剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
西德尼
Sydney!
西德尼
Sydney!
很不幸 检查结果显示殿下的喉咙发生结构改变...
Unfortunately, the tests revealed structural alterations in the larynx of His Royal Highness...
病情恶化了
and that the disease is advanced.
不能治愈
There is no cure,
只能保守治疗
only palliative care,
一旦开始使用吗♥啡♥
and once the morphine starts,
殿下大部分时候都会很虚弱
His Royal Highness will be debilitated much of the time.
我建议殿下好好珍惜剩下的宝贵时间
My advice would be to make the most of the precious time that remains.
我们得开个派对
We must throw a party.
最隆重的派对
Our greatest ever party.
只关心开心的事
And concentrate only on happy things.
既然如此 取消和日本天♥皇♥见面吧
To that end, let's cancel the Japanese emperor.
裕仁 不行
Hirohito? No, we can't do that.
我们已经为此做了太多准备
No, too much planning has gone into it.
而且我恐怕只剩这次机会 恢复名誉了
Besides, it may be my only remaining opportunity to restore my reputation.
名誉...
Reputation...
既没有用 又不公平
is an idle and most false imposition.
往往得者不应得
Oft got without merit
失者不应失
and lost without deserving.
好了 别把我打扮成歌♥舞伎
No, we don't want it to look like Kabuki.
这才是他第二次离开日本
Only the second time he's ever left his country.
上一次他只有20岁
Last time he was only 20.
还是个孩子 我也才26岁
A boy. I was 26.
那时他一句英语都不会说
He didn't speak a word of English.
现在应该会一点了
I gather he has a little now.
他们答应过不拍照
They promised us no cameras.
我可不希望人♥民♥看到我拜访留不住自己王位的人
I don't want my people to see me visit a man who could not hold on to his throne.
反正...
Well...
我们接受访问 也不是为了聊天
we didn't agree to this visit for the conversation.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
很好
Perfect.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
想象一下 流亡异乡的感受
Imagine living in exile from your homeland.
我宁愿死
I would sooner die.
他从不离开日本
Never leaves Japan.
想想一辈子被困在岛上的感受
Imagine being stuck on an island your whole life.
那座岛是故乡
An island which is home.
也是作为国君 统治的地方
And where you reign as sovereign.
还有更糟的呢
I can think of worse things.
"天♥皇♥和前任国王
"The Emperor and the former king.
两大政♥治♥家重逢" 时代周刊
Two great statesman reunited." The Times.
"皇家重逢" 纽♥约♥时♥报♥
"A Royal Reunion." The New York Times.
"五十年的纷争在胜利的相会中平息" 卫报
"Fifty years of strife laid to rest in triumphant meeting." The Guardian.
今早我听说 英国广播公♥司♥想请他做电视采访
I heard this morning that he's requested to do a television interview with the BBC.
什么样的采访
What kind of interview?
深度回顾访谈
An in-depth retrospective.
真受不了
I can't bear it.
现在他们要为他平♥反♥
Now they're rehabilitating him.
妈妈 可能不是人人都像你一样厌恶他
It's possible, Mummy, that not everyone is as consumed by loathing of him as you are.
查尔斯要我答应他 想去法国看他
Charles asked my blessing to visit him in France.
他去干嘛
Whatever for?
他说是出于尊敬
He said out of respect.
但我想他也是出于好奇
But I imagine it's curiosity, too.
很少有人有机会可以拜访前任国王
One doesn't often get the opportunity to meet a former king.
前任国王一般都死了
Former kings are usually dead.
真是踩点到啊
That was cutting it fine.
怎么穿短裙来了 今晚是正式活动
Why the cocktail dress? Tonight's black tie.
我不去了
I'm not coming.
你不能不去 今晚是联合舞会
What? You can't not come. It's the amalgamation ball.
我有别的事
I had a clash.
什么事 -和你没关系
With what? - None of your business.
你这样升级我们的战况 既没必要 也不合理
Look, this escalation of hostilities is neither necessary nor justifiable.
我给了你停战的机会 但你破坏了它
You had your chance for a ceasefire, and you broke it.
我和珍妮已经结束了 太可怕了
If you're talking about Ginny, it's over. The whole thing was hideous.
不 知道你和她一起鬼混 那才可怕
No, hideous was knowing you were out on maneuvers with her.
所以要想讨论停战条件
So, before we even discuss the terms of a truce,
你也该尝尝那种滋味
you deserve to know how it feels.
他是谁
Who's that?
没你的事
Never you mind.
晚上好 -晚上好 先生
Evening. - Good evening, sir.
你一个人
You alone?
你的... "夫人"呢
Where's... where's Memsahib?
她有更好的去处
She had a better offer.
是吗
Really?
但现在看来... 晚上好
But, as it turns out... Evening.
我可以有自己的计划了
that means I'm free to seek a proposition of my own.
谢谢
Thank you.
既然是这样... -嗯
Well, in that case... - Yes?
有个人... 你应该见见
There's... There's someone you should meet.
随我来
Come with me.
殿下
Your Royal Highness?
容我向您介绍 安德鲁·帕克·鲍尔斯上尉
May I present Captain Andrew Parker Bowles.
你好 安德鲁
Hello, Andrew.
殿下
Your Royal Highness.
你在看什么
What are you staring at?
看您 殿下
At you, ma'am.
看您... -我建议你说话小心
And how much you've... - Choose the next word very carefully.
...如花绽放
...flowered.
你说这裙子
You mean the dress.
这是女王的 我看我像朵绣球花
It's the Queen's. I look like a hydrangea.
不 我说的是...
No, no. I mean...
...发育
...developed.
长大了
Grown up.
显然 原来没人注意我 现在有了
Evidently, I've gone from invisible to visible.
不 你一直令人瞩目 -但从没入你的法眼
No, you were, you were always visible. - But somehow you'd never seen me.
现在你想弥补...
Now you're making up for it...
...才瞪着我看
...by gawping.
实在抱歉 -不用道歉
I'm so sorry. - Don't apologize.
我讨厌男人道歉
I hate it when men apologize.
既不体面 也不殷勤 这是窝囊
It isn't honorable or chivalrous. It's wet.
我没有不让你看吧
I didn't say I objected to it, did I?
没错 -那好
No. - Well, then.
我承认 我也像这样 盯着你看过很多年
I don't mind admitting I've done my fair share of gawping at you over the years.
是吗
Have you?
在马球场上
On the polo field.
我本该看着爱丁堡公爵 或威尔士亲王
When I should have been watching the Duke of Edinburgh or the Prince of Wales,
可我那双敏感的少女的眼睛
my young, impressionable female eye,
不知为何 就被你吸引
for some reason, was drawn to you.
很有意思 -是
That was fun. - Yes, it was.
不过 以后还是别这样了
That said, we should probably make it the last time.
我不想你受伤 -我为什么会受伤
I don't want you to get hurt. - What makes you think I would?
只要有人阻碍 都会受伤
It's what tends to happen to anyone who gets in the way.
阻碍什么
Of what?
我和她
Me and her.
你会玩帆船吧
You sail, don't you?
你是要拿航海来打比方吗
Do I need to brace myself for a nautical metaphor?
海上有...
At sea, there are...
致命的暗流 可以把人卷到海底
hidden currents. Deadly. They can pull one under.
我和卡米拉就像这种暗流
Camilla and I are a bit like that.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
走了
Leaving.
我不想你走 -你刚就叫我走了
But I don't want you to. - You just said you did.
我没有 我说我不想你受伤害
No I didn't. I said I don't want you to get hurt.
这个话题一直在没完没了地翻来覆去
This conversation is going round and round in circles.
我只想和你没完没了地翻云覆雨
I preferred it when we were going round and round in circles.
我很清楚你是谁
I can see perfectly clearly who you are,
也清楚现在的情况 我保证 我不会受伤
and what this is and I can assure you I'm not going to get hurt.
现在 接下来怎么办
Now, what's it going to be?
继续还是停止
A resumption or a cessation?
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表