杀害他的枪手 在高层有关系
His killer has... friends in high places.
-谢谢 -谢什么
- Thank you. - For what?
-你说我们没有暴露 -我不能肯定我们暴露了
- You said we had no exposure. - I'm not sure we do.
也就是说你也不能肯定我们没有暴露
Which means you're not sure we don't.
我会一直监视特别小组 直到得出结论
Until I do, I'm overseeing the Task Force.
他们手中的所有情报我都会知道
Everything they know, I'll know.
只要安娜·麦克马翰还在监视我们
As long as Anna McMahon is sniffing up our skirts,
我们再谨慎也不为过
an abundance of caution will not be enough.
要揭露这场阴谋背后的真♥相♥
If we're gonna uncover the true nature of the conspiracy,
我们就必须主动传递假情报
we'll have to engage in active disinformation.
对司法部隐瞒我们的行动
Lie to Main Justice about what we're doing.
直接逮捕她不是更简单吗
Wouldn't it be easiest just to arrest her?
基于什么 我的一家之言
Based on what? My word against hers?
档案就是证据
The dossier was proof.
莫罗带着档案当面质问了麦克马翰
Moreau confronted McMahon with it.
但现在他死了 东西也不见了
Now he's dead, and it's gone.
或者是被她拿走了
Or in her possession.
莫罗看过档案内容
Moreau read the dossier.
据我所知 他在死前
As far as I know, he didn't tell anyone
没有告诉任何人档案的内容
what was in it before he died.
但唯一一份在他手里 现在不知所踪
But he had the only copy, and now it's missing.
你最好找到东西在哪里
You better find out where it is.
这一切很快就会结束的
It'll all be over soon.
我们眼前的任务清晰明了
We have our work cut out for us.
我们知道有人在密谋针对我们的国家
We know there are people plotting against our country,
已经有至少三个人被杀了
and at least three people have been murdered
只为了让这个秘密不外泄 和往常一样
to keep that plot secret. As is all too often the case,
我们正直面着
we're looking straight down the barrel
这世界最黑暗的威胁
of what's wrong with the world.
但今晚 我们也见证了一件令人欣喜的事
But tonight, we're also witness to something pretty great --
我们又爱又恨的那个人
that the man we hate to love
又活过了一天
lives to fight another day.
是的 谢谢你 哈罗德
Yes. Well, thank you, Harold.
有线索了打电♥话♥给我
Call me when you have a lead.
我四十五分钟后起飞
I'm wheels up in 45.
-你要去哪 -我完全不知道
- Where are you going? - I have no earthly idea.
只要不是这里就行
Anywhere but here.
我都忘了这是一个
I'd forgotten how much this place
充满了压力 焦虑
reeks of stress and anxiety...
除臭过的体味和隔夜咖啡的地方了
deodorized body odor and old coffee.
他说的 是我吗
Was he talking... about me?
我要去告诉库珀了
I'm going to talk to Cooper.
好 当然 要我跟你一起去吗
Right. Of course. Do you want me to come with you?
不用 我自己去
No. I'll do it.
你这么做 是正确的
Hey, it's, it's the right thing to do.
我知道
I know.
你还没回答我的问题
Hey. You never answered my question.
你没有问他真实身份的原因
The reason you didn't ask him who he really is,
是因为你没有机会问
was it because you didn't get the chance to
还是因为你决定不问了
or because you decided not to?
我决定不问了
I decided not to.
你就这么放下了 你能接受吗
You're just gonna let it go? You're okay with that?
我能 我希望你也能
I am. And I hope you are, too.
你有时间吗
Do you have a minute?
当然 怎么了
Of course. What's up?
我要离开特别小组了
I'm leaving the Task Force.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
我也是
So am I.
我能问问为什么吗
May I ask why?
不能
No.
我能做什么来改变你的决定吗
Is there anything I can do to change your mind?
我很喜欢在这里工作
I've loved working here.
处理案子 大家都很专注
The cases, everyone's dedication.
我还遇见了阿兰姆
And I met Aram.
那为什么要离开
Then why leave?
因为 是时候了
Because...it's time.
感谢你做的一切
Thank you for everything.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表