剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
而不是被吩咐教训 被支配
Not being spoken down to. Dominated.
被远在天边 根本不了解你 不知道你是谁
Governed by those so remote, they don't even know you.
你怎么想 你需要什么的人统治
Know who you are, or what you think or need.
是
Yes.
我了解这种感觉
I know how that feels.
你说他那话是什么意思
What do you think he meant by that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们带安德拉斯上♥床♥睡觉时 你看到他的表情了吗
And when we took Andras to bed, did you see the look on his face?
他好像没见过父母亲这样做
I don't think he's ever seen a mother and father do that.
一起送孩子上♥床♥睡觉
Put their child to bed. Together.
什么表情
How did he look?
惊愕
Shattered.
你看
See?
你同情他了
You do feel sorry for him.
不是同情
Not sorry, no.
是同情又怎么样
So what if I did feel sorry for him?
记住说"气氛"这个词的时候不要心急
Remember not to rush through your "atmosphere."
气氛
Awyrgylch.
气氛 -气氛
Awyrgylch. - Awyrgylch.
他们邀请我参加你的授衔典礼
They kindly sent me an invitation to attend the investiture.
我得告诉你 有些事情我还是有底线的
I must tell you, there are certain things I draw the line at.
仍然坚持我的信仰 -当然
I still have my beliefs. - Of course.
还有件事
There is just one other thing.
我的演讲
My speech
是由不了解我的人起草的
was written for me by people who don't know me.
所以不能反映我的为人和我的真实想法
So, of course, it doesn't reflect who I actually am or what I think,
更不能反映我来威尔士学到的东西
or, indeed, what I have come to learn having been here in Wales,
在我的演讲中 我想补充一两点自己的声音
and there are one or two tiny additions I'd like to make in my own voice,
表达自己的想法
which actually come from me.
比如说
Like what?
我用英语写下来了
I've written them in English.
需要翻译一下
They'd need translating.
这里
Here.
我会看看
I'll take a look.
下午好 这里是英国广播公♥司♥
Good afternoon. This is the BBC.
在这里欢迎您来到威尔士公国
We welcome you here to this royal principality of Wales,
热情的人们在等待
where eager crowds await the investiture
查尔斯王子
of Prince Charles
受封为威尔士亲王
as Prince of Wales
见证历史性的一天
on this historic day.
请进
Yes.
去吧 别让观众等你
Come on then. Can't keep your audience waiting.
我们在卡那封城♥堡♥
Good morning to you,
祝各位早安
and bore da from inside Caernarfon Castle
准备工作都已就绪 只等女王
where the preparations are now complete for the arrival of Her Majesty
以及有朝一日继承王位的年轻人的到来
and, of course, the young man who will one day succeed her.
今天的出席率很高
It's a large turnout for the Prince today,
人们的心情是期待和激动
and the mood among the gathering crowds is one of anticipation, excitement,
甚至是
and, some might say,
明显的紧张
palpable tension.
你会没事的
You're going to be fine.
查尔斯
Charles! Charles!
围观者的反应良好
A good response from the onlookers.
除了少量嘘声
Only a few boos could be heard,
威尔士人都表现出极大的支持
and otherwise the Welsh people showing enormous support.
王子殿下 还有两分钟
Two minutes, Your Royal Highness.
我 查尔斯...
I, Charles...
威尔士亲王...
Prince of Wales...
誓做忠臣 以我生命及血肉...
to become your liege man of life and limb...
世间之崇拜...
and of earthly worship...
信仰
and faith
及真理
and truth,
为你献上...
I will bear unto thee...
为御强敌 出生入死
to live and die against all manner of folks.
我十分自豪...
It is with great pride...
今天能接受这份使命
that I undertake this privilege today,
在这历史性的地方
in this historic location
在我们所处的恢弘的堡垒
and in the spectacular fortress we see around us.
这样的...
Truly, the...
气氛...
atmosphere...
和场景 足以让人颤栗
and the emotion is enough to make a man tremble.
我很荣幸...
It was a great honor...
小声点 -...受到威尔士人♥民♥的欢迎...
Keep the noise down! - ...to be welcomed to Wales...
有机会了解... 威尔士人♥民♥的心声
and to have my eyes opened... to the Welsh perspective.
威尔士有值得骄傲的历史
Wales has a history to be proud of,
完全可以理解 威尔士人
and it is completely understandable that the Welsh
希望保留自己的传承 本土的文化
wish to hold on to their heritage, their native culture,
自己的身份 性情
their identity, their disposition
及作为一个民族的个性
and their personality as a nation.
我们务必要尊重这一点
It is important we respect that.
威尔士有自己的身份
Wales has her own identity.
自己的性格
Her own character.
自己的意志
Her own will.
自己的想法...
Her own voice.
你好
Hello.
走之前 我想说声谢谢
Before I left, I just wanted to say thank you.
谢谢你做的一切 -这是我的荣幸
For everything. - Oh, pleasure.
安德拉斯 你看谁来了
Andras, look who's here.
这个给你
And to give you this.
谢谢
Thank you.
安德拉斯 你好吗
How are you, Andras?
我很好 谢谢你 查尔斯
Very good. Thank you, Charles.
很好
Very good.
接下来呢
What now?
直接回英格兰
Straight back to England?
不 走访威尔士四天 访问小镇 和人♥民♥见面
No, a four-day tour of Wales to visit every town, shake every hand.
倾听民♥意♥
And listen.
很好
Good for you.
你做得很好
You've done well.
我有个好老师
I had a good teacher.
待在这里
Stay here.
查尔斯
Charles.
我很好奇
I'm curious.
王室是怎么通过你改的演讲稿的
How did the changes you made to the speech go down with your family?
这就是用威尔士语演讲的好处
Well, that's the beauty of having done it in Welsh.
他们一点儿都听不懂
They won't have understood a word of what I actually said!
再见
Goodbye.
再见
Goodbye.
再见 安德拉斯
Goodbye, Andras!
再见
Goodbye!
殿下 正在准备为您庆祝
Well, I believe congratulations are in order, sir.
谢谢 斯蒂芬
Thank you, Stephen.
我从电视上看到 你非常精神
I saw it on the television. You looked very, very dapper.
很壮观吧 -是
Grand, wasn't it? - Yes.
殿下 你想吃点宵夜吗
Now, sir, would you like a spot of supper?
我...
I...
女王呢 -刚刚休息 殿下
Where's the Queen? - Just retired for the night, sir.
斯蒂芬 能否问问她可以见我吗
Stephen, might you ask if she'll see me?
好 殿下
Very good, sir.
女王陛下说最好等到明天早晨 殿下
Her Majesty hoped it might wait until morning, sir.
如果不行 她可以在卧室见一下你
But if not, she will see you briefly in her bedroom.
进来
Come in.
就这样
Is that it?
我的欢迎会
Is that the welcoming committee?
还需要说什么
What more is to be said?
"谢谢"或者"干得好"
How about, "Thank you," or, "Well done"?
要是每次为家庭做点什么 就要互相感谢的话
If we all had to thank one another every time we did anything in this family,
那就什么也做不成
we'd never get anywhere.
我刚在威尔士进行了极具挑战性的授衔后访问
I've just been on a very challenging post-investiture tour of Wales.
比任何人预期的都要好
It went better than anyone expected.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表