the defendant has pleaded guilty,
所以将不会进行庭审
so this trial will not take place.
我们直接进入量刑阶段
Instead, we're moving directly to the sentencing phase.
为了帮助你们决策
To aid in your decision,
双方都有机会
each side will be given the opportunity
进行证人影响陈述
to present witness impact statements.
查尔斯顿先生 为便记录 请声明你的职业
Mr. Charleston, for the record, please state your profession.
过去六年
For the past six years,
我一直是爆♥炸♥物管理局的副主管
I've served as Deputy Administrator of the ATF.
在此期间 你是否调查过被告
In that time, have you investigated the defendant?
我们有24起针对雷丁顿的案子
We have 24 cases that target Mr. Reddington.
有伤亡的呢
Cases in which people were killed?
已知的有13起
13 that we know of.
-但那还只是爆♥炸♥物管理局的 -什么意思
- But those are only the ATF cases. - Meaning?
意思是财务部与爆♥炸♥物管理局有许多合作案件
Meaning Treasury ran several joint cases with the ATF
其中也有人员伤亡
in which lives were lost.
国际警♥察♥组织
Interpol has
与全球执法部门也有合作
coordinated with law enforcement around the globe
实施对雷丁顿先生的抓捕
in an attempt to apprehend Mr. Reddington.
MI6 莫萨德 俄♥国♥对外情报局
MI6. Mossad. Russian SVR.
据我所知 这个人去过的所有国家
To my knowledge, this man is wanted
都在通缉他
in every country he's set foot in.
我们抓不到他是因为他到处都有人脉
We couldn't catch him because he has resources everywhere --
在执法部门 各国政♥府♥
in law enforcement, governments around the world,
私营企业 刑法系统
the private sector, the penal system.
他有极大的影响力和能量
He wields a great power and influence
控制着这些人
over these men and women,
这些同伙会为他做任何事
loyal associates who will do whatever he asks.
我向你保证 就现在
I can assure you, right now,
还有人在为雷丁顿办事
Reddington has people doing his bidding --
不管是在办什么事
whatever that may be.
我不知道他们是谁 但这种人到处都是
Now, I don't know who they are, but they're everywhere.
阻止他们的唯一办法 就是阻止他
And the only way to stop them is to stop him.
死刑 这就是切除癌细胞
Capital punishment. Like cutting out a cancer.
这是唯一的办法
It's the only option.
联调局的人威胁要拉我们下水
The minute the Feds threatened to take us down with him,
他才放弃的
he gave up.
他认罪是为了保护我们
He pleaded guilty to protect us,
而他们要为此杀了他
and they're gonna kill him for it.
除非他是有计划的
Unless he has a plan.
看起来不像
It doesn't appear that he does,
但雷丁顿的事上 表面往往并非真♥相♥
but with Reddington, appearances can be deceiving.
我们有老鼠的线索了
We have a lead on the RAT.
阿莱姆让公♥司♥列出了
Aram got the company to put together a list
所有购买♥♥过皮尔森诊疗起搏器的患者
of patients with Pierson Diagnostics pacemakers.
结果患者名单上有一个人
It turns out there's one person on the patient list
并不是病人
who wasn't a patient.
奥列格·格罗莫夫
Oleg Gromov, a Russian national
一个持学生签证待在美国的俄♥罗♥斯♥人
who's in the country on a student visa.
我们追踪了他的手♥机♥ 他在乔治城一家咖啡店
We ran a trace on his cell. He's at a café in Georgetown.
不是病患的病患
A patient that's not a patient?
格罗莫夫买♥♥了起搏器 但是从来没用过
Gromov bought a pacemaker but never had it installed.
他还每月付款给皮尔森诊疗所
He also pays a monthly fee to Pierson Diagnostics
升级他的家装监控器
to get updates for his home monitor.
去 看看这个孩子怎么解释
Go. See if this kid can explain
他为什么买♥♥了一个不需要用的起搏器
why he's paying for a pacemaker service he doesn't need.
莉斯 告诉雷丁顿 如果有什么我们能做的
Liz, tell Reddington, if there's anything that we can do...
他知道 所以他才这么做
He knows. That's why he's done this.
是我
Hey, it's me.
钱存进来了 但我们有状况了
Yeah, the funds are on deposit, but, uh, we have a situation.
我要见你
I need to see you.
是 现在
Yes, now.
给我讲讲现在的 状况
Tell me about this... situation.
警♥察♥ 联调局 我不清楚是哪个
Police. Feds. I'm not sure which.
我不知道他们为什么找我
I don't know why they were looking for me,
但小心点总是好的
but better safe than sorry.
他们知道什么
What do they know?
我说了我不知道 我会处理
I said I don't know. I'll handle it.
我需要你现在转账
I just need you to get the transfer done right away.
告诉你
You know what?
你是对的
You're right.
小心点总没错
Better safe than sorry.
库珀认为你有计划
Cooper thinks you have a plan.
哈罗德一向乐观
Harold is an eternal optimist.
他乐观地认为你认罪
He's optimistic that you giving up
并非简单的认罪
isn't what it appears to be.
你不用担心我
You don't have to worry about me.
为什么
Why?
因为你有计划
Because you have a plan?
还是因为你就快死了
Or because you're gonna be dead soon?
我知道你都没见过的证人
I understand witnesses you've never even met
正发誓作证你是个大魔头
are testifying under oath that you're evil incarnate.
显然我是个道德祸害 社会恶性肿瘤
Apparently I'm a moral scourge and a malignant tumor.
-我可以为你做证人 -不要
- I'd like to present the other side. - No.
他们正在做证人影响陈述
They're taking witness impact statements.
没有人比我受到的影响更大
No witness has been impacted by you more than me.
这不会改变最终结果
It won't change the outcome.
我想作证
I want to testify.
好吧 长话短说 开门见山
Fine. Short and to the point.
为什么 你着急去哪里
Why? Do you have somewhere you have to be?
我挺想去喝杯咖啡
Gene & Georgetti's would be nice.
我已经决定要点双份羊排
I've decided to go with the double lamb chops
不要烤牛肉了
instead of the Beef en Brochette,
但是一定要点全鸡
and definitely the Chicken alla Joe.
也许我的话没用 但这说不定
What I say might not make a difference, but it could.
你为什么要让我那么快离开
Why would you want me to rush through it?
除非你不在乎他们的看法
Unless you don't care what's on their minds
因为库珀是对的
because Cooper's right --
你确实有计划
you have a plan.
基恩探员 你是个罪犯特写师对吧
Agent Keen, you're a criminal profiler, are you not?
是的
Yes.
匡蒂科第一名
Top of your class at Quantico?
当时我们班200人 我排名15
I was 15th in a class of 200.
你受到的训练就是用罪犯的思维思考
You've been trained to think like a criminal.
最好的训练
By the very best.
对我做个侧写
Profile me.
你是个逃犯
You're a fugitive.
过着逃亡生涯
You live a fugitive's existence.
飞逝的 暂时的 转瞬的
Fleeting. Transient. Impermanent.
这几乎是你和世界唯一的互动
Almost exclusively, this is how you interact with the world in...
短暂而飞逝的相遇
short, brief, passing encounters.
我说"几乎"是因为你和我的互动并非如此
I say "almost" because this is not how you interact with me.
对我
With me...
你就很有耐心
you are enduring...
一直如此
...permanent.
世人因为你做了可怕的事而认为你是坏人
The world thinks you're bad because you've done some terrible things.
但我相信你是好人
But I believe you're good
尽管你做了那些骇人听闻的事
in spite of the terrible things you've done.
而且我知道今天你在这里
And I know that you're not here today
不是因为那些可怖的事
because of those terrible things.
今天你在这里是因为爱
You're here today because of love.
是爱将你从阴影中带出来
Love brought you out of the shadows.
是爱将你送到自己被捕的那个街口
Love put you on the street corner where you were caught.
这不仅是一个父亲对女儿的爱
And not just the love of a father for his daughter,
还是要做自己相信是正确的事情的爱
but the love of doing what you believe is right.
而且不仅是对自己而言正确 还是
And not necessarily for yourself, but...
对我们生活的世界而言正确
what's right for the greater world around us.
一个你所深爱的世界
A world you love so much.
但这些我都不能说
But I can't tell you about any of that.
他认罪是为了防止我
He pleaded guilty to prevent me
告诉你们他那许许多多的良心行为
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表