he's precisely the kind of intelligence officer
情报官员
who would compile it.
但他非常谨慎
But he's very discreet.
我们需要一些帮助才能找到他
If we're going to get to him, we're going to need some help.
镜子后面有个保险箱
There's a safe behind the mirror.
慢点过去
Slowly.
退后
Step back!
它还有多少副本
How many copies are there?
没有 我把其他的都销毁了
None. I destroyed the others.
我也很希望我能相信你说的话
I so wish I could believe that.
我保证我说的是真的
You have my word.
有你的担♥保♥就够了
And your word will be enough.
等到我觉得
As soon as I'm satisfied
你足够了解对我撒谎的后果之后
that you understand - the consequence of lying to me,
你的担♥保♥才有可信度
then your word will be just fine.
所以 你能保证这是
So, do I have your word that this...
唯一的副本吗
is the only copy?
-娶了他的继女 -伍迪·艾伦 太棒了
- Married his step daughter. - Uh-huh. Woody Allen. Yes.
-他是山达基教♥徒♥ -约翰·特拉沃尔塔
- He's a Scientologist. - John Travolta.
-另一个 另一个 -汤姆·克鲁斯
- The other one! The other one! - Tom Cruise.
-正确 -太棒了
- Yes! - Yes!
-《致命诱惑》 -格伦·克洛斯
- "Fatal Attraction." - Uh, Glenn Close.
男的 《中国综合症》
The guy in it. "China Syndrome."
-他爸也很有名 -什么
- Uh, the guy with the father. - What father?
他因为口♥交♥得了喉癌
He got throat cancer from oral sex.
什么 不是迈克尔·道格拉斯
What? Not Michael Douglas.
雷丁顿
Reddington.
大多数人是因为抽烟而导致喉癌
Most people get it from smoking.
他是因为舔♥阴♥
He got it from cunnilingus.
你不是死了吗
You should be dead.
克里斯托弗·迈尔斯 我们在哪里能找到他
Christopher Miles. Where might we find him?
雷丁顿 雷蒙德·雷丁顿
Reddington? Raymond Reddington?
亲爱的 这是怎么回事
Honey, what's this all about?
你一定是马迪的妻子吧
You must be Marty's wife.
我们在希腊的时候他经常提起你
He spoke of you so often during our time together in Greece.
我并不知道他曾经去过希腊
Uh, I-I didn't know he was ever in Greece.
跟我来 我告诉你地址
Come with me. Uh, I'll get you the address.
那我们先失陪了
Please excuse us.
你们是怎么玩的
How do you play?
希腊 认真的吗
Greece? Really?
怎么了 你的确说过她的事
What? You did speak of her.
至少提起过 最后一天喝咖啡的时候
Or mentioned her. Over coffee that last day.
鉴于你在米克诺斯嚼烟草的方式
Given the way you chewed through Mykonos,
我很惊讶你到现在还没得喉癌
I'm surprised you don't have throat cancer.
你找迈尔斯做什么
What do you want with Miles?
为了情报而已
Information. That's all.
他是个好人
He's a good man.
我无意伤害他
I mean him no harm.
但只有找到他 我才能重获新生
But as my resurrection depends on my finding him,
挡我者死
I'll harm anyone who stands in my way.
喝的东西
A drink.
不对
No.
喝东西
Drinking.
口渴
Thirsty.
猜对了
Good.
我们现在就是
What we're having.
对不起 我做不到
I'm sorry. I-I can't.
-邓比 -刚刚那是"做噩梦"
- Dembe. - It was "Having a nightmare."
抱歉打断你们的游戏 朋友们
Sorry to break things up, pal.
谢谢你们陪我玩
Oh. Thank you for playing.
伊丽莎白 克里斯托弗·迈尔斯在
Elizabeth, Christopher Miles works out of an address
哥伦比亚高地附近
near Columbia Heights.
邓比马上发地址给你们
Dembe is sending it to you now.
还有三十五小时
35 hours and counting.
我觉得一切都还挺顺利的
I'd say things are going quite well.
我们应该好好庆祝一下吧
We should celebrate, yes?
到手了吗
You have it?
-到手了 -什么时候能给我
- I do. - When do I get it?
只要我能确认这是唯一一份
As soon as I'm satisfied it's the only copy,
我就马上送到交货点
I'll take it to the drop point.
很好 因为我们现在有新的问题
Good. Because we have a new problem
需要你先全力解决 是一个疏漏
that requires your full attention -- a loose end.
我从来不会有疏漏
I don't leave loose ends.
是吗 那雷蒙德·雷丁顿为什么
Yeah? Then why is Raymond Reddington
告诉司法部 他可以交出
telling the Department of Justice he can deliver
杀死艾娃·齐格勒的杀手
the assassin who killed Ava Ziegler?
雷蒙德·雷丁顿
Raymond Reddington?
他在监狱里呢 都快被处决了
He's in prison, about to be executed.
他出来了 因为他告诉美国政♥府♥
He's out because he convinced the American government
他能在接下来四十八小时内找到你
he can find you in the next 48 hours.
你不能被他找到
You can't let that happen.
你想让我杀死他
You want me to kill him.
雷丁顿什么都知道
Reddington knows everything.
他会破坏我们整个计划
He's jeopardizing our entire operation.
我们都已经走到这一步了
We've come too far to stop now.
-我会找到他的 -不用麻烦
- I'll find him. - You won't have to.
我知道他在哪里
I know exactly where he is.
我们过来拉好了警戒线
We got here to secure the perimeter
听到二楼传来了尖叫声
and heard screams coming from the second floor.
我派了一位侦查员去对面看看
I put a spotter across the way.
-他说他看到两名男性 -莫罗
- Said he I.D.'d two figures -- male. - Moreau?
可能是他在处理联♥合♥国♥的一些未尽事宜
It could be he's taking care of some unfinished business from the U.N.
我们认为我们的罪犯很可能是巴斯蒂安·莫罗
Our best guess is our perp is Bastien Moreau,
六十岁 白人男性
60, white male.
如果是他 他挟持了这名男性
If it is him, he's holding this man hostage.
克里斯托弗·迈尔斯 我们要活的
Christopher Miles. We need them both alive.
我们要从两个入口突进
We're breaching two separate entry points.
一队跟着纳瓦比 二队跟我走
Team Alpha with Navabi. Team Bravo with me.
街上有很多平民 大家小心点
We've got civilians everywhere, so watch your step.
我们速战速决 听我号♥令突入
Let's make this fast. We breach on my go.
联调局 不许动
FBI! Don't move!
纳瓦比 他往哪里跑了
Navabi, where'd he go?
防火梯 他跑了 我们需要救护人员
The fire escape. He's gone. We need a medic, now!
坚持住 坚持住
Stay with me. Hold on.
-档案 -我们会找到档案的
- The dossier. - We'll find the dossier.
-他拿走了档案 -我们会找到的
- He has the dossier. - We'll find it.
密♥码♥
Password.
密♥码♥
Password?
洋地黄
Fox...glove.
洋地黄
Foxglove?
坚持住 别晕过去
Hold on. Stay with me.
还有其他需要吗
Can I get you anything else?
再来一份魔鬼蛋和曼哈顿鸡尾酒
Yes. Some more deviled eggs and another Manhattan.
我本来以为一份就够了 但我们正在庆祝呢
I thought one would suffice, but we're celebrating,
如果我要搞定这份活 我绝对需要再来一份
and I definitely need another if I'm to get the job done.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
我刚和雷斯勒通过话了
I just talked to Ressler.
莫罗在我们之前找到了迈尔斯
Moreau got to Miles before we could.
现在他死了 莫罗也逃跑了
Now he's dead, and Moreau got away.
-档案呢 -不见了
- And the dossier? - Gone.
你对迈尔斯的说法没错 是他编写的
You were right about Miles. He compiled it.
他死之前 告诉莎马那是有密♥码♥保护的
Before he died, he told Samar it was password-protected.
那他告诉她密♥码♥了吗
Did he give her the password?
"洋地黄"
Yes. "Foxglove."
但是我们没有档案也没用
But it doesn't do us much good if we don't have the dossier.
洋地黄
Foxglove.
雷丁顿先生
Mr. Reddington.
很高兴终于亲眼见到你了
It's so nice to finally make your acquaintance.
你喜欢魔术吗 我超喜欢
Do you like magic? I love magic.
纸牌戏法 硬币戏法 近景魔术
Card tricks, coin tricks, close-up magic.
甚至还有那些耍老虎的人
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表