You were, Glen.
糟透了
This sucks.
转念一想 我还是坚持乐观
On second thought, I prefer insistent optimism.
我们经历过更糟的情况
We've been through worse.
赞比亚恩卡纳煤矿爆♥炸♥
The Nkana mine explosion in Zambia.
在拖网渔船上遭遇台风
The typhoon on the trawler.
四十个人只有三件救生衣
40 people, 3 life vests.
如果我们能在那些情况下绝处逢生
If we found our way out of those situations,
这次也不例外
we can find our way out of this one.
我给特别小组的那个案子
That case I gave the Task Force,
他们查出四郎将军的身份了吗
have they identified General Shiro?
知道了 他名叫乔纳森·尼克拉
Yes. His name is Dr. Jonathan Nikkila.
我需要你进入他的实验室 拿到文件
I need you to get into his lab, get to his files.
我要找什么
What am I looking for?
让我获得无罪出狱卡的地址
An address for my get-out-of-jail-free card.
我相信尼克拉肯定给他
I believe Nikkila must have sent him
寄了一些有毒的虫汁
some of his toxic bug juice.
格伦指望不上 他就是我最后的希望
And without Glen, he is the last rabbit in my hat.
现在唯一的出路就是找到他
The only way out of this situation is to find him,
找到他的方法就在尼克拉实验室某处
and the way to find him is somewhere in Nikkila's lab.
如果有这么个地址 我就能找到
If there's an address, I'll find it.
谢谢你 邓比
Thank you, Dembe.
我不管这是坚持乐观还是虚假希望
I don't care if it's insistent optimism or false hope.
此时此刻 什么都可以
At this point, I'll take either one.
陪审团已选定
The jury has been picked.
然后
And?
雷蒙德有麻烦了 他需要帮助
Raymond is in trouble. He needs help.
我能做什么
W-What can I do?
带我去尼克拉博士的实验室
Take me to Dr. Nikkila's lab.
然后让你和他单独待五分钟
And give you five minutes alone with him
就像你和药剂师那样吗
like I gave you with The Pharmacist?
这很重要 伊丽莎白
It's important, Elizabeth.
那是个封锁的犯罪现场
It's also a sealed crime scene.
那你就解除封锁
Then you need to unseal it.
你该知道罗伯特·卡森
You should know that Robert Carson,
委员会主席 一小时前去世了
the Committee Chair, passed away an hour ago.
你真的不理解科学的过程
You really don't understand the scientific process.
从生物学来说复仇没有任何好处
There's no biological benefit to revenge.
那些人都不是我的受害者
None of those people were my victims.
而是实验品
They were my experiments.
实验 什么实验
Experiments? For what?
当然是昆虫实验
The insects, of course.
我的罪就是制♥造♥了杀死它们的杀虫剂
My crime was to create a pesticide that kills them off.
最起码我能帮它们卷土重来
The least I could do was help them fight back
赋予它们生存的工具和特性
by giving them the tools and traits they need to survive.
但我得测试 证实
But I had to test it, verify.
我要证明我的假设 昆虫可以反击
I needed to prove my hypothesis that insects could fight back,
而我的六个实验证明了它们可以
and my six experiments proved that they could.
你改造了昆虫
You modified the insects.
你提取了不同物种身上的特征 使它们变得致命
You took traits from different species to make them lethal.
这将成为我的遗产
That will be my legacy.
人们不会视我为灭世者
I will not be remembered as a destroyer of their world,
而是救世主
but their savior.
你说有六次实验
You said six experiments.
有洛克米 斯坦纳 赫尔弗里克
There was Lockemy, Steiner, Helfrich,
肯德尔和议员
Kendel, the Congressman.
第六个是谁
Who was the sixth?
叫救护车
Call an ambulance!
听到了吗 马上叫医生来
Did you hear me? Call a medic, now!
你知道你会被逮捕
You knew you would get caught,
但你不在乎 因为你知道你不会坐牢
but you don't care because you know you're not going to prison.
听到了吗 立刻叫医生来
Did you hear me? Get a medic in here now!
医务人员正在赶来
Paramedics are on their way.
没事了 叫他们不用着急
That's okay. Tell them not to rush.
你可以离开不看接下来的部分
You can leave for this part
如果能让你舒服点的话
if that would make you more comfortab--
真是个惊喜啊
What a nice surprise.
早知道你来 我就烤个蛋糕了
Oh, if I'd known you were coming, I would've baked a cake.
你不会带了个蛋糕来
Don't suppose you have one on you,
里面还有锉刀或是焊枪之类的吧
perhaps with a file or a blowtorch in it?
恐怕没这么幸运了
No such luck, I'm afraid.
可惜了
Ah, pity.
虽然不是焊枪
It's not a blowtorch,
但是我想这也许能让你放松一下
but I thought it might, uh, calm the nerves.
拿张椅子来
Grab a chair.
刚才我在想我和邓比在拖网渔船上
I was thinking earlier about the time Dembe and I were on a trawler
那艘渔船在菲律宾附近的一次台风中翻了船
that capsized during a typhoon off the Philippines.
我们当时正在运送枪♥支♥去摩洛伊♥斯♥兰♥解放阵线
We were running guns to the Moro Islamic Liberation Front.
有意思
It's interesting.
你似乎总是站在弱者那边
How you always seem to side with the underdog.
我发现绝望是有利可图的
I find desperation pays well.
强者可以带来更大的利益
The overdog always pays better.
那艘船装得太满了
The boat was too full to begin with,
所以当暴风雨来袭时
so when the storm caught up with us,
我们毫无反击之力
we didn't stand a chance.
船上有四十名乘客 二十四人当场遇难
Of the 40 people on board, 24 were lost right away.
另外十一人熬不过一晚
Another 11 didn't last the night.
船上没有救生筏
There was no life raft.
民兵首领把三件可用的救生衣拿走了
The militia leaders took the three available life vests.
留下你和邓比
Leaving you and Dembe.
你们是怎么活下来的
How did you survive?
我没有
I didn't.
那晚我溺水了
I drowned that night.
我看到了另一边
I saw the other side.
那
It was...
真的
...so...
很不一样
...different.
然后我又回来了
And then I was back.
他是怎么救我的
How he did it...
他找到一扇木门
Found a wooden door,
把我放在上面
held me to it,
使劲把水从我肺里压出来
pounded the water out of my lungs
我活回来了
and the life back in.
邓比那晚救了我一命
Dembe's saved my life that night.
邓比一直在救我
Dembe's always saved my life.
找到你要找的东西了吗
Did you find what you came for?
找到了 谢谢你 伊丽莎白
I did. Thank you, Elizabeth.
他说我令他想起我母亲
He said I reminded him of my mother.
我问他为什么把这案子交给我
That's what he said when I asked him
他就是这么说的
why he gave us this case.
他说得对
He's right.
你也让我想起了她
You remind me of her, too.
你知道所有的事
You know everything.
不是吗
Don't you?
他所有的事
Everything about him.
我在寻找的一切答案
All the answers I'm looking for.
是的
I do.
在座每一个人是否庄严宣誓
Do you and each of you solemnly swear
各位将尽一切努力
that you will well and truly try
在政♥府♥和雷蒙德·雷丁顿之间
and a true deliverance make between the United States
依照所提出的证据
and Raymond Reddington a true verdict
做出真正的裁决 愿上帝保佑你们
rendered according to the evidence, so help you God?
是的
I do.
陪审团就位后
With the jury in place,
庭审将于周二早上八点开始进行
trial is set to commence tuesday morning at 8:00 A.M.
到时见
I will see you all then.
你好像有点沾沾自喜
That's a smug little grin.
我做了十♥八♥年♥的检察官
I've been a prosecutor for 18 years.
我挑选过三百多名陪审团成员
I have empaneled over 300 juries.
他们会偏向哪个方向
It's usually a flip of a coin as to which way
通常都是随机的 但是这个陪审团
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表