And if he found him, he got Cotton to talk.
就是说他知道档案的下落
Which means he knows where the dossier is.
-这点你不知道 -我知道
- You don't know that. - I do know that.
这是我唯一知道的事
That's the one thing I know.
戈登有和你说档案的下落吗
Did Cotton tell you where the dossier is?
-说了 -那他已经告诉雷丁顿了
- Yes. - Then he told Reddington.
功亏一篑 我们付出了那么多
This is it, everything we have worked for.
你要立刻调动你的人
You need to mobilize your men right now.
赶在雷丁顿之前找到档案
Find the dossier before Reddington does,
然后我们结束这件事
and we finish this.
要是他先你一步 明早我们就生不如死了
Let him beat you, we're no better than dead by morning.
快去
Now go.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表