剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
At least your sisters had something of their mother.
我们被迫离开希腊的时候 我受不了了
When we were forced to leave Greece, I couldn't cope.
我需要被照顾
I needed care.
需要人帮我
I needed help.
可... 他们给你的不是帮助
But that... that wasn't help that they gave you.
那是折磨
It was torture.
他们尽力了 -没有
They tried their best. - No.
他们对你的治疗手段太残暴了
The treatment they gave you was barbaric.
你从中生出的勇气非常了不起
And your courage in rising above it was remarkable.
我不是靠我一个人
I didn't do it alone.
不可能的
I couldn't have.
我的每一步都得到了帮助
I had help every step of the way.
布比金斯 你刚说你缺乏信心
Now, Bubbikins, you mentioned faithlessness.
你的信仰怎么样了
How is your faith?
在沉睡 -什么
Dormant. - What?
在沉睡
Dormant.
这可不好
That's not good.
我作为母亲...
Let this be a mother's gift...
送你个礼物
to her child.
一句忠告...
The one piece of advice...
找到你的信仰
Find yourself a faith.
对你有帮助 不...
It helps. No...
不只是帮助
Not just helps.
信仰是一切
It's everything.
天好像放晴了
It looks like it's clearing up.
怎么样 散散步
What do you say? A walk?
那就把与卡西爵士夫妇的午餐挪到12号♥
So, we'll move lunch with Lord and Lady Casey to the 12th,
这样9号♥就有充足的时间 在皇家空军机场
meaning there's enough time for the presentation of the Queen's Colour
小瑞星顿基地的中♥央♥飞行学校展示英军军旗了
to the Central Flying School at RAF Little Rissington on the 9th.
很好 谢谢你 迈克尔 就这些了吗
Well done. Thank you, Michael. Is that everything?
还有一件事 陛下
There is one more thing, ma'am.
王室的纪录片
The royal family documentary
吸引了许多海外的广播电台
has had a great deal of interest from overseas broadcasters.
比如 加拿大广播公♥司♥
The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation,
澳大利亚广播公♥司♥
the Australian Broadcasting Corporation,
美国哥伦比亚广播公♥司♥... -不行
CBS in the United States... - No.
陛下 -还是不要了
Ma'am? - I don't think so.
好
Right.
我还听说 英国广播公♥司♥三周后想要重播
I gather the BBC plans to repeat it in three weeks' time.
也不要了
I don't think that either.
这部纪录片以后最好都不要再播放了
As a matter of fact, I think it best if that documentary were never seen again,
无论何时何地
anywhere, by anyone.
这事就交给你办
Can I leave that with you?
是 陛下
Yes, ma'am.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表