剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
This is how I'd like to spend all my time.
有自己的马 育马 赛马
Owning horses, breeding horses, racing horses.
这是真正让我高兴的事
It's what makes me truly happy.
我真觉得我生下来就该做这个
And I actually think it's what I was born to do,
可后来有了别的事...
until the other thing came along...
本来是人生下来该做的事 可他们选择不做了
that someone else was born to do, that they elected not to do,
所以先是我父亲 然后是我
which meant that first my father, and then I,
都得做本来不归我们做的事
had to do a job we were never meant to do.
可你做得很好 仿佛生来就注定要做这件事似的
You've managed to make it look like the other thing is the only thing you were ever meant to do.
你真会安慰人
You're kind.
但不是的
But it isn't.
在今天这样的日子...
And on days like today...
在这样的地方 和这样的人在一起...
in places like this, in company like this...
倒让我能一窥另一种生活
you get a glimpse of what it all might have been like.
我没过过的日子...
The unlived life...
那样的生活能让我多快乐
and how much happier it might have made me.
等一会儿
Not now!
天 我是不是发火了
Dear. Did I just snap?
有点 -我得和善点了
Slightly. - I shall have to grovel now.
不用 他会理解的
No, it's all right. He'll understand.
我很抱歉 陛下 -没关系 我来了
I'm so sorry, Your Majesty. - Yes, all right, I'm coming.
这样的肯定是迪基
Honestly, only Dickie.
谢谢 马丁 我来跟他说
Yes, thank you, Martin. I'll talk to him.
陛下
Your Majesty.
你这么着急 很重要吗
You are persistent. Is it really so important?
是 陛下
Yes, Your Majesty.
首相
Prime Minister?
陛下 我有理由相信
Ma'am, I have reason to believe
现在有一整套阴谋在对付我
there is currently a full-blown plot developing against me
和由民♥主♥选出 以你的名义统治的工党政♥府♥
and the democratically elected Labour government that governs in your name
阴谋由王室某位资深成员领导
being led by a senior member of your family.
谁
Who?
蒙巴特勋爵
Lord Mountbatten.
他和镜报集团主席 塞西尔·金 同流合污
And that he, in cahoots with Cecil King, the chairman of the Mirror Group newspapers,
试图推♥翻♥本届政♥府♥
has been attempting to overthrow this government.
我有必要提醒陛下
Now, I feel compelled to remind Your Majesty
国民对王室的宽容现在已经悬于一线
that tolerance of the royal family is hanging by a thread as it is.
在我做首相期间
And throughout my time in office,
我一直尽力保护你
I have done my level best to protect you.
但如果王室成员
But if members of the royal family
在当今形势下试图干政
were to interfere with the political business of the day,
我将不得不选择
I would be left with no option
联手那些目前还算被我成功压住的
but to side with the republican elements of my Cabinet,
支持共和的内阁成员...
which I have successfully controlled until now...
并采取行动
and take steps.
交给我 首相
Leave it with me, Prime Minister.
是 陛下
Your Majesty.
喝吧 波切
Drink up, Porchey.
我们回家
We're going home.
蒙巴顿勋爵觐见 陛下
Lord Mountbatten, Your Majesty.
陛下
Your Majesty.
您要见我
You asked to see me.
是
I did.
英雄所见略同
Well, great minds think alike.
我还正想来见您呢...
As it happens, I was planning to drop by myself...
有要事相商
on a matter of great importance.
我有种迪耶普战役之后就没有过的感觉
I'm getting a feeling that I've not had since Dieppe,
仿佛走进陷阱的感觉
that I'm walking into a trap.
我想最近的某个场合
I'd like to think you had that sinking feeling
你就该有这样的感觉
on another occasion recently,
就是你去见英格兰银行那帮朋友的时候
when going to see your friends at the Bank of England.
是真的吗
Is it even true?
是 我确实去了英格兰银行赴午宴
Yes, I did go to lunch at the Bank of England
倾听一些人的声音
to meet and listen to people
他们被这个国家现在的形势吓坏了
who are horrified by what's happening to the country.
希望你也有同样的担忧
A horror I hope you share.
也许吧
Perhaps.
但和他们合谋不是解决问题的办法
But conspiring with them is not the solution.
但这是解决问题的开端
It is the beginning of a solution.
你为什么要这么做 保护威尔逊这种人
Why are you doing this? Why would you protect a man like Wilson?
我在保护首相
I am protecting the Prime Minister.
我在保护宪法
I am protecting the constitution.
我在保护民♥主♥
I am protecting democracy.
但要是处在民♥主♥核心的这个人威胁到民♥主♥本身
But if the man at the heart of that democracy threatens to destroy it,
难道我们就该袖手旁观吗
are we supposed to just stand by and do nothing?
是
Yes.
我们就是要袖手旁观 耐心等待
Doing nothing is exactly what we do, and bide our time,
等待那些投票让他上台的民众 再次投票让他下台
and wait for the people that voted him in to vote him out again,
只要这是民众的意愿
if indeed that is what they decide to do.
我想你是没办法无所事事
I'm sure you find it near impossible to do nothing
没办法卸下一直以来的角色和责任
and to not have the role and responsibilities you've always had.
天生就是要忙活 要做领导
You were born to be busy and to lead.
但在这个家 你还是有重要的事要做
But you still have a huge role to play in this family.
对我丈夫来说 你像个父亲
A father figure to my husband.
对我来说 你是叔叔和向导
An uncle and a guide to me.
对查尔斯来说 你是王者的榜样 还是你姐姐的弟弟
A king to make in Charles, not to mention a brother to your sister.
你最后一次看她是什么时候
When was the last time you even visited her?
哄她开心
Cheered her up?
那才是在为王室效忠
That would be a greater service to the Crown
领导违宪的政♥变♥不是
than leading unconstitutional coups.
你总算有时间来看我了
Nice of you to find the time.
我现在也只剩下时间了
These days, I've nothing but time.
剩得也不多了
And too little time.
我们四个
The four of us.
什么 -我们四个的照片
What? - The four of us.
看看现在
Look at us now.
只剩我们俩了
Only two left.
只剩你了 没有我
You're left, not me.
我差不多了
I'm on the way out.
说什么呢
Nonsense.
我70岁的时候 突然间...
There came a moment around the time I turned 70...
我发现我已经不再是个参与者
when it dawned on me that I was no longer a participant,
只是个旁观者
rather a spectator.
我也发现了
I've discovered that for myself.
接下来就只要等着
Then it's just a matter of waiting
别碍事儿
and not getting in the way.
我听说你最近碍事儿了
I hear you have been getting in the way.
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
这地方哪有什么秘密
There are no secrets in this place!
你是不是让我们严厉的女王给骂了
Did you get a dressing down from our doughty Queen?
是啊
Yes, I did.
什么这么好笑
What's so funny?
就是好笑
Well, that's funny.
一个小姑娘 教训海军大元帅
The little girl admonishing the grand old Admiral of the Fleet.
逗你开心了 我很欣慰
Well, I'm glad it amuses you.
因为国家现在的局势
Because the situation this country is facing
可一点也开心
is anything but amusing.
谁管呢 说实话
Who cares? Honestly.
我们俩这种老家伙 值得开心的事不多了
One of the few joys of being as old as we both are
其中之一就是 这些都与我们无关
is that it's not our problem.
这甚至都不是我们的国家
It's not really our country, either.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
这当然是我们的国家
Of course it's our country.
我们巴滕贝格家族哪有什么国家
We Battenbergs have no country.
尽管我们家族出了不少国王和王后
Our family might have kings and queens in its ranks,
但我们也是杂种
but we're mongrels, too.
部分德国血统 部分希腊血统 还有部分不知哪儿来的血统
Part-German, part-Greek, part-nowhere at all.
这是我的国家
Well, this is my country.
给了我家 给了我名
It gave me a home, it gave me a name,
作为回报 我要献出生命
and in return, I've given it my life.
现在这样的局势 我心都碎了
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表