剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
下面非常细
Down there, it's very fine.
我现在要走出登月舱了
I'm going to step off the LM now.
个人的一小步...
That's one small step for man...
人类的一大步
one giant leap for mankind.
这里有种荒凉的美
It has a stark beauty all its own.
很像美国的高地沙漠
It's like much of the high desert of the United States.
不尽相同 但真的很美
It's different, but it's very pretty out here.
这有力地提醒我们 人类有伟大的能力
This is a powerful reminder of our capacity for greatness as a species.
不仅代表着工程技术的成功
Not simply the engineering triumph represented here today,
也是人类抱负的胜利
but the triumph of human ambition.
真正的上九天揽明月
The desire to reach quite literally for the stars.
我想 所有人类团结凝聚在一起
And I think this new perspective, seeing the Earth from space,
从外太空看地球
in all our unity and cohesion,
会史无前例地改变我们的思想
is likely to inspire an unprecedented shift in our thinking.
太美了 -多伟大啊
Beautiful view. - Isn't that something?
这里真是壮观
Magnificent sight out here.
壮丽的苍凉
Magnificent desolation.
理事先生 女士们 先生们
Mr. Governor, ladies and gentlemen,
尊敬的羊毛纺织代表团的成员们
esteemed members of the Wool Textile Delegation.
非常感谢你们
I very much appreciate
让我有幸受邀来到约克郡的
the honor you have bestowed on me by your invitation
托马斯·伯恩利父子工厂
to the mill of Thomas Burnley & Sons, here in Yorkshire.
你们开创性的工作吸收...
The groundbreaking work you are doing here by embracing...
每个人的人生都会到某个阶段
There comes a time, a moment in everyone's experience
假牙和其他口腔修复术成为不可或缺的部分
where dentures and other oral prosthetics become an indispensable fact of life.
根据去年的成人牙齿健康调查...
According to last year's adult dental health survey...
我可以吗
May I?
你来控制 -我来控制
You have control? - I have control.
您这是干什么 殿下
What are you doing, sir?
航程图上没这么写 -没有别的飞机
This isn't on the flight chart. - There's no other traffic.
殿下
Sir.
殿下 飞机的极限高度是13700米
Sir, the service ceiling for this aircraft is 45,000 feet.
你我都知道 安全高度要高很多
You and I both know it can safely climb way beyond that.
殿下 您...
Sir, you...
来吧
Come on. Come on.
天 你看多美啊
God, isn't it beautiful?
是 但我们现在已经达到飞机的极限了
I'm sure, but we're currently at the very limit of what this aircraft can do.
也许吧 不过你看
Perhaps, but look.
我们也真正地活过
We've also lived.
哪怕只有片刻
Just for a minute.
66分钟之前
The first men on the moon
首次登月的这批人
lifted off on the first stage of their journey home
已经踏上回程
an hour and six minutes ago.
人类历史的新篇章已经开启
A new chapter in human history has opened.
登月之旅告一段落
The race for the moon is over.
对于这个星球上的人来说
For the people of this planet,
这次壮举意味着什么
what is the meaning of this stupendous venture?
"我们不该停止探索
"We shall not cease from exploration,
探索的终点 应当是到达起点
and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started
才第一次认识这个地方"
and know the place for the first time."
艾略特[英国诗人]的诗句 现在听来尤为真切
Those words by TS Eliot have never rung more true.
我们身处太空探索新时代的黎明
We stand at the dawn of a new age of space exploration.
太空的前景从未如此真实...
The promise of space has never felt more real...
早上好 先生 -早上好 先生
Morning, sir. - Morning, sir.
亲王殿下 -天
Your Royal Highness. - Christ.
早上好
Morning.
不知道你有没有空 去见见新来的人
I wonder whether you might have a moment, sir, to meet the new arrivals.
你的心灵缺陷集中营吗
Your concentration camp for spiritual defectives?
我觉得叫康复和重生中心更合适 -我知道
I prefer center of recovery and renewal. - Well, I'm sure you do.
他们是来自英国各个地方 不同年龄阶层的有趣的人
We have an interesting group of all ages from around the United Kingdom.
你愿意加入吗 -加入什么
Will you join? - Join what?
你的学院是为事业受阻的中期牧师设的
It's an academy for blocked mid-level priests.
没错
Correct.
那提醒你一下 我不是牧师
Well, in case you hadn't noticed, I'm not a priest.
就是打个招呼
Just to say hello.
现在吗 -是呀
What, now? - Why not?
行吧 上车
Fine. Get in.
我需不需要表现绝望的症状
Do I need to show symptoms of despair?
夸张地叹息和呻♥吟♥
Should I sigh and moan dramatically?
我想合群
One does like to fit in.
我请来了地主 爱丁堡公爵亲王殿下
I've brought our landlord, His Royal Highness the Duke of Edinburgh,
跟大家打招呼
to say hello.
你好 亲王殿下 -早上好
How do you do, Your Royal Highness? - Good morning.
亲王殿下 -早上好
Your Royal Highness. - Good morning.
殿下 早安 -早安
Morning, sir. - Morning.
早上好 -亲王殿下
Good morning. - Your Royal Highness.
那么...
So...
你们... 在干什么呢
What... what have you all been up to?
除了把我的房♥子搞得一团糟
Apart from making quite a mess of our house, I see.
我们想先搞清楚 每个人选择来这里的原因
We started by identifying why each of us had chosen to come here,
表达出希望达到怎样的成果
and stating what we were hoping to achieve.
我们为亲王殿下复述一遍吧
Perhaps we should recap for His Royal Highness.
迈克
Michael.
我来这里是因为...
Well, I'm-I'm here because...
目前我到了... 一定年龄...
having recently reached a... a particular age...
我不会问你多大
I won't ask.
我想给自己打分
I-I decided to give myself a score.
可... 我感觉自己不及格
And... I felt I only merited a fail.
差减
D minus.
天 -为什么呢
Dear. - And why was that?
加入教会之后
Well, when entering the church,
我一直梦想 年龄增长 也会有新的启示
I allowed myself to dream that advancing age would bring new revelations.
新的领悟
Insight.
自我信仰也会加深
A deepening of my faith.
更多教众
A growing flock.
可我发现自己身处乡村小教区
But instead I-I find myself in a small rural parish
教♥徒♥越来越少
with a dwindling congregation.
出席率越来越低 -是
Lowering attendance. - Right.
于是你感到失望
And this has left you with a sense of disappointment,
缺乏成就 失去方向
of underachievement and directionlessness.
是
Yes.
迷失方向和感到多余...
That sense of directionlessness and redundancy is...
这倒和这里的另外一两个人很一致
Well, it's something that chimed with one or two others here.
因为公众离开了我们
Because of how the public has turned away from us.
离开了教会
Turned away from the church.
显然我们没能与人建立感情
It's clear we are failing to connect with people.
越来越多的人发现 能满足他们精神需求的...
More and more people are finding their spiritual needs being met...
在别的地方
elsewhere.
比如
Where, for example?
月球 我...
The moon. I...
月球 是啊
The moon. Yes, sir.
5亿人观看了登月
Five hundred million people watched the lunar landing.
是 -5亿人从电视上得到了
Yes. - Five hundred million people
以往在教堂里才能得到的东西
getting from televisions what they used to get from the church.
团结的感觉 社群 敬畏和奇迹的感觉
A sense of coming together, a sense of community, of awe, of wonder.
也可以说是更大范围的转移
Well, that was part of a wider shift too, we agreed,
从宗教向科学的转移
from religion to science.
科学成就越伟大
The greater the achievements in science,
越多神秘得到解释
the more mysteries are explained,
越多问题得到解答
the more questions are answered,
向上帝寻求答案的需求就越少
the less need there is for a god to provide answers.
我想到济慈说过
I'm remind of Keats.
"月亮 你上面有什么
"What is there in thee, moon,
你让我如此心动 "
that thou shouldst move my heart so potently?"
现在我们知道月亮是什么了
Now we know what the moon is.
什么都不是
Nothing.
只有灰尘
Just dust.
寂静
Silence.
单色的虚空
Monochromatic void.
岩石和太空尘埃之后 也没有看到上帝
We see no God behind those rocks and space dust,
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表