剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
首相
Prime Minister.
您一定没注意到了
I'm sure that it did not escape your attention
约翰逊总统没来参加温斯顿先生的葬礼
that President Johnson failed to attend Mr. Winston's funeral.
知道 说是他感冒了
Yes, on account of a cold.
那是白宫给的理由
Well, that was the explanation the White House gave,
没人会信
but it persuaded no one.
恐怕总统不喜欢我是因为
I fear that the President may have taken against me
在越南事件上我没有支持他
for what he sees as my failure to support him over Vietnam.
我想...
And I wondered...
过去
in the past,
王室一直发挥着至关重要的作用
the royal family has been extremely helpful
维持这种特殊关系
in keeping the special relationship afloat.
现如今...
And given the...
国家的经济陷入困境...
predicament the country finds itself in economically...
你希望我们示好 对他们殷勤有加
You'd like us to roll out the red carpet. Make a bit of a fuss.
烦请陛下
Please.
好吧
All right.
我要问一下三贤士 看他们怎么说
I shall consult the Three Wise Men. See what they have to say.
谢谢陛下
Thank you, ma'am.
欢迎来到旧金山
Welcome to San Francisco!
玛格丽特 这儿 看这儿
Margaret! Margaret, over here! Over here!
看这里 谢谢 玛格丽特
Picture, right this way! Thank you, Margaret.
"我们看到的玛格丽特公主
"What we have witnessed in Princess Margaret
跟她姐姐相比 更有活力 更现代 更迷人"
is a more vibrant, modern, and engaging version of her older sister."
不错
Quite right.
"对那些习惯于传统王室访问的人来说
"To those accustomed to the formality of traditional royal visits,
会见玛格丽特公主 就像是从黑白电影
meeting Princess Margaret has been like going from a black-and-white film
走进彩色电影"
to one in color."
办个国宴如何
What about a state dinner,
像1918年接待伍德罗·威尔逊[美国第28任总统]那样
like the one held for Woodrow Wilson in 1918?
或在温莎城♥堡♥过个周末
Or a weekend at Windsor Castle?
他们告诉我 最重要的是
The important thing here, I'm told,
不管我们怎么接待约翰逊总统
is that whatever we offer President Johnson,
必须超过接待肯尼迪的标准
it must exceed whatever we gave the Kennedys.
我们要见女王
We wanted to see the Queen!
你们见到的比女王更好
You're seeing something better than the Queen!
您认为英国和美国之间的主要区别是什么
What do you think is the main difference between Britain and America?
这儿的纸币上没有我姐姐的头像
Well, my sister isn't on the banknotes here!
在美国 您最期待的是什么
What are you most looking forward to in America?
自♥由♥
Liberty!
我们爱你 玛格丽特公主
We love you, Princess Margaret!
♪ 一同微笑 ♪
♪ Smiles with you ♪
保持微笑 亲爱的
Keep smiling, darling.
玛格丽特公主那边有什么消息
What news of Princess Margaret?
在旧金山待了三天后
After three days in San Francisco,
公主殿下已经安全抵达洛杉矶
Her Royal Highness has safely arrived in Los Angeles.
有没有捅什么篓子
Any disasters I should be aware of?
没有 恰恰相反 这次旅行似乎取得了巨大成功
No, on the contrary, the trip seems to have been a great success.
是吗
Really?
所有报纸上都是正面评价...
There's rave reviews in all the newspapers...
整天跟随她的粉丝和祝福者
with even a name having been coined for the multitude of fans and well-wishers
还得了个名字
who have followed her every step of the way.
叫什么 -玛格丽特学家
Which is? - Margaretologists.
玛格丽特学家
Margaretologists?
是 陛下
Yes, ma'am.
他们非常欣赏殿下的智慧和谈吐
Fans who have delighted in Her Royal Highness's intelligence and articulacy,
美丽和魅力 有份报纸叫"旧金山纪事报"
her beauty and charm, with one newspaper, The San Francisco Chronicle,
甚至说到...
even going so far as...
行了 谢谢 马丁 -是 陛下
Yes, all right. Thank you, Martin. - Yes, ma'am.
我是女王 不是圣人
I'm a queen, not a saint.
对了 尽量别笑
That's it. Try not to smile.
我给了
I gave it!
不止一两次 而是给了三次 你都忽略了
Not once, not twice, but three times, and you ignored it!
什么
What?
信♥号♥♥
The signal!
我们说好的 我想要走就给信♥号♥♥
Our signal that I wanted to leave.
我没看到
I didn't see it.
你也知道 作为贵宾
You know as well as I that if you are the guest of honor,
不能就这样走
you cannot just leave.
在我们的婚姻里 我已经不记得有多少次
In the course of our marriage, I have lost count of the number of times
你作为"贵宾"就这样离开了
you've walked out as "guest of honor."
一 两次吧 -多得很
Once or twice. - All the bloody time.
沉闷的时候吧 -你随心所欲
When it's dreary. - When it suits you!
别人丑陋乏味的时候
When the people are ugly and dull.
这些人... 很有趣 有魅力
These people were amusing and attractive.
让我感觉很好
And they made me feel good.
不 是酒让你感觉良好...
No, no, no, no. The alcohol made you feel good...
还蒙蔽了你的判断
and blunted your judgment
让你看不清周围人的阿谀奉承
to the sycophancy of the people surrounding you.
是吗
Is that right?
是 钥匙 -不过...
Yes. Keys. - Well...
可惜 酒没有蒙蔽我的判断
sadly, it's not blunted my judgment
我看得出你刻薄 嫉妒...
to your mean-spiritedness and jealousy and...
怯懦...
general pusillanimity...
怯...
pusinalamn...
小心眼
Small-mindedness.
真认不出
I don't recognize this.
我看啊 我是认不出你了
Come to think of it, I don't recognize you.
其实...
Actually...
别人也认不出你了
nor did anyone else!
说实话...
I mean, if we're honest...
这才是真正的问题吧
isn't that the real problem here?
真对不起
I'm sorry.
你... 你是... 哪个托尼
A-A-And... and you are... Tony who?
对了 是我丈夫
Oh, yeah! The husband guy.
有时候 这不容易
It's not easy, sometimes.
什么不容易
What is not easy?
为矮小的公主充当配角
Being second fiddle to a pygmy princess.
别跟我提什么充当配角
Don't talk to me about being a second fiddle.
我出的风头很少
I get so little limelight.
有这样的姐姐 我就要付出代价
No, it's the price I pay for the sister I have.
但是一旦有机会 让我闪光
But if the opportunity should once arise for me to shine,
希望你能把内心的争强好胜和自恋放在一边...
I'd appreciate you putting aside the competitive little narcissist that rages within you...
让我享受享受
and letting me savor it.
我保证...
I promise...
等我们到了纽约
that once we get to New York,
聚光灯都留给你
the spotlight will be entirely on you,
还有你的书
and your book.
我会退居幕后
I'll take a back seat
如你所愿做你的配角 崇拜你 支持你
and be the adoring and supportive number two you want me to be.
那就是我最大的快乐
And nothing will make me happier.
你们觉得要多5万
Now, you can tell me all you want that 50,000,
或者10万人就能解决问题
hell, 100,000 more boots on the ground are going to resolve this.
但我增加10万人
But I put 100,000 more men in there,
谁又知道胡志明不会再多加10万
who's to say that Ho Chi Minh isn't gonna put 100,000 more?
看不到路尽头的光明 就无法打仗
A man can't fight if he can't see daylight at the end of the road.
先生们 我要解决问题的方案
I wanna see solutions, gentlemen, solutions.
不是数字
Not more numbers!
老天 我可不做第一位输掉战争的美国总统
By God, I will not be the first American president to lose a goddamn war!
就这样吧 -是 总统先生
That'll be all. - Yes, sir, Mr. President.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是什么
What is this?
英国人的示好 希望能够获得救助
A peace offering from the Brits, hoping to secure the bailout.
周末在巴尔莫勒尔打猎 -是 这是最高级别了
A weekend shooting at Balmoral? - Yes, sir. That's as good as it gets.
连肯尼迪都没这待遇
Even Kennedy never got that.
真的
Really?
他享受过国宴 检阅过海军仪仗队 但没周末去苏格兰打过猎
He got a banquet, a Naval Guard of Honor, but never a weekend shooting in Scotland.
没人受过这种邀请
No one has gotten that.
不过...
Still...
还是要经历长途飞行
that's a long flight,
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表