剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
关于什么
Of what?
继续
A resumption.
好
Fine.
你年纪这么小 是从哪里学来的
Where do you get it from at your age?
什么 -这种自信心
What? - Come on. That confidence.
我不是自信 亲爱的
I'm not confident, dear.
只是坚强
Just tough.
穿绿衫的温莎公园队正在进攻
Here come Windsor Park, in the green, on the attack.
今天天气很好 御林♥军♥马球俱乐部的比赛相当激烈
Good run up the field, on a glorious day here at the Guards Polo Club.
穿四号♥球衣的查尔斯王子
Coming straight through, looking confident,
信心十足地直冲过来
Prince Charles leading the charge there with number four.
身体前倾 但安德鲁·帕克·鲍尔斯 向后击球
Leans it forward, but there's Parker Bowles with a tail shot,
把球传给了他的队友 温莎公园队掉头
backs up the ball to his teammate, and Windsor Park, on the pivot,
准备夺回球
to try and recover.
加油 查尔斯
Go on, Charles, go on.
穿红条白衫的皇家蓝色骑兵团队
Blues and Royals in the white with the red stripes
在反击 离本局结束还有两分钟
on the counter-attack now with two minutes left in this chukka.
加油 -...现在争夺控球权
Come on, sir! - ...a tussle for possession now.
加油 殿下 你行的
Go on, your Royal Highness, sir! You can do it!
没错 温莎公园 又开始进攻了
Yes, it's Windsor Park! Windsor Park pushing up once more.
帕克
Parker!
帕克·鲍尔斯 把查尔斯王子挤出球行线
Parker Bowles rides off the Prince of Wales.
他把他挤出去了
He's ridden him off.
帕克·鲍尔斯一击很远
Parker Bowles hits the big one.
温莎公园现在急忙赶回去 他们有麻烦了
Windsor Park rushing back now, they're in trouble.
帕克·鲍尔斯在前进攻 但查尔斯王子还有机会
Parker Bowles striking ahead. But Prince Charles is still in the race.
加油 殿下
Come on, sir! Come on!
他追过来了
He's closing!
加油
Come on.
追上来了
He's closing!
帕克·鲍尔斯得分了
And Parker Bowles scores!
帕克·鲍尔斯为皇家蓝色骑兵团拿下一分
Parker Bowles for the Blues and Royals!
二比零
That makes it two goals to nothing!
运气不大好 -一会儿见
Bad luck out there. - I might see you afterwards.
你今天打得不错
You played well today.
明明打得不好
You and I both know I didn't.
安德鲁·帕克·鲍尔斯才是今天的亮点
Andrew Parker Bowles played well today.
你只需在比赛中攻击性强一点就好
You just need a bit more aggression in your game, that's all.
你总是这么说
So you keep telling me.
巴黎之行怎么样
How was Paris?
温莎公爵怎么样
And the Duke of Windsor?
很奇怪
It was all very odd.
他看上去不太好
He didn't look at all well.
他的房♥子也像... 古怪的帝王博物馆
And the house is like some... bizarre monarchy museum.
都是烧香和狗的味道
Reeked of joss sticks and dogs.
她在吗 像只发疯的蝙蝠一样四处扑腾
Was she there? Flapping around like a demented bat?
在
Yes.
我听说她每天不吃饭 只喝威士忌
I hear she consumes nothing but whiskey.
整容做多了 话都说不了
And has had so many facelifts she can barely speak.
迪基...
Dickie...
不知道有没有和你说过 不过...
I don't know if I've told you, but...
我们一直通信
we've been writing to one another.
他好像能在我身上看到自己
I think he sees something of himself in me.
这话可别告诉你外婆
Don't tell your grandmother that.
他一直让我找个妻子
He keeps telling me to find a wife.
你还早得很呢
It's far too early for that.
现在就该四处撒网
Now is the time to sow your oats.
到处留情
Play the field.
或许吧
Perhaps.
其实有个人我挺喜欢的
But as it happens, there is someone I quite like.
今天为你加油的那个
The one cheering you on today, yes?
是
Yes.
她以前是安德鲁·帕克·鲍尔斯的女友 后来吵架了
Who used to be with Andrew Parker Bowles until they had a falling out.
因为安妮
Over Anne.
真想不到
If you please.
你妹妹 -真说不清了 好乱
Your sister? - Don't ask. It's all a bit messy.
但总而言之
But the long and the short of it is,
卡米拉现在单身了 我想拿下她
Camilla is now free, and I'd like to snap her up.
她叫卡米拉
And that's her name?
是
Yes.
卡米拉·尚德
Camilla Shand.
我喜欢她
I like her.
那...
So...
你投票了吗
Have you voted yet?
投了
Yes.
你选了谁
Who for?
不关你的事
None of your business, sir.
听说威尔逊只是走走过场
They say it's a formality for Wilson.
要是我插手 就不会那样
Not if I've got anything to do with it.
我已经说漏嘴了是不是
I've rather given things away there, haven't I?
敢问如何能让姑娘和我共进晚餐
How am I going to be able to persuade you to have dinner with me?
颁布皇家法令 -那可不行
Issue a royal decree? - I can't do that.
我不是国王
I'm not King.
暂时不是
Yet.
暂时不是
Yet.
那就邀请我
Then just say please.
请你赏光
Please.
...这次提前大选没有产生预期的结果
...this early general election has failed to pay off,
有可能明天醒来
then it could be we find ourselves waking up
就会发现换了位首相
to a different prime minister tomorrow.
陛下 反对党领袖
The leader of the opposition,
爱德华·希思先生来了
Mr. Edward Heath, Your Majesty.
希思先生
Mr. Heath.
人♥民♥投票选了你们党
The people have voted in your party's favor.
作为国君 我邀请你以我的名义组建政♥府♥
As their sovereign, I invite you to form a government in my name.
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢陛下
Thank you, Your Majesty.
这形势确实是令人鼓舞
It really is an encouraging set of circumstances.
工党不把人♥民♥当回事
Labour took the British people for granted.
威尔逊先生的举止像个小邦帝王
Mr. Wilson behaved like a petty emperor,
把竞选搞得像加冕典礼
and treated this election like a coronation.
加冕没什么不对
Nothing wrong with a coronation.
只要环境合理
Under the right circumstances.
后来我们闲聊了几句
We then had a brief foray into small talk.
他要带一架三角钢琴到唐宁街 有意思
He's taking a grand piano with him to Downing Street, if you please.
有人带老婆 有人带钢琴
Some bring a wife, others a grand piano.
然后我问他 当务之急是什么
I then asked him what his first priorities were,
他说要我尽快访问法国
he said he'd like me to go to France at the earliest opportunity.
去干嘛
What for?
向蓬皮杜[法国总统]示好
To try to charm Pompidou,
免得他像他的前任一样 阻挡我们进入欧洲经济共同体
so he doesn't block our entry into the European Economic Community, like his predecessor.
他对欧洲的事很上心
He's passionately committed to Europe.
陛下
Your Majesty.
亲王殿下 -马丁
Your Royal Highness. - Martin.
怎么好久不见另一个人了
I never see the other one anymore.
殿下 -另一个人呢
Sir? - Where's the other one?
就是... 秃头的那个
The... the, the bald one.
秃... 阿迪恩上校 他退休了 殿下
The... Colonel Adeane. He's retired, sir.
是吗
Has he?
三个月前退休的 你还送了个钟给他呢 -是吗
Three months ago. You gave him a clock. - Did I?
马丁 什么事
What is it, Martin?
提醒一下您 英国广播电台很快就要采访温莎公爵
A reminder that the BBC interview with the Duke of Windsor is coming up soon.
我们知道公爵现在身体不太好
Now, we understand the Duke is no longer in the best of health.
等你去了巴黎 也许可以看望下他
Might be worth visiting when you go to Paris.
不行
Certainly not.
马丁 继续说
Go on, Martin.
我们有点担心 英国广播公♥司♥的采访获得观众好评
There's just a slight concern that if the BBC interview were to go down well,
裕仁天♥皇♥又成功访问
following the successful visit of Emperor Hirohito,
可能就有人会问
the question might be asked,
连日本人都不远万里去看他 他自己家人怎么不去
if the Japanese make the effort to visit, why would his own family not?
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表