The problem is, Vertrauen has criminal accounts
这意味着这些账户是机密
around the world, meaning they're very private,
所以他们有着据称不可侵入的网络
so they maintain networks that they claim are impenetrable.
看起来他们的系统基于一个
A brief peek at their system looks like they're running
非常高级的最小特权原则的程序
a wickedly advanced Least Privilege program
有着访问控制和过多的审计跟踪
with access controls and redundant audit trails.
-解释一下 -无法侵入
- Translation. - It's un-hackable.
我是说 即使管理阶层员工
I mean, even senior level employees,
他们也只能获取
they only have access to selected fragments
银行电脑系统的指定部分资料
of the bank's computer system.
除了一个人 据雷丁顿所说
All except one. According to Reddington,
银行行长可以用他上班时随身携带的
the bank president is able to override the network
加密钥匙挂件超驰网络
using an encrypted fob he carries at work.
我们拿到钥匙 就可以进入银行网络
So we get the fob, the fob gets us access,
就可以知道神秘的存款人的身份了
and the access gets us the name of the mysterious depositor.
好 所以银行行长是谁
Okay, so, who's the bank president?
我们不知道 银行不会公开这种信息
We don't know. The bank doesn't make that information public.
我理一下 我们要
Just so I'm clear, we need
进入接待罪犯的银行
to break into a bank that caters to criminals
入侵他们不可破的电脑网络
and penetrate their impenetrable computer network,
只为了找到神秘的存款人
all in order to identify a secret depositor
从而救雷丁顿一命
we hope can spare Reddington's life?
我可以确定行长的身份
I can ID the bank president.
怎么做 你认识他吗
How? Do you know him?
不认识 但我会知道的
No. But I will.
当然 我们很荣幸
Of course, we would be honored
能处理雷丁顿先生的资产
to handle Mr. Reddington's assets.
他们会抓住机会处理雷丁顿的资产
They'll jump at the chance to handle Raymond's assets.
银行行长会亲自监督
The bank president will see to it personally.
您请
S'il vous plait. Hmm?
阿兰姆 拿到遥控钥匙
Aram, how long do you need with that key fob
你要多久能知道你是否能重写加密
to know if you can override the encryption?
我得拿到了才能知道
Well, uh, I'd have to see it to know.
-但是如果你拿到了 -如果我拿到了
- But if you saw it? - If I saw it,
假设我们能得手
assuming we were able to get it
且在此期间 我们都没被逮捕
and none of us were arrested in the process,
我可以 我很可能几分钟内就知道
uh, I could... I could probably tell in a minute or two.
能解密的人就能复♥制♥ 对吗
And anyone who can decrypt it can clearly duplicate it, right?
如果我们都不会被抓的话
If none of us got arrested.
来了 就是他
Here we go. This is him.
好的 我看到他了
All right, I got eyes.
蓝色夹克 灰色长裤 典型的法国人
Blue jacket. Gray pants. Super French.
等等 不好意思
Okay, wait, sorry. Uh,
雷斯勒探员负责跟踪吗
Agent Ressler's running point on overwatch?
有问题吗
Is that a problem?
没有 只是 我认为莎玛给我传递信息
No, it's just, uh, I thought it might make more sense
会更有用
to have Samar in my ear.
我们更有默契
You know, we have a real shorthand.
-有道理 -不 并没有
- Makes sense. - No, it doesn't.
我会说法语 德语 波斯语 阿♥拉♥伯语和西班牙语
I speak French, German, Farsi, Arabic, Spanish.
没有任何冒犯雷斯勒探员的意思
And with all due respect to Agent Ressler,
我在现场会更有用
I'm a better asset in the field.
我只是以为你跟我一起工作会更自在
I just thought you might be more comfortable working with me.
你们俩是想开房♥还是抢银行
Do you two wanna get a room or, uh, rob a bank?
没有 抱歉 没事
No. Sorry, it's cool.
你负责掩护
Uh, you take the overwatch.
所以
So, um...
计划怎么拿到钥匙串来着
How do we plan on getting me that fob, again?
打扰一下 你会说英语吗
Oh. Excuse me. Do you speak English?
-会说一些 -真是万幸
- Uh, some English. - Oh, thank you!
我正在寻找公爵的住所
I'm looking for the residence of the Duke,
而且我答应自己这次旅行不能用手♥机♥
and I promised myself I would not use my phone this trip.
但是光靠这些地图似乎是不可能找到了
But, uh, these paper maps are impossible.
我想她是迷路了 我可以帮你
Je crois qu'elle est perdue. Je peux aider si tu veux.
你是在找大公宫殿吗
You're looking for the Palais Grand Ducal?
你离那儿不远 但它在河的另一岸
Uh, you're not far, but you're on the wrong side of the river.
你走这条路 然后在蒙斯特街右转
You go this way, and then make a right on Rue Munster.
好的 谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
话可说在前头 这可能需要一些时间
I warn you, this could take a while.
这里有多层加密和访问控制
There are layers of encryption and access controls.
这比我原想的还要复杂
Whoa, this is more complicated than I thought.
-阿兰姆 没时间了 -什么 这么快
- Aram. You're out of time. - What? Already?
-这怎么可能来得及 -他要走了
- How is that even possible? - He's leaving.
你得把那个钥匙串还给基恩了
You need to get that fob back to Keen.
好的 只要稍微再等等
Okay, um, just h-hold on a second.
我进去了 我只是需要一点时间
I'm in. I just need time to
创建副本 大概还要两分钟
create the duplicate. Like, two more minutes.
你还有不到一分钟
You got less than one.
基恩 你得拖住这个家伙
Keen, you need to stall this guy.
不 你不能走 告诉他他还不能走
Oh, no. You can't go. No, I... T-Tell him he can't go.
我想请他吃这顿午餐
I wanna pay for his lunch.
她不想你走 她想付钱
Elle ne veux pas que tu partes. Elle aimerait payer.
我不想他觉得我是个不懂得感恩的美国人
I don't want him to think I'm an ungrateful American.
加油 阿兰姆 再快点
Come on, Aram, let's hustle.
马上就好 马上
Just, almost there... almost...
她不想成为一个不懂感恩的美国人
Elle ne veux pas etre une americaine ingrate.
我明白了 但我
Ah je comprends, mais je
不会让她付午餐费的
ne la laisserai pas payer pour le dejeuner.
-不 谢谢 -我坚持请客
- Uh, non. Merci. - I insist!
好了 成了
Okay, here we go. Okay. All right, I got it!
噢 不
Oh, no.
怎么了
Oh, no? What do you mean, "Oh, no"?
发生什么了
"Oh, no," What? What's wrong?
无事发生 一切顺利
Uh, nothing. Everything's fine.
什么叫无事发生 阿兰姆 怎么了
What do you mean "Nothing"? Come on, Aram, what's going on?
我们需要把那串钥匙还回去 行吗
Look, we need those keys back now, okay?
-没时间了 -一切顺利 我来了
- We don't have time. - We're good. I'm coming.
阿兰姆 到底怎么了
Aram, what's going on?
先生 等等
Uh, wait, sir.
阿兰姆 说话
Aram, talk to me.
你不能走
You can't go. Uh...
如果你不肯拿我的钱 那就让我付午餐费
Okay, If you won't take my money, let me pay for your lunch.
如果你实在不肯拿我的钱 那至少
If you won't take my money, then at least, um...
帮我翻译一下 拜托
Can you tell him, please,
告诉他这个城市很美 非常感谢
that he has a beautiful city and thank you so much.
什么也别问
Don't ask.
你有访问权限了
You have access?
我正在搜索帐户持有人
I'm searching account holders now.
等等 这儿
Okay, wait, wait. Here.
找到了
Here we go.
乔纳斯·克鲁格
Jonas Kruger.
工作 联络官 德意志联邦共和国大使♥馆♥
42岁 德国国家联邦情报局
42. German National Federal Intelligence Service.
住在阿灵顿 驻扎在
Lives in Arlington, and he's stationed
德国驻华盛顿大使♥馆♥
at the German Embassy in DC.
一个德国情报官员
How is a foreign intelligence officer from Germany
要怎么救雷丁顿先生
supposed to help save Mr. Reddington's life?
对 是我
Yes. It's me.
解决了一个 还有一个
One down, one to go.
不知道 但我们要去查清楚
I don't know. But we're gonna find out.
乔纳斯·克鲁格
在二十四小时之内
Within 24 hours,
德国联邦情报局局长
the president of Germany's Federal Intelligence Service
将在美国境内被暗♥杀♥
will be assassinated on US soil.
艾娃·齐格勒 基于什么情报
Ava Ziegler. Based on what intel?
她的先遣队成员 乔纳斯·克鲁格
A member of her advance team, Jonas Kruger,
有五百万美元打到他的帐户上
had $5 million wired to his numbered account.
这些钱是哪里来的
And where did the money come from?
-刺客 -或者是你
- The assassin. - Or you.
为了制♥造♥一个只有你能解决的危机
To create the appearance of a crisis only you can resolve.
这是确认书吗
Is this confirmation?
看起来像虚构的 但我保证都是事实
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表