剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
And to see it like this breaks my heart.
你睡吧
You must sleep.
姐姐
Sister.
不属于任何国家的爱丽丝公主
Princess Alice of Nowhere at All.
你
You.
干嘛这么惊讶 -是很惊讶 这么久了
Don't sound so surprised. - I am. It's been so long.
法国和美国之旅怎么样
So, how was France and America?
学到不少
Educational.
你本来说去一周 结果快一个月了
The trip was supposed to be a week. You were gone almost a month.
是
Yes.
波切一直在
With Porchey?
是
Yes.
好玩吗
Was that fun?
我们是为赛马的事情 去做了些调查了解
We went on racing business. It was a fact-finding expedition.
哦
Right.
你想说什么 就现在说吧
If you have something to say, say it now.
不然 我还有事儿要忙
Otherwise, if you don't mind, I'm busy.
听说你任命他做你的赛马经理了
I've heard you've appointed him as your racing manager.
是 -所以他会经常出现在周围
I have. - Which means he'll be around all the time.
是 但愿如此
Yes, with any luck.
这样对你好 -对大家都好
Good for you. - Good for all of us.
我... 听说迪基的事了
I... heard about Dickie.
搞政♥变♥ -是啊 你能相信吗
A coup. - Yes. Can you believe it?
人老了一定不容易
It must be hard getting old.
是
Yes.
我一会儿上来
I'll be up in a minute.
是吗
Will you?
是啊
Yes, I thought so.
还是说你不要我上来
Unless you'd rather I wasn't.
一会儿见
I'll see you in a minute.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表