我卖♥♥物件 不是物件的照片
I fence items, not photos of items.
还有一箱钱 是为了让我能够
There's another suitcase for letting me use
在你后屋里跟买♥♥家谈谈
your back room to talk to the buyer.
你箱子可真多
You got a lot of suitcases.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
知道 一个有很多箱子的人
Yeah, a guy with a lot of suitcases.
你要多少钱才肯把照片挂上去
How many will it take for you to circulate the photo?
你有那东西吗 还是你只是在利用我
Do you have the item, or are you just using me
引出想买♥♥这东西的那个人
to smoke out the guy who wants to buy it?
四个箱子 别多问
Four suitcases, no questions,
还有 那个壁炉钟送我了
and you throw in the mantel clock.
我非常喜欢利摩日瓷器
I'm a sucker for Limoges.
三胞胎 她们不是唯一被掳走的
The triplets -- they're not the only ones who've been taken.
为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
我又查找了数据库 发现了这个
I went back into the database and found this --
从迈阿密 芝加哥 达拉斯被绑♥架♥的孩子
kids taken from Miami, Chicago, Dallas.
还有更多
There are more.
双胞胎 三胞胎 都有不同的父母
Twins and triplets, all of them born to different parents,
都在过去十八个月内被报失踪
all of them reported missing in the last 18 months.
你觉得这是某种变♥态♥的 科幻的
You think this is some sort of sick, sci-fi version
-人口贩卖♥♥吗 -不是
- of human trafficking? - No.
我觉得这是某种变♥态♥的 科幻的
I think this is some sick, sci-fi version
人体实验
of human experimentation.
我找人检测了这些女孩的DNA序列
I had the girls' DNA sequenced.
大概有九万对碱基不同
The differences are 90,000 base pairs.
这听起来很多 但如果我们考虑到
Now, that sounds like a lot, but when you consider
人类基因组中♥共♥计有大约三十亿对碱基对
that the human genome has about 3 billion base pairs,
这就不算什么了
it's nothing.
我猜我们要找的人
My guess is that the person we're looking for
把一个受精卵分♥裂♥成了三个胚胎
took a fertilized egg, split it into three embryos,
然后修改了其基因
and then made changes.
结果一模一样的三胞胎的基因却各不相同
Resulting in identical triplets who are genetically unique.
格蕾丝 这是诺拉和科琳 打个招呼好吗
Grace, this is Nora and Corinne. Can you say hello?
既然你们都来了 我们就可以开始了
Now that you're all here, we can begin.
太令人激动了
How exciting.
基因上的差别 你觉得是随机的吗
Genetic differences. You think they could be random?
我想这么觉得 但是有区别的区域附近
I would, except the insertions and deletions
被♥插♥入和删除的基因说明 是有人使用了
around the effected areas suggest that someone used
以病毒为载体的基因编辑工具
a virally delivered editing tool
改写了科琳和诺拉的DNA
to rewrite Corinne and Nora's DNA.
改写DNA 谁能做到
Rewriting DNA? Who can do that?
设备在运行吗
Are the devices active?
正在让实验对象上线
Bringing subjects online now.
看
Hey! Look!
从三十五摄氏度开始 把湿度设置成百分之五十
Begin at 95 degrees. Set humidity to 50%.
你说有两个女孩的DNA被修改了 那第三个呢
You said two girls had their DNA altered. What about the third?
从她家提取的初步样本显示
Preliminary samples taken from her home
她的基因没有被修改 所以我认为
suggest it wasn't edited, which is what leads me
这是某种实验
to believe it's some kind of experiment.
发生了什么 你为什么要这么对我们
What's happening?! Why are you doing this to us?
放我们出去
Let us out!
-调到三十八度 -这是一个基因控制团伙
- Increase it to 100. - It's a control group.
他们创造三胞胎
They created identical triplets
以限制外部遗传因子
to restrict outside genetic factors
留下一枚未经修改的胚胎
and left one embryo unedited
这样他们可以建立一条基准线
so they could establish a baseline,
用来衡量基因修改的效果
a way to measure the effect of the changes.
是谁 为了什么
But who? And for what?
你是不是疯了 哪根筋搭错了
Are you out of your mind? What the hell is wrong with you?
-抱歉 -你以为我希望
- Excuse me. - You think I want my picture
我的照片出现在《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》的折页上
above the fold on the Post?
更多的负面报道 他本可以杀了我
More bad press? He could've killed me.
参议员 慢慢说 怎么了
Senator. Slow down. What's wrong?
怎么了 我和逃犯共进午餐
What's wrong? How about lunch with a fugitive?
-我不明白你在说... -雷丁顿
- I don't understand what you're -- - Reddington.
他来找过我
He came to see me.
等一下 他想要什么
Okay. Hold on. What did he want?
你的朋友 寻物人 科顿先生
Your friend. The Finder. Mr. Cotton.
他想让我帮他联♥系♥
He wanted me to put him in touch.
-你告诉了他什么 -我告诉了他什么
- And what did you tell him? - What did I tell him?
安娜 我告诉了他什么不重要
Anna, it doesn't matter what I told him.
重要的是我现在要告诉你的
All that matters is what I'm telling you.
你把我介绍给科顿
You introduced me to Cotton
换取我对农业法案的支持
in exchange for my vote on the farm bill.
知不知道 你得不到我的支持了
Well, guess what. You're not getting my vote.
你有没有和科顿谈过
Did you talk to Cotton?
不到一个小时前刚聊过 好消息
Less than an hour ago. Good news.
他有了我们想要的消息
He had the information we were looking --
-不重要 听我说 -什么 不重要
- Doesn't matter. Listen to me. - I'm sorry. "Doesn't matter"?
我要你联♥系♥科顿 把他带回来
I need you to reach out to Cotton, bring him in.
-怎么回事 -雷丁顿知道了
- What's going on? - Reddington knows.
我不知道怎么知道的 但他知道了
I don't know how, but he knows.
他在找科顿 如果他找到了
He's looking for Cotton. If he gets to him,
我向你保证 他会逼他说出我们的计划
I guarantee you he'll get him to talk about our plans.
你要在雷丁顿之前找到科顿
You need to find Cotton before Reddington does.
我听说你的花♥园♥里有鼹鼠
I heard you have moles in the garden.
是又如何
Yeah. So?
你有没有考虑过叫灭鼠人来
Have you considered calling the exterminator?
在里面的房♥间
It's in the back.
我为多闻天王而来
I'm here about the Vaisravana.
不 找你来是为了聊一聊
No, you're here for a little chat.
希望这次聊天会卓有成效
Let's hope the conversation is fruitful.
裤子 我要你把裤子脱掉
The britches! I'm gonna need you to take them off!
你清楚事情的紧迫性 是不是
You do know this is a matter of some urgency, right?
来口我老婆做的咸肉三明治
Bite of the wife's Reuben?
泰迪 我要知道他把孩子们带到了哪里
Teddy, I need to know where he took the children
他为安娜·麦克马翰做什么
and what he's doing for Anna McMahon,
我现在就要知道
and I need to know now.
咸牛肉跟斋月的狗一样精瘦
Corned beef's as lean as a dog in lent.
如果到最后我真的需要找灭鼠人 你来付钱
If I end up needing an actual exterminator, you're paying.
如果邓比在这里 他会尝一口的
If Dembe was here, he'd take a bite.
-瞧瞧 -怎么了
- Ah, here we go. - What?
如果他在这里 他会尝一口的
If he was here, he'd take a bite.
可他不在 所以他吃不成 我就想说这个
He's not here, so he won't. That's all I'm saying.
-你就想说这个 -他喜欢吃咸肉三明治
- That's all you're saying. - The man loves a Reuben.
说不定他现在正吃着
For all we know, he's having one now.
只可惜我们不知道 因为你解雇了他
Only we don't know, because you fired him.
我没有解雇他 事实上 我原谅了他
I didn't fire him. In fact, I forgave him.
-而且他不吃肉 -原谅他什么
- And he doesn't eat meat! - Forgave him for what?
没有遵循你的规矩 那些能做和不能做的事
For not following your rules, your do's, your don't's?
凡事都有道德底线
There's a code of ethics!
为什么大家就那么难以理解
Why is that so difficult for people to understand?
或许是因为你正把一个男的关在隔壁屋子里
How 'bout 'cause you got a guy in the next room
给他的菊花授粉
getting his avocados pollinated?
道德底线就像是西装和帽子
The code's like the suit and the hat.
穿上它们让你感觉良好 看起来也神清气爽
You feel good wearing it. Look good, too.
百万富翁
Million bucks.
但 我认为你心里也清楚
But -- and I gotta think deep down you know this --
梳妆打扮无法掩盖本质
it's like lipstick on a pig.
它可以掩盖很多罪恶
It can cover a lotta sins.
到了最后 不干净的还是不干净
End of the day, it's still tref.
-问出什么了 -让他绑♥架♥孩子的人
- Anything? - The man who hired him to abduct the kids.
他吐出了一个名字
He coughed up a name.
吉列尔莫·黎萨
Guillermo Rizal.
雷丁顿说他是这一系列绑♥架♥案的幕后主使
Reddington says he's the one responsible for the abductions.
知不知道他在哪里
Does he have a location?
不知道 雷斯勒在努力
No. Ressler's working on that now.
关于这个人我们知道些什么
What do we know about this guy?
心率缓慢上升 排汗速度上升
Heart rate's slightly elevated, perspiration rate increasing.
把温度调到四十度 加湿
Bring the temperature to 105. Introduce hydration.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表