剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
104号♥航♥班♥ 你的信♥号♥♥强度是5
Flight 104, you're strength five.
收到 本森
Roger that, Benson.
我们正穿过第17高度层 飞向2500高度
We're passing through flight level one seven, for 2,500.
收到 104号♥航♥班♥ 报告逼近2500高度
Roger, flight 104. Report approaching 2,500.
本森天气 多云 无风
Benson weather is light overcast, wind calm.
谢谢 本森
Thanks, Benson.
我们希望目视进近直接飞入01跑道
We're hoping for a straight-in visual approach to runway zero one.
收到 104号♥ 同意
Roger, flight 104. That is approved.
继续下降 报告飞向2500高度
Continue descent, and report reaching 2,500.
收到 本森 104号♥航♥班♥...
Roger, Benson. Flight 104...
听随全能上帝之意...
Thus it hath pleased Almighty God...
...摆脱短暂生命 进入神的怜悯
...to take out of this transitory life unto His Divine Mercy
高尚 伟大及辉煌的
the late Most High, Mighty and Illustrious
爱德华·阿尔伯特·克里斯蒂安·乔治·安德鲁·帕特里克·大卫亲王
Prince Edward Albert Christian George Andrew Patrick David,
已故温莎公爵
Duke of Windsor.
曾是高尚 强大 卓越的君主
Sometime the Most High, Most Mighty and Most Excellent Monarch
爱德华八世
Edward VIII.
上帝恩典 大不列颠 爱尔兰 以及英国海外领地的
By the Grace of God, of Great Britain, Ireland and the British Dominions beyond the Seas
国王 信仰的捍卫者印度皇帝
King, Defender of the Faith, Emperor of India.
高尚 强大和卓越的君主 我们的女君主
Uncle of the Most High, Most Mighty and Most Excellent Monarch,
伊丽莎白二世的伯伯
our Sovereign Lady, Elizabeth II,
求上帝保全和保佑
whom may God preserve and bless
她的长寿 健康和荣誉
with long life, health and honor.
我要谢谢你在大卫最后的日子里
I wanted to thank you for writing such lovely letters
给他写如此美好的书信
to David in his final days.
这对他很重要
It meant a great deal to him.
他想把这个留给你...
And he wanted you to have this...
这是我在1939年给他的
which I gave him in 1939.
怀表和指南针
A pocket watch and a compass.
上面还刻着字
With an inscription.
"没有借口再走错方向"
"No excuse for going in the wrong direction."
谢谢
Thank you.
可惜没看到你的女朋友
I'm sorry not to see your girlfriend.
葬礼之后 她会来接我
Well, she's picking me up after this.
一起过完今晚 之后我再回达特茅斯
We're spending the evening together before I return to Dartmouth.
别告诉别人 这是秘密
But don't tell anyone. It's a secret.
我们还没正式交往
She's not official, yet.
她是你的真命天女吗
Is she the one?
是
Yes.
我想是的
I think so.
那我给你两条建议
Then if I may offer two pieces of advice.
永远不要辜负真爱
Never turn your back on true love.
尽管有很多牺牲和痛苦
Despite all the sacrifices and all the pain,
大卫和我从来没有后悔过
David and I never once regretted it.
谢谢你 第二个建议呢
Thank you. And the second?
提防你的家人
Watch out for your family.
他们都是好意
They mean well.
才不是呢
No, they don't.
我见到她了
I saw her.
黑寡妇
The black widow.
沃利斯
Wallis?
有趣的老乌鸦
Funny old crow.
她盯着我 吓着我了
She stared at me. It spooked me rather.
她警告我
She gave me a warning.
什么警告
About what?
提防我的家人
My family.
妈妈 -再见 亲爱的
Mummy. - Goodbye, darling.
玛格姨妈
Aunt Margot.
可怜的孩子
Poor you.
达特茅斯[皇家海军学校]是不是很苦
Is Dartmouth unbearable?
这话问的
What a question.
迪基舅公
Uncle Dickie.
能锻炼你
It'll be the making of you.
记住 "少校"可不是在演戏
Just remember "acting lieutenant" doesn't mean you're in a bloody play.
有意思
It's funny.
我离开的时候看着他们
I looked at them as I was leaving.
安妮 -我母亲...
Anne. - My mother...
查尔斯
Charles.
...父亲 外婆 姨妈 甚至我妹妹 我想
...father, grandmother, aunt, even my sister, and I thought,
"他看他们 一定就是这样"
"That's what they must have looked like to him."
谁 -上一位威尔士亲王
Who? - The last Prince of Wales.
刚入土的迷失的可怜人
The poor, lost soul we just buried.
他和他们不同
He wasn't like them.
他更聪明 更风趣 更有独♥立♥思维
He was brighter, wittier, more independent of thought,
更忠于自己
more true to himself.
于是他们联合起来对付他
And so, they united against him.
那一刻...
And in that moment...
他们看我那可怕的眼神 让我发现...
as they looked at me, in some god-awful way, I realized...
我刚取代了他
I have just replaced him.
来 爱德华 这边
Come on, Edward, this way.
是什么 -别偷看
What is it? - No peeking.
谢谢
Thank you.
可我们买♥♥不起 -你试试看
But we can't afford it. - Give it a go.
来吧
Go on.
最近几天 政♥府♥和全国矿工联盟的
In recent days, tensions have dramatically escalated
紧张关系急剧升温
between the government and the National Union of Mineworkers,
由此导致的封锁 现在威胁到
and the resulting blockade now threatens to close
政♥府♥手上最后剩余的煤炭库存
the government's last remaining stockpile of coal.
朋友们 是时候了
My friends, it is time.
别再站在底层仰望
No more standing at the bottom looking up.
是时候为自己发声了
It's time to make yourselves heard.
我们要关闭全国的煤矿
We've closed every mine across this country,
我们要继续冻结煤炭储存
and we will continue to freeze stockpiles
直到他们关注我们 敞开胸怀
till they open their ears, open their hearts.
你们今天看到的只是开端
What you're seeing here today is the beginning.
工人阶级开始表达他们受够了
The beginning of the working classes saying enough.
我们也想同管理部门或政♥府♥达成协议
We have tried to reach agreement with management, with government,
但资产阶级当权派
but the capitalist establishment
已经下定决心镇♥压♥工人阶级运动
is bent on crushing the working-class movement.
所以今天我们要撕毁条约
So today we're tearing up that agreement,
从现在起 我们行动起来
and from now on we are men of action,
不达目的 誓不罢休
and we will achieve our aims by any means necessary.
首相觐见 陛下
The Prime Minister, Your Majesty.
对不起 首相 它们不会伤人
I am sorry, Prime Minister. They mean no harm.
是动物就会伤人
All animals mean harm.
一顿没吃饱 就会变得野蛮
They are but a meal away from barbarism.
今天议题中最重要的一项应该是
One item on the agenda above all others, I'd say.
矿工罢♥工♥
The miners' strike.
这就像高烧时模糊的梦
Which, like a fever dream,
剧烈 有时痛苦的疯狂♥插♥曲 很快就会过去
a sharp and sometimes painful interlude of madness, will soon pass.
是吗
Will it?
表面看来 他们的要求似乎很合理
On the surface, their demands seem quite reasonable.
把工资涨至工厂工人的水平
A wage increase in line with factory workers.
普通民众对他们的同情越来越高
And public sympathy for them seems to be growing.
人会感情用事 容易动摇
People are sentimental and easily swayed.
但我们面临的问题比这要重要得多
No, the issue that confronts us is far more important.
经济廉洁 陛下 -要是罢♥工♥继续呢
Economic probity, ma'am. - But if the strike continues?
那么矿工最后只能失败 自取其辱
Then it will end in defeat and humiliation for the mineworkers.
过去几周 政♥府♥一直悄悄地
We, the government, have been quietly moving coal stocks
把煤炭从矿井口运到发电厂
from pitheads to power stations these past weeks.
我们有八周的储备量
We have eight weeks of reserves,
八周足够我们稳定现在的乱局了
by which time we will have wrapped up this whole messy affair.
我们是有准备的
We are prepared.
你对他有好感吗 -希思先生
Are you warming to him yet? - Mr. Heath?
他没什么值得有好感的地方吧 -给他时间 他还生疏
I'm not sure there's much to warm to. - Give him time. He's rusty.
这还是他几十年来第一次和女性有真正重要的关系
You're the first woman in decades he's had a meaningful relationship with.
他的敌人总拿这一点攻击他
It's what his enemies have always held against him.
哪一点 谢谢 -他没有结婚
What? Thank you. - Well, the fact he never married.
人♥民♥不太信任没有妻子和家庭的领袖
People find it hard to trust a leader without a wife and family.
听说有个医生的女儿
Apparently, there was a doctor's daughter.
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表