Oh, my God.
-怎么了 -这是我舞伴最喜欢的歌♥
- What? What is it? - My date's favorite song.
虽然我肯定追不上她
This girl, she's way out of my league.
志忠 有一天你会写本书
Tadashi, one day you're gonna write a book about how
回忆自己错过校园舞会 却阻止了一场阴谋
you skipped the school dance to prevent a conspiracy
并救了总统一命
and save the President's life,
到时候你想追谁都行
and then you'll be in a league of your own.
还记得我们刚才的话题吗
Now, do you remember what we talked about?
超声系统
The ultrasonic system.
怎么激活
How do I activate it?
这...太奇怪了吧
This is... this is weird, right?
不 是基恩 她在这儿
No. It's Keen. She's here.
我们需要一个对策
We need a plan.
基恩探员就是我们的对策
Agent Keen is our plan.
我知道你和雷丁顿先生有安排 可...
I know you and Mr. Reddington have a plan, but...
志忠 超声系统
Tadashi. The ultrasonic system.
路由器卡槽 拔♥出♥来♥
The router clamp. Pull it.
这绝对不是基恩探员的计划
Pretty sure that's not part of Agent Keen's plan.
好吧 快走
All right. Move. Let's go.
他们跑了
They're gone.
还没跑 他们还在这栋楼里
Not gone. They're in the facility.
如果我们能去锅炉房♥
If we can make it to the boiler room,
找到门禁系统
access the security module,
或许可以打开南侧的送货门
we may be able to open one of the south delivery gates.
手举起来
Hands on your heads! Hands!
-不许动 -手举起来
- Don't move! - Hands!
收到 长官 三个人都抓到了
Copy that. Ma'am, all three are in custody.
南楼 C区
South annex, Block C.
这栋楼里还有没有
Please tell me you have a space in this facility
更适合关内部人的地方
that's better suited at housing criminals.
是的长官 这里有
Yes, ma'am. Matter of fact, we do.
哪儿都别想去
Don't go anywhere, boys.
一切很快就会结束
This'll all be over soon enough.
-是我 -成功了吗
- Hey. It's me. - Did it work?
正如我们所料 他们被关进了安全屋
Yeah, they're in the box, right where we want them.
很好 我和鲁迪格还有帮手们这就过来
Fantastic. I'm on my way to you now with Ruddiger and the boys.
告诉大家做好准备
Tell the fellas we're a go.
这里有不少回忆
This brings back memories.
可惜没有好的
None of them good.
我给过你机会 哈罗德
I gave you a chance, Harold.
我向你抛出过橄榄枝
I tried to extend an olive branch.
这是你自己选的
But this? You chose this.
你找到她了吗
Have you found her yet?
基恩探员 我问你找到她了吗
Agent Keen. I asked if you've found her yet.
我们会找到的
We will.
深表怀疑
Huh. I sort of doubt that.
我不管是不是要把这里掀翻 找到她
I don't care if you have to tear this place down. Find her!
我们处于封锁状态 禁止进出
We're in lockdown. Nothing in, nothing out.
就几个包裹 我只是想完成今天的任务
Couple packages is all I got. I'm trying to finish my route.
我可以把东西直接放这吗
Can I just leave 'em with you?
好吧 速度
Fine. Make it quick.
特别派送
Special delivery.
各位 能听见我说话吗 各位
Guys. Can you hear me, guys?
基恩探员 等等 他们能听见我们说话吗
Agent Keen? Wait. Can they hear us?
不能 我绕开了监控继电器
No. I bypassed the monitor relay.
阿兰姆 听我说 我需要你的帮助
Aram, listen to me. I need your help.
雷丁顿和我引你们去安全屋是有原因的
Reddington and I directed you to the box for a reason.
如果我们能绕过控制♥服♥务器上的监控系统
If we can bypass the CCTV on our control server
循环监控信♥号♥♥源
piggyback the RSS
别人能远程查看我们的内部画面吗
Could someone remotely view our internal feed?
-他们得非常在行 -如果他们很在行呢
-They'd have to be very capable. - If they were capable?
可以 但如果你绕过了监控信♥号♥♥
Well, yeah, but if you bypass the signal,
作战室的监视器会一遍遍
the war room monitors will stream the same data
上传相同的数据
over and over again.
他们看不到实时画面
They'd be blind.
-对哦 -假设阿兰姆
- Oh. - Assuming that Aram
可以远程引导你完成这个过程 然后呢
can walk you through the process remotely, what then?
好的 我这边一切顺利
Okay. I'm good on my end.
视频源正在循环播放
The video feeds are looping.
他弄好了 作战室实时画面被切断了
He's in. The war room's blind.
雷丁顿 看你的了
Reddington, you're on.
摄像头已关闭 你们安全了
Cameras are down. You're clear.
各位 谢谢 祝你们好运
Gentlemen. Danke euch. Viel gluck.
各位 坚持住 雷丁顿到了
Guys, hang tight. Reddington's on site.
救兵来了
Calvary's on its way.
雷丁顿 他能怎么办
Reddington? What's he gonna do?
他知道他炸不♥穿♥这个盒子吧
He doesn't think he can blow through The Box, does he?
这是钛金合金做的
It's titanium-gold alloy.
志忠 能听见我说话吗
Tadashi, can you hear me?
雷丁顿先生 可以
Mr. Reddington! Yes!
我是说 收到 我来给你导航
Uh, I mean, copy that. I'm gonna guide you.
准备好了吗
You ready?
好得不能再好 准备好回答收到了
Right as rain. Ready for Roger.
-我不懂那是什么意思 -意思是好了
- I don't know what that means. - It means yes.
是的 我准备好了 我该往哪边走
Yes, I'm ready. Which way do I go?
你的右边应该有一扇门
On your right there should be a door.
进去再沿着走廊走
Take it and move down the hallway.
听着 即使他能炸穿地面
Listen. Even if he could blow through the foundation,
虽然不太可能 坠落过程也很可能杀死我们
which is impossible, he'd likely kill us in the fall.
没有人要杀人
Nobody's killing anybody.
九米那里 有一扇门
In 30 feet, there's a door.
基恩探员说密♥码♥是716324
Agent Keen says the code is 716324.
我们到了 重新连接监控视频
We're there. Bring the feeds back online.
好的 没有遮蔽了
Okay. Here goes nothing.
他们在里面 拉警报
They're inside. Hit the alarm.
-发生了什么 -有人入侵
- What's going on? - We have a breach.
鲁迪格 监控恢复了
Ruddiger, we're back online.
表演结束了 把你的人带出去
Show's over. Get your men out.
雷丁顿先生 你马上到了
Mr. Reddington, you're almost there.
九十米 或许更近
100 yards. Maybe less.
是烟雾弹
It's a diversion.
居然能在这碰见你
Fancy meeting you here.
给我趴下 现在
On the ground, now!
放下武器 手举起来
Put your weapons down! Hands!
-不要动 -把手举起来
- Don't move. - Show me your hands!
-想都别想 -密♥码♥是什么
- Don't even try. - What's the passcode?
密♥码♥ 是...是莎马
Passcode. It's -- It's "Samar."
我想我不会把一个戒备森严的控制室
I'm not sure I'd associate a high-security containment cell
与我女友联♥系♥在一起 但我想爱情是盲目的
with my girlfriend, but I guess love is blind.
很高兴见到你 哈罗德
Good to see you, Harold.
感激的话留着待会儿再说
Hold your gratitude and appreciation till later.
现在我们时间紧急
We're in a bit of a rush.
-那是容易的部分 -最容易预测的
- That was the easy part? - The most predictable.
我们刚从一个秘密设施里逃出来
Uh, we just broke out of a black-site facility.
现在我们得闯入美国最安全的建筑里
And now we have to break in to the most secure building
总统辩论的地点
in America, the location of a presidential debate.
联调局 国土安♥全♥局♥ 警局 空中的眼睛
FBI. DHS. MPD. Eyes in the sky.
各位 这位是罗克珊 德尔玛的大厨
Everyone, this is Roxanne, the matre d' at Delmar's.
我觉得最好吃饱后再讨论我们的接下来的行动
I thought it best to discuss our next move on a full stomach.
这些...这些是法式烤面包吗
Um, are those -- are those French toast kabobs?
配上佛蒙特枫糖黄油酱 请用
With Vermont maple syrup butter dipping sauce. Please.
-辩论就在今晚 -是的 到时候
- The debate's tonight. - Yes, and, by then,
我们得想办法
we'll need to figure out a way
混进会场外的抗♥议♥者里
to infiltrate the protestors outside the arena,
发动暴♥乱♥ 扮成执法人员
start a riot, pose as law enforcement
来平息暴♥乱♥
coming to quell the insurrection,
趁乱溜进去
slip inside during the commotion,
赶在枪手杀死总统之前
hack into the facility's surveillance feeds
黑进会场的监控信♥号♥♥找到他
to find the shooter - before he kills the President.
你觉得我们还有时间吃饭吗
And you think we have time to eat?
你吃过他们的埃塞俄比亚粥吗
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表