她跟踪他到了美国 找到了我们的住处
She followed him to America where we were staying.
他们起了争执
They got into a fight...
然后起火了
a fire started...
我逃了出来 他没有
I got out, he didn't.
等等 你怎么能确定 你那时才四岁
Wait. But how can you be so sure? You were 4.
知道雷丁顿已经死了的人
The only person who knew Reddington was dead
那晚一定在那栋房♥子里
was in that house that night,
所以冒充他的人
so the person pretending to be him
要么那晚就在现场
was either there that night
要么是从那晚在现场的人那得知的
or got the idea to take his place from someone who was,
所以我从仓库把这些东西翻出来了
which is why I got this out of storage.
这里面有我这些年收集的
This contains everything I've collected over the years
跟那起火灾有关的一切
that's connected to the fire.
好吧
Okay.
你依然可以置身事外的
You can still walk away.
然后呢 假装这一切都没有发生过
And do what? Pretend this never happened?
回去继续当服务员
Go back to being a waitress
赚着最低工资 端金枪鱼三明治和热啤酒
making minimum wage serving tuna melts and warm beer?
我知道这很危险
You know, I -- I get it. It's dangerous.
如果他发现了 他会
If he finds out, he --
不是如果 是早晚
Not if. When.
但问题是 我的生活毫无意义
But here's the thing. I have no life.
或者说我之前的生活毫无意义
Or I had no life.
而现在
And now...
你好
Hey. Yeah.
当然 没问题
Yeah, of course.
我马上过去
I'll be right there.
你是怎么做到的
How do you do that?
假装自己真的是他女儿
Pretend like you're really his daughter.
我花了整整五年
I've spent the last five years
学着如何与恶魔共处
learning to act at the feet of the master.
也该青出于蓝了
It's my turn to outperform him.
他可得付出代价了
Payback's a bitch.
而且还是双倍的
Especially when there's two of 'em.
你之前说这对我的健康有好处 邓比
You said this would be good for my health, Dembe,
你说得太对了
and you were absolutely right.
我感觉焕然一新
I feel like a different person.
真精神啊
Don't you look cute.
我改头换面翻篇了
I've turned over a new leaf.
菠菜 清蒸的
Spinach. Steamed.
黄油 油 盐 都没加
No butter, no oil, no salt.
几乎没什么味道
And very, very little taste.
菠菜 太极
Spinach. Tai Chi.
你是谁 你把雷蒙德·雷丁顿怎么了
Who are you and what have you done with Raymond Reddington?
关于汉斯·凯勒你知道多少
What do you know about a man named Hans Koehler?
一无所知 我应该知道吗
Nothing. Should I?
他是犯罪世界的金牌整形医生
He's the plastic surgeon of choice for the criminal underworld.
改头换面的魔术师
A wizard at facial reconstruction.
通过隆鼻 削尖下巴 垫高颧骨
He's hidden some of the very worst of the worst
他帮助许多罪恶滔天的家伙大隐于市
behind a larger nose, a pointier chin, higher cheekbones.
你想让我去追踪帮罪犯
You want me to find the doctor who helps
改变身份的医生
change criminals' identities?
找到他 就能找到那些罪犯
Find the doctor, find the criminals.
为什么是他 为什么是现在
Why him? Why now?
机会难得
Opportunity.
凯勒医生现身了
Dr. Koehler's been sighted,
这简直跟发现侏三趾树懒一样罕见
which is as rare as sighting the pygmy three-toed sloth.
那些可爱的小东西只剩下79只了
Only 79 of the dear creatures are left.
好 我信了 在哪现身的
Okay. I'll bite. Sighted where?
踪迹难觅的俄♥罗♥斯♥军♥火♥贩子
An elusive Russian arms dealer,
被认为已经死亡的珠宝大盗
a very successful jewel thief thought to be dead,
已经消失在国际刑♥警♥组织视野近十年的伪造者
a wanted forger who has dodged Interpol for nearly a decade.
这三个我们都以为
Three examples of criminals
已经死了或是躲起来了的罪犯
we thought were dead or had gone dark...
雷丁顿相信它们还活得好好的
but who Reddington believes are still alive and well
而且用新身份继续犯罪
and continuing to commit crimes under new identities,
托汉斯·凯勒医生的福
courtesy of Dr. Hans Koehler.
所以我们还在按他的吩咐做事
So we're still doing his bidding.
-你什么意思 雷斯勒探员 -雷丁顿
- I'm sorry, Agent Ressler? - Reddington.
他在联调局眼皮底下打死了一个手无寸铁的人
He shot an unarmed man in FBI custody
就为了不让基恩发现那具
just so that Keen couldn't identify that skeleton
他当成命根子一样带在身边的骸骨
that he's been lugging around like his life depended on it.
我们跟魔鬼做了交易 就要付出代价
We've made a deal with the devil. It comes at a price.
至于雷丁顿 只要他给我们这样的案子
As for Reddington, when he gives us a case like this,
我们就有责任接下来
we have an obligation to take it.
基恩探员 那个医生
Agent Keen, about the doctor...
凯勒曾就读于海德堡大学医学院
Koehler attended medical school at Heidelberg University.
做过约翰霍普金斯大学重建外科的住院医师
Residency in reconstructive surgery at Johns Hopkins.
他组织了一支移♥动♥医疗小队
He operates a mobile medical team
可以在全世界穿梭 给这些穷凶极恶的罪犯换脸
that travels the globe changing the faces of the criminal elite.
你说什么 换脸
I'm sorry. Changing their faces?
他是应用计算机3D成像
He is considered a pioneer in the application
和建模技术的先驱
of 3-D computer imaging and modeling technology.
别给我搞砸了
Don't screw this up.
尊敬的先生 等我完成后
Dear sir, when I'm finished,
你妈都认不出你
your own mother won't know you.
根据雷丁顿的说法
According to Reddington,
他和他的团队曾来过华盛顿
he and his team were in D.C.
在佩特沃斯的一家面包店里给人做手术
operating out of a bakery in Petworth
当时那家店正在停业装♥修♥
that was undergoing renovation.
那我们就从那里开始 开工
Then that's where we start. Dig in.
看看我们能不能把这位医生揪出来
Let's see if we can bring this doctor out of the shadows.
基恩
Keen.
说两句
A moment?
雷斯勒探员刚才说的话我也有同感
About what Agent Ressler said. I share his sentiments.
无论我们和雷丁顿的合作多么地卓有成效
No matter how fruitful our arrangement with Reddington has been,
当我看到你还要为此继续付出代价
when I see the price you continue to pay,
我不得不认为 这一切不值得
I can't honestly say it's been worth it.
我想让你知道
And I want you to know,
如果你不想继续下去
if you don't want to keep paying it,
我会立刻解散这个特别小组
I'll shut the Task Force down.
你自己也说了 长官
You said it yourself, sir.
如果这个医生真的存在
If that doctor is here,
那接下这个案子就是我们的责任
we have to take this case.
案子永远都不会完的 伊丽莎白
There will always be a case, Elizabeth.
无论它们看起来有多重要
And no matter how important they seem,
都没有你保护自己要紧
none is as important as you protecting yourself.
-你考虑一下吧 -好
- Will you think about it? - Of course.
长官
Sir.
这么多年了 我觉得你可以叫我哈罗德了
After all these years, I think you can call me Harold.
哈罗德
Harold.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
好的 向右上方看
All right. Up and to the right.
左下方
Down and to the left.
怎么样
So?
你已经完全康复了
You are the picture of health.
几周之前 你的体温还不到二十度
Weeks ago, your body temperature was 66 degrees.
瞳孔也是放大的 对光线没有反应
Your pupils were dilated and unreactive to light.
差不多是个死人
In short, you were gone.
我有那么好的医生
Well, I had remarkable doctors
还有那么多人为我祈祷
and a lot of people praying for me.
他们的祈祷得到了回应
Well, their prayers were answered.
CT扫描显示没有问题
Your CT scan is clear.
你的身体和神经系统检查也一切正常
Your physical and neurological exams were normal.
那我可以回去工作了
Am I cleared for duty?
当然 除非你自己有注意到什么问题
You are. Unless there's something you've noticed.
比如说
Like what?
语言或记忆异常
Hmm, abnormality in speech or memory?
有健忘或者是想不起来某些特定的词吗
Have you been forgetful, unable to recall certain words?
没有吗 那好
Nothing? Okay.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表