场面一定很大
Makes quite a scene.
美国特工
An American agent.
你之前是问这个吗
Is that what you asked me before?
有人要被杀了吗
Is one being targeted?
现在 公♥司♥并没有
At this time, the Company
针对美国特工未解决的棋子
has no outstanding tokens on American operatives.
棋子
Tokens.
你们这些人真是有洁癖
You people are so antiseptic.
我们谈完了吗
Are we through here?
暂时
For now.
-我们跟踪他到办公室 -全球系统进口公♥司♥
- We tailed him to his office. -Global Systems Imports.
消费者与监管事务部记录显示它成立于87年
DCRA records show that it incorporated in '87.
税务 执照费都付清了
Taxes, license fees are paid up.
高管都是社会支柱
Top executives are pillars of the community,
连违章停车都没有
not a parking ticket among them.
所以我们也没法拿到搜查令
Which is why we couldn't pull a search warrant.
我们可以逼问高管
We could sweat the executives.
他们在掩护雨伞公♥司♥
They're covering for the Umbrella Company
或者至少为他们卖♥♥命
or at least work for it.
如果他们像霍布斯 就不会轻易交代
If they're anything like Hobbs, they won't sweat easily.
逼问一下他们会交代的
They would if we turned up the heat.
你觉得我们该怎么做
And how do you propose we do that?
杰森 你好吗
Jason. How are you?
杰森 我不叫杰森
Jason? My name's not Jason.
我想知道你们计划暗♥杀♥的
I want to know the name of the American agent
美国特工的名字
you're targeting.
以及为什么要杀他
And why.
是哈罗德·库珀派你来的 是吗
Did Harold Cooper send you? Is that what this is?
-说名字 -他不喜欢我给的答案
- The name. - He didn't like my answers,
所以他派他的打手来让我招供
so he dispatches muscle to rough me up.
如果你说出名字
This would all be much more pleasant
这一切都会好受很多
if you'd give me a name.
我告诉他了
I told him
没有针对美国特工的暗♥杀♥
no American agent is being targeted.
一个文字游戏
A lexical ambiguity.
特工可能不是美国人 但他在这里成为了目标
The agent may not be American, but he is being targeted here.
是谁
Who?
怎么 不说吗
No? Nothing? Hm.
我们去哪
Where are we going?
去见一个朋友
To visit a friend.
本来觉得这是场浪漫的约会
Was thinking this was more of a romantic getaway,
但是 如果你觉得没有枪空落落的
but, you know, if you feel naked without a gun,
我们可以玩角色扮演
we can role-play.
抱歉 习惯成自然
Sorry. Force of habit.
不如养些新的习惯吧
How about we start some new habits?
你说得很对
You're absolutely right.
新生活 新习惯
New life, new habits.
除非你想玩角色扮演
Unless you want to role-play.
我想林中小屋是个不错的开始
I think a cabin in the woods is a perfect place to start.
没有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥ 没有网络
No phone reception. No Internet.
见一位陌生人 不好 女仆和男仆私会
Meeting a stranger. No. Maid/butler secret rendezvous.
感谢你没让我把你推开
Thank you for not letting me push you away.
你非常努力地尝试过了
Yeah, you tried pretty hard,
但幸运的是 我听不懂你的暗示
but lucky for you, I can't take a hint.
搭便车的旅行者 审问
So, hitchhiker. Interrogation.
-我有一个主意 -老师和学生
- I have an idea. - Teacher/pupil.
我们为什么不制♥造♥属于我们自己的幻想呢
Why don't we make our own fantasies?
好啊
Okay.
不 求你了 听着
No. Please. Listen.
求你了 我们可以谈一谈
Please. We can talk about this.
从斯塔克先生那拿来的第一批
The first installment from Mr. Stark.
你能听见我说话吗
Hey! You hear me?!
把这东西从我身上拿开
Take this thing off of me!
我们讲讲道理
Let's be reasonable!
我们谈谈吧 求你了
Let's talk, please.
快回来
Hey, come back here!
你要去哪
Where are you going?!
贝特西饿坏了 我把山羊留在卡车里了
Betsy's famished, and I left the goats in the truck.
要是我没能在他饿晕之前回来的话
If I'm not back before he starts passing out,
喂点灰鼠吧
use the chinchillas.
谢谢你 泰迪 一会吃个午饭
Thank you, Teddy. Lunch after?
今天不行
Oh, I can't today.
我的姐妹从萨♥拉♥托♥加♥来了
My sister's in from Sarasota.
我们要为我家后面的露台买♥♥个热浴盆
We're going hot-tub shopping for my back patio.
医生一直提醒我泡澡对我的风湿好
Doctors keep telling me it's good for my rheumatoid.
那下次再约
Rain check, then!
好了 各位
Okay, guys.
是啊 是啊
Yes. Yes.
你不知道不能动我吗
Don't you know I'm untouchable?
你看起来已经被动过了
Well, you look touched to me.
被挤压
Squeezed.
真是舒适紧致啊
Snug, really.
有趣的词 "舒适"
Funny word, "Snug."
来源于德语词"安稳"
Comes from the German "Snoggr,"
意思是井然有序的 未雨绸缪
meaning shipshape, prepared for bad weather.
你做好未雨绸缪的准备了吗 霍布斯先生
Are you prepared for bad weather, Mr. Hobbs?
因为从表面上看 你正经历着一场暴风雨
Because from the look of things, you're in for a terrible storm.
我永远不会放过你
You will never get away with this.
我听说贝特西
I'm told Betsy there
有个弱点 特别喜欢吃灰鼠
has a weakness for chinchilla appetizer.
我的弱点是格律耶尔 格律耶尔芝士泡芙
Mine is gougère -- Gruyère cheese puffs.
要是附近有一盘的话
If there's a tray within a nautical mile,
我肯定就吃不下主菜了
I won't make it to the main course.
不幸的事 这些小家伙
Unfortunately for you, these little guys
太可爱了 我不忍♥心拿它们当开胃菜
are far too cute to be served up as a starter.
而布里姆利有充血性心力衰竭
And what with Brimley's congestive heart failure,
糖尿病以及哮喘
diabetes, and asthma,
在贝特西一口吞了你之前
the chances are slim to none that he'll be back with a goat
他带着山羊回来的可能性微乎其微
before Betsy there swallows you whole.
所以
So...
给我名字
a name.
-雷丁顿 -我没得到名字
- Reddington. - I didn't get the name,
但我拿到了个地址 那里你能找到名字
but I got the address where you can find it.
他们不会就这样放任不管的
They wouldn't have just left this behind.
我们比清理队先到这里
We got here before the cleanup crew.
是什么
What is it?
被遗弃的棋子
It's the dropped token.
他们的目标人物
The person they're targeting.
我再给你留一条信息 很重要 阿兰姆
I'm leaving you another message. It's important, Aram.
你得马上给办公室回电 紧急事件
You need to call the office. It's urgent.
什么消息也没有
I'm getting nothing.
他们两个的手♥机♥都转入了语♥音♥信箱
Both of their phones are going to voicemail.
追踪他们的手♥机♥ 银行卡 一切办法
Pull GPS off their cells. Run their cards. The works.
是莎马 她是目标
It's Samar. She's the target.
但我们没办法联♥系♥上她或是阿兰姆
But we can't get ahold of her or Aram,
没人知道他们去哪了
and no one knows where they were headed.
上一次你听到她的消息是什么时候
When did you hear from her last?
昨天晚上 阿兰姆告诉库珀
Last night. Aram told Cooper
他想带莎马离开几天
he wanted to take Samar away for a few days.
你不会觉得奥斯特曼雨伞公♥司♥
You don't think the Umbrella Company
已经抓住他们了吧
got to them already, do you?
这样的话我们会听到一些消息的
We would have heard something.
我不懂 谁会做这样的事呢
I don't understand. Who would do this?
国家批准的暗♥杀♥吗
A state-sanctioned hit?
-可能是摩萨德 -肯定是他们对吧
-The Mossad comes to mind. - It's got to be them, right?
更迫切的问题是袭击她的人
The more pressing question is whether her assailants
是否有充分的理由能被及时叫停
can be called off in time to make a case for her life.
莎马能知道什么使那个训练她的组织
What could Samar possibly know that would make her
觉得她是个负担需要除掉呢
such a liability to the very agency that trained her?
伊丽莎白 现在最重要的是
Elizabeth, all that matters
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表