哈罗德·库珀来见总统
Harold Cooper to see the president.
你知道这一切是怎么回事吗
Do you have any idea how this happened?
总统先生 我们没时间了
Sir, we don't have much time.
德国情报负责人怎么会在
How Germany's chief intelligence officer
联调局监管下死亡
could die in FBI custody?
我不知道 但雷丁顿知道
I don't know, but Reddington does.
如果您暂停死刑 他会告诉我们
And he'll tell us - if you stay his execution.
我们需要共同努力 避免这件事
We need to work together to keep this tragedy
成为一次外交危机
from becoming a -- a diplomatic crisis.
我们要让盟友知道 为了弄清事实
And we need our allies to know that everything will be done
抓住行凶者 我们愿意付出一切代价
to find out what happened and to apprehend those responsible.
雷丁顿知道行凶者是谁
Reddington knows who that is.
库珀司长 我觉得你不明白
Director Cooper, - I don't think you understand
这件事的敏感程度
the sensitivity of this matter.
你为了找出事件真♥相♥不惜一切代价
You want everything to be done to find out what happened.
唯一的方法就是叫停执行死刑
The only way to do that is to call off the execution.
你确定雷丁顿知道如何阻止暗♥杀♥
You're sure that Reddington knew how to stop the assassination.
我不确定 要被处死的人什么都会说
I'm not. A man about to be executed will say anything.
现在的情况不是这样
That is not what happened here.
他知道真♥相♥ 而你选择忽视真♥相♥
He knew the truth, and you chose to ignore it.
我建议你注意你的口气
I suggest you watch your tone.
艾娃·齐格勒是在联调局监管下死亡
Ava Ziegler may have died in FBI custody,
但那是因为你拒绝暂停雷丁顿的死刑
but she died because you refused to spare Reddington's life.
你怎么敢这么跟我说话
How dare you speak to me like that!
难道我应该对此负责吗
Like I'm responsible for this?!
我可是美♥利♥坚♥合众国的总统
I am the President of the United States!
对齐格勒来说这一切都太晚了
It's too late for Ziegler,
但如果你取消执行死刑
but if you call off the execution,
我们会找到刺杀她的人
we will find her assassin.
我已经给过你答复了
I've given you my answer on that.
那让我来说一下我的答复
Then let me give you mine.
如果你让雷丁顿死
If you let Reddington die,
我就有责任告知德国方面
I will be obligated to inform my German counterparts
我们的手上沾着他们同胞的血
that their compatriot's blood is on our hands
我相信他们会将这一事实看作是侵略行为
a fact I'm certain they will consider an act of aggression.
你这是威胁吗
Is that a threat?
虽然这么做我也不情愿
It gives me no pleasure to make it,
但是 总统先生 这就是威胁
but, yes, sir, it is.
如果接下来的六十秒里您仍没有拨通电♥话♥
And if you don't make that call in the next 60 seconds,
我就会履行我刚说的话
I'll make good on it.
你有什么临终遗言吗
Do you have any final words?
我还是把话留着下辈子说吧
I'll save my words for the next life.
按照我的指示 行刑团队
On my instruction, the execution team
将会开始注射
will administer the injection.
拜托告诉我有人会接电♥话♥
Please tell me someone's gonna answer that.
你好
Yes?
第20号♥ 结局
结束了
It's done.
是基恩
It's Keen.
我无法想象在执行现场会是什么样
I can't imagine what it must have been like being there.
莉斯 我和莎马还有阿兰姆在一起
Hey, Liz. I'm here with Samar and Aram.
-你还好吗 -他做到了 他打来电♥话♥了
- How are you holding up? - He did it. He called.
谁 抱歉 你在说什么
Who -- Sorry. - What are you talking about?
总统 他叫停了行刑
The President. He stopped it.
-你在说什么 -死刑
- What do you mean? - The execution.
-他叫停了行刑 -等等 等等
- He called it off. - Wait. Wait. Wait, wait.
雷丁顿先生还活着
Mr. Reddington's alive?
他们把静脉注射拔掉了 他就走出去了
They took out the IVs, and he just walked away.
太不可思议了
That's incredible.
典狱长有没有说总统为什么暂停死刑
Did the warden say why the President did it?
我不知道是赦免还是暂停
I don't know if he got clemency or a stay or what.
但我知道他还活着
But all I know is he's alive.
你们能通知库珀吗
Will you tell Cooper?
我确信他已经知道了
I'm pretty sure he already knows.
他整晚都在白宫
He was at the White House all night,
想要劝说总统回心转意
trying to change the President's mind.
迪亚兹也许只是暂停了行刑
Diaz may have stayed his execution,
但库珀救了雷丁顿一命
but Cooper saved Reddington's life.
恭喜
Congratulations.
你给了一个混♥蛋♥第二次生命
You've given a psychopath a second lease on life.
总统先生打那通电♥话♥是正确的
The President made the right call.
你用枪指着他的头 什么他都愿意说
You put a gun to his head, and he cried "Uncle."
怎么回事
What's the hold-up?
我们这边没问题 在等特雷霍特的信♥号♥♥
We're good on our end. Just waiting on Terre Haute.
你可以走了 请吧
You can go. Please.
我不知道雷丁顿的下场如何
I don't know how this ends for Reddington,
但我知道你的下场
but I know how it ends for you --
不会好
and it isn't pretty.
哈罗德 见到你可真高兴
Harold. Aren't you a sight for sore eyes.
你还记得司法部的安娜·麦克马翰吧
You remember Anna McMahon from Main Justice.
当然 就像我第一次得性病一样难忘
Yes. Like my first STD.
你没有被赦免死刑
You have not been granted clemency.
暂缓执行
You've been given a stay --
你有四十八小时找到杀害艾娃·齐格勒的人
48 hours to find the person who killed Ava Ziegler.
如果成功 你的豁免协议会被恢复
If you succeed, your immunity agreement will be restored.
如果不成功 死刑仍将执行
If not, your execution will proceed.
这些条款都白纸黑字写好了吗
Has that understanding been memorialized in writing?
我现在正在看这些文件
I'm reviewing the paperwork now.
如果哈罗德对条款无异议 我们就能继续
If Harold is satisfied with the language, we can proceed.
一些细节如下
The particulars are as follows --
媒体被告知暂缓执行的原因
the press has been told the stay was granted to study
是要研究《美国药典》中对注射死刑的规定
the USP's administration of lethal injection.
按他们所得到的消息
As far as they are concerned,
你仍将继续被关在监狱
you will remain in prison.
所以无论你在接下来的四十八小时要做什么
So whatever you do in the next 48 hours
都必须秘密进行
must be done in secret.
你将受到库珀司长的监管
You will be in the custody of Director Cooper.
他对你负责
He is responsible for you.
为了他好 我建议你在接下来的两天
For his sake, I suggest you try your best not to kill,
尽可能不要杀人 致人伤残或折磨他人
maim, or torture anyone for the next two days.
只要不把我和你放在一间屋子里 就没事
As long as I'm not left alone in a room with you, I'll be fine.
四十八小时够找到刺客吗
Is 48 hours enough time to find the assassin?
我觉得那足够了
I'd think it was more than enough time,
毕竟你一直保证
considering all your assurances
你知道如何抓住那个人
that you knew how to apprehend him.
谢谢你 哈罗德 四十八小时够了
Thank you, Harold. 48 hours is ample.
在此期间 你将佩戴监控脚环
During that time, you will wear an ankle monitor.
库珀司长和我会一直掌握你的位置信息
Both Director Cooper and I will know your location at all times.
如果你试图逃跑 我们会找到你
If you try and escape, we will find you.
如果你去掉了脚环 司长会被起诉
If you disable the device, the director will be prosecuted
罪名是帮助和教唆逃犯
for aiding and abetting a fugitive.
你有四十八小时
You have 48 hours.
从现在开始
Starting now.
第一次性病是阴虱
It was pubic lice. Crabs.
在突尼斯的哈马马特海滩得的
Caught them on Hammamet Beach in Tunisia.
一个瓦萨学院的姑娘
She was a Vassar girl
跟一群学法语的朋友旅行
traveling with a bunch of pals from the French house.
毕业两年
Two years after graduation,
他们还在寻欢作乐弥补过去失去的时光
and they were still making up for lost time.
天呐 那可真是让人难忘的周末
My God. What a weekend.
但跟你一样 他们长驱直入
But like you, they get right in there
毫不留情地通宵欢宴
and feast away without mercy
直到后来 你想在那个部位洒满煤油
until you want to douse the whole area with kerosene
一把火烧掉那些该死的臭虫
and set the little varmints on fire.
抱歉 我是说你和阴虱
Sorry. You and the crabs,
可不是瓦萨的姑娘们
not the Vassar girls.
您一直以来非常热情好客
You've been genuinely hospitable,
但我真心希望我们不要再见面了
but I sincerely hope we never meet again.
你是个幸运的人
You're a lucky man.
运气是自己创造的 有些人创造的比较多
People make their own luck, some more than others.
我创造的异常多
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表