-第三世界 -你听说过他们吗
- The Third Estate? - You've heard of them?
我记得有份情报简报中提到过他们
I think they were mentioned in an intel briefing.
国内政♥治♥煽动者 都是些小人物
Domestic political agitators. Small potatoes.
根据雷丁顿的说法 他们绑♥架♥了
According to Reddington, they've kidnapped the children
很多我国富人家的孩子
of some of the wealthiest people in the country.
佐伊·默瑟 奥利弗·佩奇
Zoey Mercer, Oliver Paige,
马特·福特 米娅·沃克和德斯·福伊
Matt Ford, Mia Walker, and Des Foy.
石油 房♥地♥产♥ 制药和金融领域的后代
Scions of oil, real estate, pharmaceuticals, and finance.
这些都是来自知名家族备受瞩目的接♥班♥人
These are high-profile scions from high-profile families.
如果他们的孩子被绑♥架♥了 我们怎么不知道
If their kids had been abducted, why didn't we know about it?
因为他们被威胁 如果告诉了任何人
Because they threatened to kill them
就杀了他们的孩子
if they told anyone,
所以他们都悄悄地交了赎金
so they made payments in private.
那孩子们呢 他们被安全地送回来了吗
And the children? Were they safely returned?
有四个已经回家了 他们的家长
Four of them were, after their parents
-付了将近三个亿的赎金 -第五个呢
- paid nearly $300 million. - And the fifth?
德斯·福伊在两天前被绑走的
Des Foy was taken two days ago.
跟其他人不一样
Unlike the others,
他的家长拒绝接受秘密和解
his parents refused to make the secret settlement
并且直接找到了纽约警局
and went straight to the NYPD.
阿兰姆 去跟警局讲 我们会协助他们
Aram, talk to the department. Tell them we will assist.
基恩 雷斯勒 你们去和福伊家里人谈谈
Keen, Ressler, talk to the Foys.
我需要个方案
I want options on how to
如何把他们的孩子救出来 越快越好
get their son back, and I want them fast.
小人物们到此为止了
So much for small potatoes.
他为什么要给你这个案子
Why'd he bring you this case?
我不知道也不在乎
I don't know or care.
一条生命危在旦夕 这理由对我来说足够了
A life hangs in the balance. That's reason enough for me.
他有理由 我看了你们的卷宗
He has a reason. I've read your case files.
-他永远都有理由 -没错
- He always has a reason. - Yes.
或者目标
Or a target.
你的儿子跟我说你不喜欢进市区
Your son tells me you hate going into the city.
但是明天 你一定会穿过河
But tomorrow, you're gonna cross the river
看看城里人是怎么生活的
and see how the other half lives.
在林肯路和136街有个公交车站
There's a bus station at 136th and Lincoln.
上午十一点 一个人来 不然你儿子死定了
Be there at 11:00 A.M., come alone, or your son dies.
他什么时候打的电♥话♥
How long ago did he call?
-大约一个小时前 -我不会付钱的
- About an hour. - I'm not paying!
-一分钱都不付 -别听他的
- Not one goddamn penny! - Don't listen to him.
千万别听他的 我们会付钱的
Please don't listen to him. We'll pay.
如果你去付赎金的地点
If you go through with the ransom drop,
我们可以用你的钱引出他们
we can use your money to lure them in.
已经有五个孩子被绑了
Five kids have been taken.
你知道他们为什么一直这么干么 因为能要到钱
And you know why they keep on doing it? Because it works.
如果我们妥协 就会有下一个受害的孩子
If we give in, someone else's kid will be next.
-我不在乎 -我不会
- I don't care. - I am not
-对恐♥怖♥分♥子♥让步 -我想要回儿子
- capitulating to terrorists! - I want my son.
协商不是让步
Negotiation isn't capitulation.
你拖延他们越久
The longer you string them along,
我们找到你儿子的机会就越大
the more opportunities we'll have to locate your son.
你完全有权愤怒
You have every right to be angry.
但愤怒会让你很难信任别人
And when you're angry, it's difficult to trust people.
但你可以信任我们 我们只在乎德斯的安全
But you can trust us. Our only interest is Des' safety.
我不会付赎金的
I'm not paying the ransom.
但 如果你们觉得这样有助于找回他
But...if you think it'll help get him back...
我明天会去长椅上等
I will be on that bench tomorrow.
你好 伊玛目
As Salaam Alaikum, Imam.
你好
As Salaam Alaikum.
纳埃姆告诉我你为了斋月
Na'eem tells me you rented out
租下了他整间餐馆
his entire restaurant for Ramadan.
我想为社区提供几顿开斋饭
I wanted to sponsor a few iftars for the community.
你知道我很感谢你的捐助
Now, you know I appreciate all your contributions.
我们的新茶室几乎全是你出资建的
You basically built our new tea room.
但我希望少看到你的支票 多看到你
But I wish I saw less of your checks and more of you.
你看起来很困扰
You look troubled.
我一直盲目遵从信仰 即使我并不喜欢我看到的
I've lived by blind faith even when I don't like what I see.
但我不确定我是否还能继续了
I'm not sure I can do that anymore.
福伊夫妇愿意配合
The Foys are playing ball.
我已经通知了一支战术小队
I've already alerted a TAC unit.
带有音频信♥号♥♥的监控车
Surveillance vans with audio feeds
已经就位 随时可以出发
are prepped and ready to go.
福伊先生会携带追踪器
Mr. Foy will be wearing a tracker.
我们需要管家大妈的批准吗
We are gonna need Mother Superior's okay?
她介意的那些问题
I think where she's concerned,
与其请求批准 不如事后再求原谅
we'll go with seeking forgiveness rather than asking permission.
我跟你说了 尽在掌控之中
I told you, it's under control.
-他们已经怀疑你了 -所以我才会来这里
- They suspect you. - Which is why I'm here.
让他们只能怀疑
So it never amounts to more than suspicion.
需要我提醒你事关重大吗
Need I remind you what's at stake?
当然要 毕竟我会忘了国家的命运
Sure, 'cause I'm gonna forget that the fate of the country
还悬而未决
hangs in the balance.
失败是不可接受的
Failure is unacceptable.
没有幽默感也一样
So is having no sense of humor.
不如你去解决你的问题
Why don't you go take care of your problem
我来解决我的
and I'll take care of mine?
我的话就是我的承诺 而在我违背誓言之前
My word is my bond, and before I break my word,
我会以生命相付
I will give my life.
你已经对老板作出了承诺吗
And you have given your word to your employer?
我和他之间的约定将超越今生 直至来世
My bond with him extends through this life and into the next.
但它无法给你带来平静
But it brings you no peace.
我为此作出过妥协
It has required compromise,
谎言 杀戮
lies, and killing...
似乎永无止境
seemingly without end.
伊♥斯♥兰♥教法的首要原则
The first principle of Shariah
就是维系人命
is the preservation of human life.
你们的工作能够拯救无辜者的生命吗
Does your work with him save the lives of innocents?
以前能
It did.
现在我不能确定了
Now I'm not so sure.
或许这问题并不是关于你老板
Perhaps this question is not about your employer,
而是关于你自己
but about you.
或许你已经开始疑惑
Perhaps you have begun to wonder,
除了保护他以外 生命是否还有别的意义
is there more to life than protecting him?
那我的承诺呢
And my bond?
这世上有很多圣♥战♥
There are many Jihads in this world.
但你将遇到的最艰难的圣♥战♥
But the hardest Jihad you will ever fight
就是和你内心的斗争
is the one with yourself.
我们先知的理想
It is our prophet's ideal...
愿主平安
peace be on him...
就是履行你的誓言
to fulfill your oath...
却无需玷污自己的灵魂
but not at the expense of your soul
或是找到人生的真谛
or finding your true intention in life.
你是为了自我的荣耀
Is it self-glory
还是为了捍卫更伟大的事业
or in defense of a higher cause?
如果是后者
If it is the latter...
那你必须一直保持初心的纯良
then you must always guard the purity of your intention
防止被恶魔腐化
against corruption by Shaytan.
放松 四处都有人盯着你
Relax. You've got eyes all around.
我们会带你儿子回家的
We're gonna bring your son home.
我还是不打算给钱 所以你们的计划最好有效
I'm still not giving him my money, so your plan better work.
阿兰姆 你好了吗
Aram, you good?
他的手♥机♥上线了 我定位到他了
His cell's up. I got him pinned.
人♥质♥救援小组正在待命
HRT is standing by.
福伊先生 按他们说的做就行
Mr. Foy, just do what they say.
在确保你和德斯的安全之后 我们就会行动
We'll make our approach when we know both you and Des are safe.
阿兰姆 注意
Aram, heads up.
好了 开始吧
Okay, here we go.
各位 那不是他的手♥机♥
Uh, guys. That's not his cell.
这里有个手♥机♥ 我该怎么办
There's a phone here. What should I do?
接电♥话♥
Answer it.
你好
Hello?
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表