吸的时间
allowing him a breath...
让他在舞台上露一露脸 使他君临万民
a little scene to monarchize.
受尽众人的敬畏 一眨眼就可以致人于死命...
Be fear'd and kill with looks...
把妄自尊大的思想灌注他的心头...
infusing him with self and vain conceit...
仿佛这包藏着我们生命的血肉的皮囊 是堵不可摧毁的铜墙铁壁...
as if this flesh which walls about our life, were brass impregnable...
当他这样志得意满的时候 却不知道他的末日已经临近眼前
and humor'd thus comes at the last
一枚小小的针...
and with a little pin...
就可以刺破他的壁垒
bores through his castle wall,
于是再会吧 国王
and farewell king!
戴上你们的帽子...
Cover your heads...
不要把严肃的敬礼施在一个凡人的身上...
and mock not flesh and blood with solemn reverence...
丢开传统的礼貌
throw away respect, tradition,
仪式的虚文...
form and ceremonious duty...
因为你们一向都把我认错了
for you have but mistook me all this while
像你们一样 我也靠着面包生活
I live with bread like you,
我也有欲望...
feel want...
我也懂得悲哀...
taste grief...
我也需要朋友...
need friends...
既然如此
subjected thus,
你们怎么能对我说...
how can you say to me...
我是一个国王呢
I am a king?
♪ 我有个朋友住在白金汉宫 ♪
♪ I've a little friend Who lives in Buckingham Palace ♪
♪ 他叫卡洛·温莎 ♪
♪ And Carlo Windsor is his name ♪
♪ 上次我去敲他的门 ♪
♪ Last time I went to knock on his door ♪
♪ 是他母亲开门 她说 ♪
♪ His mother answered and she told me ♪
♪ 卡洛 卡洛 ♪
♪ Carlo, Carlo ♪
♪ 卡洛今天在打马球 ♪
♪ Carlo's playing polo today, today ♪
♪ 卡洛 卡洛 ♪
♪ Carlo, Carlo ♪
♪ 卡洛在和他爸爸打马球 ♪
♪ Carlo's playing polo With Daddy, Daddy ♪
♪ 一起歌♥唱 ♪
♪ Join in the song ♪
♪ 老少朋友 ♪
♪ People old and young ♪
♪ 终于有位"王子" ♪
♪ Finally we have a "Prince" ♪
♪ 来到歌♥曲之乡 ♪
♪ In the land of song ♪
♪ 卡洛 卡洛 ♪
♪ Oh, Carlo, Carlo ♪
♪ 卡洛今天在打马球 ♪
♪ Carlo's playing polo today, today ♪
♪ 卡洛 卡洛 ♪
♪ Carlo, Carlo ♪
♪ 卡洛在和他爸爸打马球 ♪
♪ Carlo's playing polo With Daddy, Daddy ♪
♪ 一起歌♥唱 ♪
♪ Join in the song ♪
♪ 老少朋友 ♪
♪ People old and young ♪
♪ 终于有位"王子" ♪
♪ Finally we have a "Prince" ♪
♪ 来到歌♥曲之乡 ♪
♪ In the land of song ♪
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表