从形而上的角度看的确是 但我们不都是吗
I am, metaphysically, but aren't we all just a little?
给我看看身份证件
Let me see some ID.
乔治·墨菲 精细清洁公♥司♥高级副总裁
George Murphy, Senior VP at Fine and Clean.
我们出♥售♥浴帘 挂帘杆
We sell shower curtains, curtain rods,
窗帘内衬 有时还卖♥♥肥皂盒
liners, the occasional soap dish.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
有什么问题吗 警官
Is there a problem, Officer?
转身 手放在推车上
Turn around. Hands on the cart.
你不会希望我这么做的 这可是我好看的那一面
You don't want me to do that. This is my good side.
请求增援 警官需要协助
1085, officer needs assistance.
协助什么 决定要不要吃椒盐的吗
Assistance with what? Deciding whether to go salted or unsalted?
我不会再说第二遍
I'm not gonna ask you again.
好吧 椒盐的
Fine, salted.
得了动脉瘤可别怪我
Just don't blame me for the aneurysm.
手放推车上
Hands on the cart.
不就是这种骚扰
Isn't this exactly the kind of harassment
才会让人们痛恨警♥察♥吗
that makes people hate the police?
你还携带了武器吗
Are you carrying a weapon?
我还想给你个惊喜呢
And here I was hoping to surprise you.
墨菲先生 告诉我
Mr. Murphy, tell me --
一个卖♥♥窗帘杆的人带着上了膛的手♥枪♥做什么
what's a curtain-rod salesman doing carrying a loaded handgun?
卖♥♥窗帘杆的
Curtain-rod salesman?
浴帘 防霉面料的
Shower curtains, mildew-resistant fabrics.
鲍尔温 你知不知道这个人是谁
Baldwin, do you have any idea who this guy is?
我知道他很自作聪明
I know he's a wiseass.
自作聪明 你就是这么想的
Wiseass? That's who you think?
这可是全美头号♥通缉犯
This is the most wanted man in America.
阿兰姆 什么事
Aram, what is it?
他被逮捕了
He's been arrested.
那是好消息啊
That's great news.
好消息 你为什么会这么说
Great? Why would you say that?
-他可是个杀手 -我知道 但是...
- The guy's a killer. - I know, but, look.
我知道理论上我应该为
I know theoretically that I should be happy
一个像他这样罪行累累的人的落网
that someone who's done what he's done
而感到高兴 但我并没有
has finally been caught, but I'm not.
我很难过
I'm sad.
-难过 为莫罗吗 -莫罗
- Sad, about Moreau? - Moreau?
你刚刚说他被捕了
You just said he was arrested.
不是
No.
没有找到莫罗 我们还在找
We haven't found Moreau. We're still working on that.
那你说的是谁
Well, then who are you talking about?
雷丁顿先生
Mr. Reddington.
是雷丁顿先生被逮捕了
Mr. Reddington is the one that's been arrested.
什么 什么时候
What? When?
不到一个小时之前 他当时在
Less than an hour ago, he was,
买♥♥椒盐卷饼
buying a pretzel.
逃亡了三十年
30 years on the run,
却被一个巡警在卷饼推车摊前抓到了
and a beat cop picks him up at a pretzel cart.
他现在在哪
Where is he now?
纽约警局把他羁押在二十七分区
NYPD is holding him at the 27th.
我们得去救他出来
W-Well, we have to go get him out.
全美头号♥通缉犯 还在警局里
Police precinct, the most wanted man in America?
-不可能救他出来的 -当然可能
- There's no getting him out. - Of course we can.
我们 政♥府♥ 我们和他有协议
We -- We, the government. We have an agreement.
基恩 警♥察♥已经抓到他了
Keen, he's in the system now.
库珀知道吗
Does Cooper know?
他和帕娜贝克在一起
He's in with Panabaker.
她不会出手干预的
She's not gonna do anything.
你知道会这样还是你想要这样
Is that what you know or what you want?
没人想要这样
No one wants that.
让雷丁顿被逮捕
For Reddington to get arrested
这样我们就不用继续跟他合作了
so we don't have to work with him anymore?
来吧 基恩 说出来
Go ahead, Keen, say it.
我知道你是怎么想的
I know it's what you're thinking.
-怎么想的 -你觉得是我举报的
- Thinking what? - That I called it in.
雷丁顿的位置
Reddington's whereabouts,
你觉得他们逮捕他是因为我
that they arrested him because of me.
这太疯狂了
That's crazy.
我们都不会这样背叛雷丁顿先生的
None of us would betray Mr. Reddington like that.
我不认为是你做的
I don't believe you did it,
但我相信你因此而松了一口气
but I do believe you're relieved it happened.
基恩 我只知道这一切都结束了
Keen, all I do know is that it's over,
无论库珀说什么都没有用
and nothing Cooper says is gonna change that.
你不能就这么袖手旁观
You can't just walk away.
事实上 哈罗德 我也无能为力
Actually, Harold, I can't do anything else.
你知道这个特别小组都做出过什么贡献
You know the good this Task Force has done.
是的 但我也知道它的负面效果
Yes, I do, and the bad.
我们和他达成协议的时候就知道有可能会这样
We knew this was a possibility when we made his deal.
所以起草协议的公职律师们
Which is why the government lawyers who papered it
才清楚地标明了这种情况下我们的立场
were very clear about what our position would be if it did.
如果雷丁顿被逮捕 我们就会撇清关系
In the event of Reddington's arrest, we disavow.
这是五年前的文件了
We papered it five years ago.
从那时开始 多亏了雷丁顿的黑名单
Since that time, thanks to Reddington's blacklist,
联调局得以杀死或逮捕了
this Bureau has killed or captured
超过一百位高价值的罪犯
over 100 high-value targets
并在这一过程中拯救了无数生命
and saved a tremendous number of lives in the process.
哈罗德 我很喜欢你
Harold, I like you,
也很敬佩你一直在和一个疯子合作
and I admire the way you have milked this mad cow,
但你从一开始就知道
but you knew from Day One
政♥府♥永远都不会公开承认
that the government would never publicly acknowledge
其和头号♥通缉犯
having an immunity agreement
达成了豁免协议
with the number-one man on its most-wanted list.
我不是想让你公开
I'm not asking you to go public.
他是在纽约被捕的
He was arrested in New York.
如果你告知南区的美国检察官
If you inform the U.S. Attorney of the Southern District --
那个一心要曝光率 想竞选州长
The publicity hound who wants to run for governor
恐怕还要竞选总统的人
and, God forbid, president?
你知道她会揪着这件事说多久吗
You have any idea how long she'd sit on that intel?
那我们就得当很久的缩头乌龟
We'd be in turtle mode for a month of Sundays.
你总能做点什么
There must be something you can do.
没错 而且是我们很擅长的事
There is, and we are very good at it.
袖手旁观
Absolutely nothing.
辛西娅 我知道特别小组有违规之举
Cynthia, I know that the Task Force has crossed lines.
我知道也有很多连带损伤
I know that there has been collateral damage,
我知道雷丁顿是罪犯 总有一天
that Reddington is a criminal who someday must answer
得为他犯的罪付出代价 但不是今天
for what he has done, but that day is not today.
今天 因为雷丁顿
Today, because of Reddington,
我们阻止了恐♥怖♥分♥子♥炸掉联♥合♥国♥
we stopped a terrorist from bombing the U.N.
你退出 明天我们可能就没这么走运了
You disavow, and, tomorrow, we may not be so lucky.
而那将是场悲剧
And that would be a tragedy,
但现在我什么也做不了
but there is nothing I can do about it.
一张驾照
One driver's license,
一块手表 劳力士的
one watch -- Rolex --
两千美元现金
$2,000 in cash,
没有钱包 没有信♥用♥卡♥
no wallet, no credit card,
没钥匙 没手♥机♥
no keys, no phone.
轻装简行啊
You travel light.
我的生意秘诀
Trick of the trade.
卖♥♥肥皂盒
The soap dish trade.
你知道你们经常说的那句话吗
You know what you fellas always say, that phrase?
从宽从严就看你
"We can do this the easy way or the hard way."
所以就看你了 对吗
Well, that's up to you, isn't it?
事实上 是看你
Actually, it's entirely up to you.
不管怎样 我都一定会出去
One way or the other, I'll be set free.
立案庭审显然属于从严
Indictments and trials are obviously the hard way.
从宽的选择就是你和你的家人
The easy way is for you and your family
一夜暴富
to suddenly become grotesquely rich,
买♥♥得了大型游艇
buy one of those offensive mega-yachts,
像新雅克·库斯托那样畅游海上
and travel the oceans like a nouveau Jacques Cousteau.
你是在贿赂我吗
Is that a bribe?
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表