当然 公路旅行
Hell yeah. Road trip.
这是一招险棋
...racing for the challenge,
与此同时月亮屋从外圈赶上
but here comes Moon Room on the outside!
和光场并驾齐驱
Neck-and-neck with Aura Field.
月亮屋和光场接近终点了
It's down to the wire with Moon Room and Aura Field.
月亮屋和光场
Moon Room and Aura Field!
到达终点 月亮屋赢了
And at the wire, it's Moon Room!
我收到你的消息了 你还好吗
I got your page. Is everything okay?
亨特先生
Mr. Hunt?
天呐 你说得对
Oh, my God. You were right!
谁能想到每日双倍赌注会是个明智的选择
Who would've thought the Daily Double would be a smart bet? Yes!
我就知道这肯定是个明智的赌注
I knew it was a smart bet.
天呐
Oh, my God.
想再来一杯橙色泡沫吗
You want another Orange Whip?
当然
Yes, absolutely.
橙色泡沫 橙色泡沫
Orange Whip? Orange Whip?
三杯橙色泡沫
Three Orange Whips.
抱歉 请坐
I'm sorry. Please, have a seat.
亨特先生 怎么回事
Mr. Hunt. What's going on here?
是我让亨特先生找你的 不是他要找你
I asked Mr. Hunt to page you, not for himself,
因为我是科勒医生以前的病人
but because I'm one of Dr. Koehler's former patients,
而且我需要联♥系♥到这位好医生 我叫
and I need to get in touch with the good doctor. My name is --
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
那你就知道
Then you know I'm serious
当我说事态紧急时不是开玩笑
when I say it's a matter of some urgency.
科勒医生在旅游 他正在法国度假
Dr. Koehler's traveling. He's in France on holiday.
到什么时候
Until when?
他没说 是趟心血来潮的旅行
He didn't say. It was an impromptu trip.
他在阿维尼翁给我发来信息
He texted from Avignon,
说他正享受着人生最好的时光
said he was having the time of his life.
或许我能帮你捎个信给他
Perhaps I could give him a message?
我能问点事吗
May I ask you something?
可怜的弗拉达基斯做了这么多手术
All the work that was done on poor Vladakis --
我是说亨特先生
I mean, Mr. Hunt --
但是你看他的耳垂
and yet, still, these earlobes.
就好像他的孙子们挂在他耳垂那荡秋千玩似的
It's like the grandkids have been hanging and swinging on them.
真的没有其他办法 我也不知道
Is there really nothing one can do to -- I don't know --
把这些耳垂往回缩点吗
shrink them up even just a little bit?
你说医生发了信息给你
You said the doctor texted you.
是的
Yes.
我能否借用一下你的电♥话♥
Perhaps I could borrow your phone.
阿兰姆 是我 我给你一部手♥机♥
Aram, it's me. I'm gonna send you a cellphone,
需要你尽快检查
one I need you to examine as soon as possible.
是的 事关科勒医生
Yes, it's about Dr. Koehler.
科勒医生到底出什么事了
What the hell is really going on with Dr. Koehler?
他才不会收拾行囊说走就走去法国度假
He wouldn't simply pack up and go "On holiday" to France.
他讨厌法国
He hates the French.
他有麻烦了 雷蒙德
He's in trouble, Raymond.
姓 迪帕斯奎尔
名 迪诺
是啊 麻烦 没有比这更贴切的词了
Yeah. Trouble. Never a truer word.
科勒医生
Dr. Koehler,
请放心 我们的工作马上就要完成了
rest assured that our work here is nearly finished.
海洋 空气 一切闻起来都和从前一样
The ocean, the air. It all smells the same.
-我们租的房♥子就在 -那里
- The house we rented was right -- - There.
离沙滩只有二十步距离
20 steps to the sand.
你都记得
You remember.
这里就是事情发生的地方
This is where it happened.
那场大火
The fire.
我就是在这杀了我们的父亲
This is where I killed our father.
所以你如此确定他死了
So that's why you were so sure about when he died.
因为你杀了他
Because you shot him.
那时他们在吵架 父亲和母亲
They were fighting. My father and my mother.
朝对方嘶吼 我想还有别人
Screaming at each other. And others I think.
他在伤害她
He was hurting her.
我看见了枪然后
I saw the gun and...
我只想让一切都停下来
I just wanted to make it stop.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你才四岁
You were 4.
你无需为任何事道歉
You have nothing to be sorry about.
我知道你对这里有着美好的回忆
I know you have fond memories of this place,
但我很庆幸这里毁了
but I'm glad it's gone.
等等 如果你杀了父亲
Wait. If you killed our father,
那你怎么会不知道雷丁顿是个冒牌货
how come you didn't know Reddington was an imposter?
我那晚的记忆
My memories of that night.
被他除去了
He had them removed.
他除去了你的记忆
He -- He removed your memories.
他说他不想让我活在
He told me he didn't want me to live with
杀死自己父亲的重担之下
the weight of knowing I killed my father.
谁会这么做
Who does that?
-他说这么做是为了保护我 -谁能这么做
- He said he did it to protect me... - Who can do that?
但其实他只是在保护自己
...when what he was doing was protecting himself
这样我就永远不会质疑他的真实身份
so that I would never question who he really was.
你们中有人打电♥话♥说自己是红魔雷丁顿的孩子
So, one of you called claiming to be Red Reddington's kid?!
你好 是的 你是马丁·唐纳利吗
Hi. Yeah. Are you Martin Donnelly?
你好我是詹妮弗 这是我妹妹伊丽莎白
Hi. I'm Jennifer. This is my sister, Elizabeth.
特别探员伊丽莎白·基恩
Special Agent Elizabeth Keen.
据说这幢房♥屋被烧毁那晚
We heard you were the sheriff here
你是这里的警官
the night that house burned down.
-是的 -我们想着你可能
- Yeah. - We were hoping you had
有当晚在场所有人的记录
a record of the people who were there that night.
为什么
Why's that?
你认识我们的父亲吗
Did you know our father?
我以为自己认识 我以为他是个好人
I thought I did. In my mind he was a fine man.
火灾当晚是我们最后一次见到他
The night of the fire was the last time either of us has seen him.
你们难道指望我相信
You expect me to believe
你们居然不知道自己父亲身在何处吗
you don't know where he is, your own father?!
我们已经三十多年没见过他了
We haven't seen him in over 30 years.
我们还是小孩时他就已经成了逃犯
He became a fugitive when we were kids.
可以说我们几乎都不认识他
We barely knew him.
但我们知道
But we do know this --
他在火灾发生之前都是个好人
before the night of the fire, he was a fine man.
之后他就变了
And then after, he changed.
我们认为当晚在现场的人知道原因
We think the people who were there that night know why.
你愿意帮我们找到那些人吗
Will you help us find them?
我也想啊 但我们到达现场时
I would if I could. But whoever was there that night
那些人早已经消失无踪了
was long gone by the time we showed up.
本地的医院全年都开门吗
Are local hospitals open year-round?
是的 虽然人员有所精简
A reduced staff, but, yeah.
所以如果那晚有人被烧伤
So if someone got burned that night,
可能会有就诊记录
there might be a patient record.
我们需要方圆三十二公里内的医院清单
We're gonna need a list of every hospital in a 20-mile radius.
没问题
Sure.
基恩
Keen.
我倒是不会夸自己多么了不起
All right. I am not saying I'm amazing.
但有时我确实优于常人
But sometimes I am distinctly above average.
-找到科勒医生了 -这位好医生给雇员短♥信♥
- You found Dr. Koehler? - The good doctor texted an employee
说自己在法国
saying that he was in France.
-通知国际刑♥警♥了吗 -为什么呢
- Have you alerted Interpol? - And why would I do that?
-你说他在法国 -我说他自称在法国
- You said he was in France. - I said that's what he said.
但我调取了手♥机♥运营商的记录
But when I pulled the records from the cell carrier --
这正是我优于常人之处
and this is the distinctly above-average part --
我发现短♥信♥并非发自法国
I found that his text wasn't sent from France.
而是从华盛顿特区本地发的
It was sent from right here in D.C.
-知道具体♥位♥置吗 -这就发过来
- You have a location? - Sending it to you right now.
库珀先生正在申请搜查令
Mr. Cooper's working on getting a warrant.
-你怎么知道短♥信♥的事 -雷丁顿先生说的
- How did you know he texted? - I didn't. Mr. Reddington did.
他给了我那位雇员的手♥机♥
He sent me the employee's cell.
如果严格来说的话 这说明
Which, um, I guess, if you want to be technical about it,
他才是真正了不起
means he's the amazing one.
你把位置信息告诉他了吗
Did you give him the location?
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表