When, uh, Mr. Cooper brought you into the war room.
我当时就想 你真是 太美了
I was thinking, "Whoa. You are, like, super pretty."
结果你却说我很高
But instead you said I'm tall?
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
我爸之前总说
And as my dad used to say,
择时不如撞日 所以
now is as bad a time as any, so --
你有多少个假身份
How many aliases do you have?
四个 工作上也不需要了
Four. I won't need them for work anymore.
但如果我想消失 还是很有用的
But if I ever want to disappear, they'll come in handy.
那我最好记一下
Well, then I better memorize them.
这样我就总能找到你 如果
That way, I can always find you, if, um...
等等
Wait.
天哪 就是这样
Oh, my God. That's it.
找到雷丁顿先生的方法
How to find Mr. Reddington.
最好赶紧去告诉库珀
Better tell Cooper.
是的
Yes.
你待在这里 我 我去告诉库珀先生
Uh, you stay here. I'll -- I'll tell Mr. Cooper.
然后我弄点咖啡来 我们谈谈
And then, um, I'll get us some coffees, and we'll talk.
你真的很高
You're really tall.
我整个高中都没读过这么多书
I didn't read this many books in high school.
答案就在这里
The answer's here somewhere.
我想雷丁顿肯定知道了
I'm sure Reddington figured it out.
他手上有威斯科 我们什么都没有
Well, he had Vesco. We got nothing.
阿兰姆 你找到他了吗
Aram, did you find him?
霍曼先生刚刚向
Mr. Homan just made a sizable donation
马里尼艺术基金会捐了一大笔款
to the Marigny Foundation for the Arts.
霍曼先生是谁
Mr. Homan?
雷丁顿先生的一个化名
He's one of Mr. Reddington's aliases.
雷丁顿匿名向一个艺术机构进行了捐赠
So, Reddington made an anonymous donation to an arts organization?
这家机构在新奥尔良歌♥剧院
One that comes with season tickets
有季票
to the New Orleans opera.
阿兰姆 你真是天才
Aram, you're a genius.
雷丁顿刚买♥♥了新奥尔良一家歌♥剧院的票
Reddington just bought tickets to the opera in New Orleans,
就像诗里提到的那种
just like the one mentioned in the poem.
看来我们不用破译了
So we don't have to decrypt it.
对 我们去歌♥剧院
No. We're going to the opera.
我以为图书馆已经算无聊了呢
I thought the library was dull.
莎马没通过测谎
Samar failed her polygraph.
利维 你来这做什么
Levi. What -- What are you doing here?
她对我有所隐瞒 我得知道是什么
She's hiding something from me. I need to know what it is.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我也不喜欢被人跟踪
And I-I don't really appreciate being followed.
我们都是为了她好
Hey, we both want what's best for her.
质疑她的忠诚
Yeah, well, questioning her loyalty
可不像是为了她好
is a funny way of showing it.
我知道她没背叛我们 但我的上司们
I know she didn't betray us. But my bosses --
他们可能会从结果上
they might look at the results
得出不同的结论
and come to a different conclusion.
这是什么意思 威胁吗
What is that supposed to mean? Is that some kind of threat?
她知道的太多了 这可能是负担
She knows too much. This could be a liability.
你们要点餐吗
Uh, are you guys gonna order, or...?
抱歉 您先吧
Sorry. Please go ahead.
听着 莎马不在乎自己
Look, Samar, she's not looking out for herself.
我是来希望你能帮她
I'm here because I was hoping you will.
拿着
Okay. Here.
改主意了就打给我
In case you change your mind.
等等
Just -- Hang on.
出了一场意外
There was an accident.
她
She...
她的大脑
Her brain was...
缺氧了
was deprived of oxygen.
-我很遗憾 -听着 这件事很私密
- I'm sorry to hear that. - Listen. This is very private.
她不想让别人知道
And she wants to keep this to herself.
是一种叫血管性痴呆的病症
It's something called vascular dementia.
这样你的上司们满意了吧
Will that be enough to satisfy your bosses?
我想是的
Uh, I would think so.
对了 恭喜你
Hey, uh, congratulations, by the way.
萨马把好消息告诉我了
Samar told me the good news.
你知道是男孩还是女孩吗
Do you know if it's a girl or a boy?
我
I --
我完全不知道
Um, I-I have, uh, absolutely no idea.
这样更好
Yeah. It's better that way.
何必毁掉惊喜呢
Why ruin the surprise, you know?
好了 我们从那走 舞台左方
Okay. That's our door. Stage left.
我讨厌看费加罗咏叹调看到一半
I hate to walk out on "Figaro's Aria,"
但我之前看过了 我会再看一遍的
but I've seen it before. I'll see it again.
就位 所有人 就位
Places, everyone. Places.
时候快到了
Here comes our cue.
三 二 一
Three, two, one...
德国佬 该你上了
Germany, you're up.
四小节完了
Four bars out.
等等 稳住
Hold. And hold.
叫德国佬出来
And cue Germany!
我才没这么干 我只喝了两杯
I did no such thing. And I've only had two drinks.
你当然干了
The hell you have.
而且你摸了我的胸
And you touched my breasts!
怎么回事
What's going on here?!
-他喝醉了 -他醉了
- He's drunk! - He's drunk.
我告诉你了 那些就是给我妻子的
I told you I took those drinks to my wife.
我没喝醉
I am not drunk!
你刚才勾搭我 你个傻子
You were hittin' on me, you ape,
你肯定醉了
and you most certainly are drunk!
好了 够了
Okay. That's enough.
不许喝酒了 就这样
No more drinks. That's it.
给我倒上
Hit me.
他醉了 我们得从后面带他走
He's drunk. We need to take him through the back.
好了 我们经过保安了
Okay. We're past security.
卡特先生 我们这就去找你
Mr. Carter, we're on our way to you.
注意节奏 雷
Watch your tempo, Ray.
活泼的快板
Allegro vivace.
半音符 全音符 向左转
Half note, whole note, turn to the left.
你是药店来的那个人吗
Are you the guy from the pharmacy?
怎么磨蹭这么久
What took you so long?!
这大块头不让我过去
This big guy won't let me past!
-他说他来送货 -我都带了
- He says he has a delivery. - I've got it all.
从湿纸巾到成人尿布
Everything from wet wipes to adult diapers.
还有你的抗酸剂 碳酸钙制剂 止泻药
I got your Maalox, your Mylanta, your Kaopectate.
-还有蒸馏器 -那些东西效用根本不一样
- I got a vaporizer -- - Those things don't even all do the same thing!
-怎么回事 -我只知道四十五分钟前
- What's going on?! - All I know is I got a call 45 minutes ago
我接到个电♥话♥ 说有个伯爵拉稀了
saying Count someone-or-another had the runs.
是阿玛维瓦伯爵
It's for Count Almaviva.
罗兰多 他得流感了
Rolando, he's come down with the flu.
-他吃了什么 -可能牡蛎不新鲜
- What did he eat? - Maybe he got a bad oyster.
我有次吃了个坏的蓝点牡蛎
I had a nasty Blue Point once.
胃里简直翻江倒海
Ohh, turned me inside out.
那天大部分时间
I was playing tango with the toilet
我都守着厕所
for the better part of a day.
虽然这故事很有趣 但我们得带你去伯爵那
Fascinating as this is, we need to get you to the Count now.
他受不了了
He's on in 10.
一二换
Step-ball-change,
一二换 一二换
step-ball-change, step-ball-change.
鲁迪格 怎么回事
Ruddiger, what the hell's going on?
那声音
The voice.
那心碎和悲伤
The heartbreak and sorrow!
这是喜剧
Ah. It's a comedy!
不 我的悲伤
No, my sorrow!
当我小的时候 我的朋友都想当橄榄球员
When I was a boy, all my friends wanted to be football players
和赛车手 我却想当男高音
and racecar drivers, and I dreamed to be a tenor!
天啊 这可不妙 雷
Oh, dear God. This is bad, Ray.
抱歉 雷蒙德 我无法冷静
I'm sorry, Raymond. I lost my place!
这股乐声令我想起往昔
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表