剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
换作威尔士语就是...
Or in Welsh...
明白吗
Do you get it?
我最喜欢绕口令
And the tongue twisters are my favorite.
默默痴坐在闷闷木木的码头
To sit in solemn silence in a dull, dark dock.
在生生世世锁死烂透的牢房♥
In a pestilential prison with a lifelong lock
等待用斧头劈木头的老头
Awaiting the sensation of a short, sharp shock
送来缓缓短短暖暖的冲击
From a cheap and chippy chopper on a big, black block.
独舞师♥傅♥ 想教五个学徒独舞
A tutor who tooted the flute tried to teach two young tooters to toot.
五个独舞学徒问独舞师♥傅♥
Said the two to the tutor,
"一个人独舞和教五个独舞学徒 学独舞那个苦 "
"Is it harder to toot or to teach two young tooters to toot?"
下午五点五十五比中午要舒服
What a to-do to die today at a minute or two to two.
用嘴嘟噜的难度比不上用手轱辘
A thing distinctly hard to say, but a harder thing to do.
下午敲鼓嘟嘟嘟 一边敲鼓一边数
For they'll beat a tattoo at two today, a ratatatat tattoo.
龙会来 听着鼓
And the dragon will come when he hears the drum,
恰逢五点五十五 过了午时正当午
at a minute or two at two today, at a minute or two today!
我知道你觉得这些都很有意思
I understand it's all a bit of fun for you.
昨晚就很明显了
That was clear last night.
"图书馆在哪里 卢埃林是谁"
"Where is the library? Who is Llywelyn?"
你知道你这样 我们其他人多尴尬
Do you have any idea how embarrassing that was for the rest of us?
多丢人吗
How humiliating?
你什么都不懂
The fact you didn't know?
作为你的导师
As your tutor,
我想请你帮个忙
I'm going to ask you a favor.
尊重我们
Pay us the respect.
表现出对这里的事情 有一丁点在意也好
And give us just the slightest impression that you care about any of this
然后转身离开
before you turn around again,
再也不回来 就像上一任威尔士亲王
and never show up, like the last Prince of Wales,
和再上一任一样
and the one before him.
你在看什么
What are you reading?
查尔斯的授衔致辞
The investiture speech for Charles.
首相认为这篇稿子可能太枯燥死板
The Prime Minister thinks it may be too dry, too rigid.
这又是查尔斯第一次正式亮相
And given that it is effectively his introduction to the world,
也许该让他自己改演讲稿
it might be an idea to let Charles work on the speech himself.
让他更多地表达自己
That it reflect him more.
你觉得这样明智吗
Do you think that's wise?
那篇演讲稿是由外交和宪♥章♥专家写的
That speech has been composed by diplomatic and constitutional experts.
你真想让查尔斯乱改
Do you really want Charles messing with that?
21岁的时候我改写了对英联邦做的首次演讲
I adapted my own maiden speech to the Commonwealth aged 21.
你记得吧
You remember.
我记得
I do.
你那时在开普敦
You were in Cape Town.
当时我们被分开了 -是
After they separated us. - Yes.
漫长的四个月
Four endless months.
希望你不再爱我
Hoping you'd fall out of love with me.
根本不可能
Fat chance.
话说回来...
Anyway...
那是你
that was you.
这次是查尔斯
This is Charles.
根本不是一回事
A horse of a very different color.
是啊
Yes.
我... 终于去了图书馆
I... finally made it to the library.
现在我知道卢埃林·阿普·格里菲兹是谁了
Now I know who Llywelyn ap Gruffudd was.
第一位真正的威尔士亲王
The first, and true, Prince of Wales.
英国国王亨利三世授予他此头衔...
Given his title by the English King Henry III...
几年后被亨利的儿子爱德华谋杀
murdered a few years later by Henry's son Edward.
爱德华一世把本来允诺给卢埃林的头衔
Edward I took the title promised to Llywelyn,
给了自己的儿子
and conferred it on his own son
就在卡那封城♥堡♥门前
at the gates of Caernarfon Castle.
这是巨大的背叛
The great betrayal.
但古老的希望仍然存在
But the ancient hope still remains.
有预言说...
A prophecy...
一位王子会从埃莉诺之门降临卡那封
that one day, a prince will be presented from Eleanor's Gate atop Caernarfon
他会是真正讲威尔士语的威尔士之子
and that he will be a true Welsh-speaking son of Wales.
我永远做不了威尔士之子...
I can't ever be a son of Wales...
但我在努力学习讲威尔士语
but I am working on the Welsh-speaking part.
很好
Good.
晚上你自己安排吧
Well, I should let you get on with whatever it is
离开家的自♥由♥奔放的年轻王子
a young prince, footloose and fancy-free,
想做什么就去做吧
does of an evening away from home.
是啊 我...
Yes. Well, I have...
我多半是回自己房♥间
I'll most likely just go back to my room.
吃个饭 -一个人
Eat there. - Alone?
你没有...
Have you not...
交到...
you know, made any...
没关系 真的
It's fine, really.
我已经很习惯了
I'm incredibly used to it.
谢天谢地 他们共处的时间不多
They don't spend much time together, thank God.
进来吧
Come in.
真不知道泰迪怎能忍♥受和他共处一室
I don't know how Tedi can even bear to be in the same room.
麻烦你拿一下
Will you hold this, please?
好
Yes.
当然
Yes, of course.
进来吧
Go through.
米尔沃德太太
Mrs. Millward.
西尔维娅
Hello? Silvia?
你躲在那儿做什么
What are you doing hiding there?
你怎么想的
What were you thinking?
他没有朋友 我该怎么...
He has no friends. What was I supposed...
你不是他朋友 你是他的导师
You're not his friend, you're his tutor.
他只是个孩子 西尔维娅
He's just a kid, Silvia.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你喜欢他
You like him.
我不是喜欢他
I don't like him.
喜欢又怎么样
So what if I like him?
三
Tri.
四 -四
Pedwar. - Pedwar.
都好吧
Everything all right in here?
快到十了
We're nearly up to ten.
他是很不错的老师
He's a very good teacher.
快到睡觉时间了
Nearly his bedtime.
该睡觉了 小伙子
Sleepy time, little man.
我不想睡 -不行...
I don't want to. - Na...
可是没办法呀
No, but there's no choice.
妈妈和我会来说晚安的
Mammy and I will come up to say good night.
走吧
Come on.
我在教他威尔士语 -二 三 四
But I was teaching him Welsh. - Two, three, four.
二 三 四
Dau, tri, pedwar.
你教得真好
And you did such a great job.
下次 你可以教他数到一百
Next time, you can teach him how to count to a hundred.
说晚安 -晚安
Say good night. - Good night.
晚安
Good night.
你没教他说淘气的话吧
You haven't been teaching him naughty words?
没有 -但愿吧
No. - Well, I hope not.
你们是这样认识的 游♥行♥的时候
Is that how you met? On a march?
差不多吧
Something like that.
那个小镇叫卡佩尔塞林
At a little town called Capel Celyn.
我又多了个地方参观
I have so many places to visit.
你没机会参观了
You wouldn't be able to visit anymore.
它在水下
It's underwater.
政♥府♥把它淹了
The government drowned it.
建了新水库
A new reservoir
为英格兰的利物浦提供饮用水
to provide drinking water for Liverpool, England.
地球上最后一个完全说威尔士语的村子
And so one of the last fully Welsh-speaking villages in the land
现在静静地躺在湖底
now rests quietly at the bottom of a lake.
难怪你们感情这么强烈
No wonder you feel so strongly.
难怪那么多人想要...
And no wonder so many people want to...
阻止我
stop me.
报仇
Revenge.
我觉得不是报仇 至少不该报仇
I don't think it's revenge. At least, it shouldn't be.
人们真正想要的是自主决定
What people really want is self-determination.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表