剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
忧虑
Agitation.
错觉
Delusion.
偏执
Paranoia.
我不用太担心
I shouldn't worry too much.
你的好几位前任都有更严重的身体问题
Several of your predecessors had far more serious afflictions,
可还是继续担任首相 公众也没发现他们身体有问题
and they continued to govern without the public being any the wiser.
不 陛下 我这是精神健康问题
No, ma'am, it's a... it's a mental health issue now.
我的情况得由医生来处理
I shall put myself in the hands of the doctors.
首相 我很遗憾
Prime Minister, I am sorry.
大家一定会很震惊
This will come as a terrible shock.
也许吧 但是...
Well, maybe, but...
震惊不会超过48小时
No shock lasts longer than 48 hours.
大家都等着下次震惊呢
There's too much appetite for the next shock.
我会很想念我们的会面
I'll miss our sessions terribly.
我承认 这次你战胜希思先生当选的时候
I don't mind admitting I let out an unconstitutional cheer
我发出了不合宪♥章♥的欢呼
when you beat Mr. Heath this time.
我总是说 你打心底里还是左倾的
I always said deep down, you're a leftie at heart.
无关政♥治♥ 只是你是个好伙伴
Nothing to do with the politics. You're just a better companion.
尽管初次见面时 我可不这么想
Although, I wouldn't have said that the first time we met.
是啊 你以为我会欺负你呢
No! You thought I was going to rough you lot up.
结果我现在成了个婆婆妈妈的老保皇派
And look what a sentimental old royalist I turned out to be.
陛下
Your Majesty.
首相
Prime Minister?
在你离开之前
If you saw fit to invite your Queen
如果能邀请女王到唐宁街首相府邸吃饭
to supper at Downing Street before you left,
她会很荣幸
she would be honored.
可以前只有丘吉尔才有此殊荣
But that's an honor previously only given to Churchill.
爱丁堡公爵和我会欣然接受邀请
The Duke of Edinburgh and I would like that very much.
威尔逊夫人和我也很荣幸
So would Mrs. Wilson and I.
马丁
Martin?
公主服下的硝基安定量相当大 陛下
The amount of nitrazepam the princess took was quite critical, ma'am.
硝基安定
Nitrazepam?
是种镇静剂
A sedative.
可以短期内缓解焦虑和失眠
Used in short periods for the relief of anxiety and insomnia.
根据我们找到的空包装推算
Based on the numbers of empty packets we found.
你说她更像是在寻求关注
You would say more indicative of a cry for attention,
而不是真正想自杀
than a genuine suicide attempt?
是在高声呼救 而非解除痛苦的致命一击
A cri de coeur, rather than a coup de grâce?
你好
Hello, you.
你好
Hello, you.
我是不是要挨批评了
Am I going to get a ticking-off?
我倒没想过 不过是该批评你
That hadn't been my intention, though perhaps I should.
为什么
Why?
因为有阵子 你差点活不下来
Because for a while there, it was touch and go.
我听说了
So I hear.
你真的想死吗
Did you mean it?
不知道 也许吧
I don't know. Possibly.
你现在觉得怎么样
How do you feel now?
累
Tired.
有点痛
A bit sore.
之前插了管子
There were tubes.
有点傻
A little bit foolish.
罗迪呢
Where's Roddy?
走了 -去哪儿了
Gone. - Where?
走得很匆忙 听说去了摩洛哥
Ran for the hills. I hear Moroccan hills.
托尼呢
And Tony?
又去找那"东西"了
Back with the Thing.
也许她就是未来的斯♥诺♥登夫人
Future Lady Snowdon, I would wager.
我真是不在行
I'm not very good at it.
什么
What?
男人
Men.
我好像总会把男人逼疯
I seem to drive them all mad.
托尼和我要分居了
Tony and I are going to separate.
是 也许这样更明智
Yes, I think that's probably wise.
恐怕最终会走向离婚
Which, I'm afraid to say, will lead to divorce.
是
Yes.
亨利八世和克莱沃的安娜之后 王室还没人离过婚
The first royal divorce since Henry VIII and Anne of Cleves.
关于这一点 我倒有个稍好的消息
I have a little bit of good news in that department.
什么好消息
Which is?
如果选好宣布的时机 你和托尼分手的新闻
If we time it right, the announcement of your separation
很快会被首相辞职的消息冲淡
might get lost in the Prime Minister's resignation.
他不是刚连任吗 还是有什么我不知道的事
I thought he only just got re-elected. Or did I really miss something?
因为健康问题 老年痴呆症
Due to ill health. Alzheimer's.
真遗憾
I'm sorry.
这下有多少个了
How many does that make it?
首相吗
Prime ministers?
接替他的人是我第七个首相
Whoever replaces him will be my seventh.
我们其他人都像过眼云烟
The rest of us drop like flies,
只有你屹立不倒
but she goes on and on.
说真的 你还是擅长很多事情的
For the record, I think there are many things you're good at.
说一个真正有意义的
Name one that's actually meaningful.
做妹妹
Being a sister.
别逗我开心了 -我没有
No need to humor me. - I'm not.
在所有这些人当中
Of all the people everywhere,
你和我最亲近 也对我最重要
you are the closest, and most important to me.
如果你做傻事...
And if by doing this...
就是想让我想象一下
you wanted to let me imagine for one minute
没有你的生活是什么样子...
what life would be like without you...
你成功了
you succeeded.
不堪忍♥受
It would be unbearable.
那我们都得活下去
Then we must both carry on.
早上好 -早上好 陛下
Morning. - Morning, Your Majesty.
早上好 陛下
Good morning, Your Majesty.
通常早晨五点我驱车去广播大厦
Usually when I drive into Broadcasting House just after five in the morning,
上班途中 我看到的大多是送面包的车
the most I'm likely to see is a bread delivery van,
或办公室清洁工
or an office cleaner on the way to work,
但今早 尽管天还黑着 却洋溢着活跃的气氛
but this morning, despite the dark skies, there was a feeling of activity.
一列马队哒哒走在街道上
A string of horses clattering through the streets,
一群群人穿着红蓝白的服饰
and lots of people wearing red, white and blue gear
前往特拉法加广场
drifting down towards Trafalgar Square.
那些彻夜未眠
But what of those who've been up all night
想要占好位子的人又如何呢
to make sure of getting a good view of the procession?
安迪·普莱斯与他们一同站在白金汉宫外
Andy Price is with them outside Buckingham Palace.
我正在白金汉宫门口
I'm standing in front of Buckingham Palace
女王的茶婆子应该刚刚把她叫醒
and I expect the Queen's teasmade has just rung her back to consciousness.
你好
Hello.
也许她躺在床上
I expect she's lying there just coming to,
记起今天是银禧年[25周年]纪念日
and remembering that this is Jubilee Day.
今天的仪式 会和25年前的加冕典礼一样繁重
This is a day as grueling as her coronation 25 years ago, certainly in ceremonial terms.
但那时候她年轻瘦小
But she was a mere slip of a thing in those days.
今天她也许会想 要穿什么鞋
I expect today she's wondering if the shoes she's gonna wear
穿上是否舒服
are quite as comfortable as they might be.
现在的天气看起来
Now, the weather looks as though, as I say,
游♥行♥过程中应该不会下雨
as though it's certainly going to hold for the journey out.
你怎么看银禧年纪念日
What's your view of the Jubilee?
你得过
You must do it.
不会有适得其反的效果吗
You don't think it might all backfire on me?
问问你自己 我在位期间
Ask yourself, in the time I've been on the throne,
都有过什么成绩
what have I actually achieved?
你一直很平静...
You've been calm...
很稳定 还有...
and stable and...
无用而无益
Useless and unhelpful.
我登基的时候 国家还很伟大 看看现在
This country was still great when I came to the throne, and now look.
温斯顿说的伊丽莎白二世时代 真不怎么样
So much for the Second Elizabethan Age, which Winston talked about.
我在位期间 这个地方破碎了
All that's happened on my watch is the place has fallen apart.
只有我们承认 这里才算破碎
It's only fallen apart if we say it has.
这就是君主制的特点
That's the thing about the monarchy.
我们掩盖裂痕
We paper over the cracks.
只要我们把事情做得足够轰轰烈烈
And if what we do is loud and grand and confident enough,
没有人会发现周围正在土崩瓦解
no one will notice that all around us it's fallen apart.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表