不管怎么说 我们在准备再竞选
After all, we are gearing up for a re-election campaign.
有吗 因为我很确定
Are we? Because I'm pretty sure
在那之前你有需要做的事
there's something you have to do first,
而你还没有做
and you haven't done it.
总统先生 有电♥话♥找你
Mr. President. You have a call.
赶紧做 罗伯特
Do it, Robert.
否则我会出手
Or I will.
女士们先生们 第♥一♥夫♥人♥米尔亚姆·迪亚兹
Ladies and gentlemen, First Lady Miriam Diaz.
-最好是好消息 -联调局副局长
- This better be good news. -The Deputy Director of the FBI
刚刚指控我是叛徒
just accused me of being a traitor.
-所以他拿到闪存盘了 -没有
- So he got the drive. - No.
拿不到的话他没有任何真凭实据
And he can't prove anything unless he does.
那我们在这谈什么
Then why are we having this conversation,
你现在应该去阻止他找到它
when you should be making sure that doesn't happen?
长官 我认为我们应该改变计划
Sir, I think we should consider a change of plans.
绝对不行 现在千钧一发
Absolutely not. The situation is untenable.
我们按计划进行
We proceed as planned.
去找那个闪存盘
Now get that drive.
总统和我都对你们为这个国家的牺牲
The President and I are so grateful for the sacrifices
表示深深的感激
you've made in defense of our country.
有人跟踪他们吗
They're being followed?
如果你早说你查到地址 这就不会发生了
If you'd have let me know you had a location.
-我正在说啊 哈罗德 -现在才说
- That's what I'm doing, Harold. - Now.
基恩和雷斯勒已经在现场了
After Keen and Ressler are already on the scene!
安娜·麦克马翰知道我们在追查档案的下落
Anna McMahon knows we're after the dossier.
没错 而且如果她知道基恩和雷斯勒
She does, and if she thinks that's what Keen and Ressler
前往汽车旅馆的原因 她肯定会硬来
went to the motel to get, she'll come with force.
而他们将在对此无所防备的情况下进去
And they're going in unaware and without backup.
管♥理♥员♥确认了 就是这里
The manager confirmed. This is it.
格林姆先生 联调局 开门
Mr. Grimm, FBI. Open the door.
雷斯勒
Ressler!
不 住手
Hey! No! Stop!
求求你们 求求你们不要伤害他
Please. Please don't hurt him.
他什么都不知道
He doesn't know anything.
我们是来帮忙的
We're here to help.
我们知道你手上有那个闪存盘
We know you have the flash drive.
你不知道里边存了什么
You don't know what's on it.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
因为如果知道的话
Because if you did,
就该明白我们不可能信任你们
you'd know we could never trust you.
政♥府♥里有人
People in the government
在参与一项针对美国的阴谋
are involved in a plot against this country.
我们凭什么相信你们不属于其中
Why should we believe you're not part of it?
因为如果属于 你们早就死了
Because if we were, you'd be dead already.
-山姆 -山姆是谁
- Sam. - Who's Sam?
山姆是安全分♥析♥师
Sam's a security analyst.
我们认识的最精通技术的人
The most tech-savvy person we know.
我注意到闪存盘有密♥码♥保护
When I saw the drive was password-protected,
-就给了他一份副本 -他能解开吗
- I gave him a copy of it. - Was he able to read it?
能 而且被吓坏了
Yeah. And it freaked him out.
他打电♥话♥叫我去他的住处
He called and said I needed to come to his house.
事关德国情报局和针对美国的阴谋
Something about German Intelligence and a plot against America.
但我赶去才发现那里有两个人
By the time I got to his place, two men were there.
如果你们是自己所声称的人
If you are who you say you are,
就该派人过去
you'll send someone to his house.
库珀 我们找到格林姆一家了
Cooper. We have the Grimms.
带他们过来 尽快
Bring them in. Fast.
因为麦克马翰已经找到你们了 你们被跟踪了
Because McMahon found you. You're being followed.
就算她的人还没到 也快了
If her team isn't there yet, they will be soon.
你刚才说给了山姆一份副本
You said you gave Sam a copy?
但愿原件还在你那里
Please tell me you have the original.
我邮寄给了《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》
I mailed it to The Washington Post.
大众该知道在发生什么
People need to know what's going on.
他们知道的话 目标就不是我们了
And when they do, we won't be a target.
-约翰逊·格林姆 -嗯
- Jonathan Grimm. - Yeah?
特勤局泰森特工
Special Agent Tyson, Secret Service.
先生 请你跟我们来
Sir, we need you to come with us. Please.
联调局的基恩探员和雷斯勒探员 怎么回事
Agents Keen and Ressler, FBI. What's going on?
我们有事 我们相信格林姆先生可能有危险
We have a situation. We believe Mr. Grimm may be in danger.
格林姆先生及其家人在我们的保护下很安全
Mr. Grimm and his family are safe in our custody.
你们得跟我们来
You need to come with us.
抱歉 那不可能
I'm sorry. That's not happening.
退下
Stand down.
格林姆先生 跟我走 马上
Mr Grimm. With me. Right now.
站住 我们是联邦探员
Hold up. We're federal agents.
别想带他走
You're not taking him anywhere.
-是他 -谁
- That's him. - Who?
那个人 那个负责人
That man, the one who's in charge.
今天早些时候他来过我们家
He came to the house earlier today.
-给我看了他的证件 -联邦搜捕令
- He showed me a badge. - ...federal warrant...
-我告诉他闪存盘给了山姆 -你们见过
- I told him we gave the flash drive to Sam. - You saw him?
我们是在国土安♥全♥部♥部长授意下行动
We're operating under the authority of the DHS Secretary.
这是为你及家人的安全考虑
It's for the safety of you and your family.
别听他的 约翰 未经我同意
Don't listen to him, John. This man doesn't have the authority
这家伙无权带你去任何地方
to take you anywhere without my consent.
你想我打电♥话♥给部长吗
You want me to get the Secretary on the line?
没有必要
That won't be necessary.
格林姆太太 我见了你的朋友 惠特利先生
Mrs. Grimm. I went to see your friend, Mr. Whatley.
没结果 我说过闪存盘上的信息
It was a dead end. I told you how important
-十分重要 -就是他
- the information on that drive is. - That's him.
格林姆先生 如果你不跟我们走
Mr. Grimm, if you don't come with us,
我有权逮捕你
I have the authority to place you under arrest.
这些人 这些探员
These people, these agents,
我不清楚他们的任务和目的
I don't know their involvement or what their interests are.
就是他 就是这家伙 我跟你们说过的
That's him! That's the guy! The one I told you about!
就是他折磨我朋友山姆
He's the one who was torturing my friend Sam!
-天啊 -我叫你马上上车
- Oh, God. - I said get in the car. Now.
-放下 -放轻松
- Put it down. - Easy.
我叫你把枪放下
I said put the gun down!
趁着还没作出会后悔的事
You better holster that weapon
你最好赶紧把手♥枪♥收好
before you make another decision that you're gonna regret.
约翰 不要上车
John! Do not get in that car!
-我们要带他走 -约翰逊 不要
- We're taking him with us. - Jonathan, no. Don't!
你根本不知道自己在做什么 雷斯勒探员
You have no idea who you're dealing with, Agent Ressler.
-你应该退下 -没门
- You need to stand down. - Not a chance.
枪
Gun!
我没子弹了
I'm out!
补给包在后面 你能拿到吗
The supply case in the back! Can you get to it?!
他们暴露了 可以的话带上格林姆夫人
They're exposed! Take the wife if you can!
干掉小孩和两个探员
Get rid of the kid and the two agents!
不 求求你们 不要
No! Please, no!
-看得到格林姆吗 -看不到
- Can you get eyes on Grimm? - I can't get him!
-你没事吧 -没事
- You all right? - I'm fine.
-把大家带走 -你要去哪儿
- Get everyone out of here. - Where are you going?
追查档案的下落
After the dossier.
这些可怜人 深陷一个充满伤害的
These poor people, neck-deep in a world of hurt
与他们本无关系的世界
that has nothing to do with them.
联♥系♥上雷丁顿了吗
Did you get ahold of Reddington?
告诉我他查到了那些冒牌特勤局特工的位置
Please tell me he tracked down that fake Secret Service
并找到了格林姆
and got ahold of Grimm.
我们还没有他的消息
We haven't heard from him.
但我们能知道的是 他们不是假的
But we do know this -- they're not fake.
现场的探员确认 死亡人员为
Agents on scene identified the deceased
斯蒂文·雅各布·泰森特工
as one Steven Jacob Tyson, a Special Agent detailed
隶属于国家威胁评估中心
to the National Threat Assessment Center.
他随身携带的一次性手♥机♥呢
What about the burner he was carrying?
对 我查了你给我的手♥机♥卡里的信息
Right. I ran the info from the SIM card that you gave me.
那部手♥机♥在过去六个月中只和四个号♥码
Now, that phone has only corresponded with four numbers
有过通话记录 四个号♥码我都还没能确认机主
in the past six months, none of which I've been able to ID.
我已经监控了这四个号♥码
Now, I'm running a tap on all four now,
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表